Monday, June 04, 2007

Flight of the Intruder (1991)

The actress who portrays the love interest of the star of the 1991 "Flight Of The Intruder" is 3 years, 340 days, older than Phoebe, my wife. Her character's name, "Callie" reminds me of the Jupiter moon Callisto.

From 8/10/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 3 years, 340 days


Rosanna Arquette
Date of Birth: 10 August 1959

Flight of the Intruder (1991) .... Callie



The 3-3-4 artistic device for my identity is also present with the star of "Flight Of The Intruder."

From 3/3/1959 to 10/24/1959 is: 33 weeks and 4 days


Brad Johnson
Date of Birth: 24 October 1959
Flight of the Intruder (1991) .... Lt. Jake 'Cool Hand' Grafton


The actor who portrayed the officer killed at the beginning of the movie, which results in the plot for the movie, also presents a 33-34 clue. I recognize the date 5/13/1987 as when I completed my escape across Africa.

From 9/16/1953 to 5/13/1987 is: 33 years, 34 weeks, 1 day


Christopher Rich
Date of Birth: 16 September 1953

Flight of the Intruder (1991) .... Morgan 'Morg' McPherson



As with most movies in the U.S. this movie premiered on a Friday. I was probably trying to schedule as close as possible to a 5-9-3 clue. I recognize the date 2/14/1986 as when I was shot down by anti-aircraft fire and was a Prisoner of War in Libya.

From 2/14/1986 to 1/18/1991 is: 59 months, 4 days


Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Release Date: 18 January 1991 (USA)














The image above is from the wiki article for an album from the band Oingo Boingo. I have linked it here to illustrate how similar in appearance is one of those guys to Vince Maraia from Microsoft. There is that guy in the lower left corner with the red shirt who bears a distinct resemblance in that photo to a former co-worker of mine at Microsoft. I believe that Microsoft-Corbis was deliberately positioning look-alikes around me in support of their terrorist activity. They knew I was there as an official federal undercover agent and they were trying to foil the investigation into their support of Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.

I noted a while back that Vince Maraia from Microsoft is one with the 3/3/2059 in the book number and the "knight in shining armor" on the cover of the book. There is also that scene in the 1986 "Iron Eagle" where Louis Gossett Jr's character says something about how "Doug Masters" is a "knight in shining armor" in his F-16 Fighting Falcon. That name Vince also makes me think of the USS Vincennes CG-49. Microsoft-Corbis positioned Vince Maraia at a window seat when we moved out to the new Microsoft Issaquah building and I was sitting next to him. As with the "Sarah Connor" look-alike, they probably have a lot of video recorded of me standing near him while talking to him. Across the aisle from me was the guy who bore a distinct resemblance to the "Peter Griffin" character from the animated television series "Family Guy."
























http://www.compman.co.uk/covers/9780321332059_large.jpg

[Linked image of a "knight in shining armor" to illustrate that Microsoft-Corbis is engaged in a long-term initiative to steal my intellectual property.]




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0321332059/sr=1-1/qid=1180990575/ref=dp_image_text_0/104-4275637-8729530?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1180990575&sr=1-1

The Build Master: Microsoft's Software Configuration Management Best Practices (The Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series)


[Link to image of a "knight in shining armor" to illustrate that Microsoft-Corbis is engaged in a long-term initiative to steal my intellectual property.]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/24/06 4:06 PM


Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:08 PM
The meaning of the Knight

Hi, I've been asked this a few times about why we chose to have a Knight on the cover of The Build Master. Here is my explanation that for some unknown reason was left out of the book:
By definition a Knight is a nobleman or noblewoman, a seeker of virtue, defender of the crown (metaphor would be corporate or group culture), a protector of faith or philosophy. Knights carry themselves with chivalrous conduct and can be a very formidable warrior if needed. The suit of armor is a good defense for the unjust attacks they may receive (from non-build team members).

Knights are also known to have been seated at the round table (WAR meetings) with the King to discuss peace and the well-being of the common folks (the employees doing the work). I see Build Masters or SCM personnel as the modern-day-high-tech Knight.
Speak softly but always carry a big sword!
11/24/06 4:11 PM
http://www.compman.co.uk/htmlcat/0321332059_The_Build_Master_Microsofts_Software_Configuration_Management_Best_Practices.asp
The Build Master: Microsoft's Software Configuration Management Best Practices
ISBN: 0321332059
By: Maraia, V
Publisher: ADDISON-WESLEY
Binding: Paperback
SKU: 0321332059

11/24/06 4:16 PM
http://books.theregister.co.uk/static/live/749672.htm
Build Master, The: Microsoft's Software Configuration Management Best Practices

Published by: ADDISON-WESLEY
Author: Maraia, V
Number of pages: 248
Group: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
ISBN: 0321332059/9780321332059





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOI-NGO
Released March 2, 1987

BOI-NGO is the fifth album by Oingo Boingo, released 1987. Its original proposed title was "More Nervous Energy".[1] This album was also released in a limited edition box set of seven inch vinyl records which included the additional studio track "Mama." Radio interviews from the period before the album's release indicate that the song "Cinderella Undercover" was recorded but not included on the final version of the album. Both songs were re-recorded and issued the following year on the album Boingo Alive.
Track listing

"Home Again"
"Where Do All My Friends Go"
"Elevator Man"
"New Generation"
"We Close Our Eyes"
"Not My Slave"
"My Life"
"Outrageous"
"Pain"



When I first began examining this album, I noted that 9/26/1986 was the day I was Jim Morrison's total age. I have also noted that 11/25/1986 is the date I recognize my family had a funeral service for me and, on that date, I was Jim Morrison's total age plus 59 days. I want to say there is another clue, relevant to my real idenity, behind that 9/26/1988 date, but my mind is stuck on that possible connection to 9/26/1986.

It would seem fitting this album was titled "Boingo Alive" as it was the first work released after my return from Africa after being presumed dead. The following album then seems to create a connection to the hit on the USS Stark FFG-31 and I have been thinking the Stark was transporting me to Bahrain. I have noted that "Stark" is the secret identity of the "Iron Man" comic book character. I have been thinking that the Stark was selected to bring me into Bahrain to meet my family for that very reason. It was also hit by the enemy for that very reason and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Hanssen was the one that revealed to the enemy I was onboard the Stark.
























Released September 26, 1988

Boingo Alive is a double album by Oingo Boingo. It is a mix of a best-of album, studio album, and live album. It was published to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the band, and it contained a selection of the band's classics rerecorded live on a soundstage without an audience, without making use of drum machines, or overdubs.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_%28Oingo_Boingo%29

Released April 16, 1996

Farewell: Oingo Boingo Live From The Universal Amphitheater was Oingo Boingo's final live concert performance in 1995 (the video and audio version of the performance came out in 1996).


I found it interesting there would be 3333 days between the 3/2/1987 album from Oingo Boingo and the release of the album from their farewell concert. I found it curious because they released other albums in between those albums and especially interesting because the 3/2/1987 was during the time I was missing and presumed dead in Africa. As I noted earlier, the album released following my return from Africa was titled "Boingo ALIVE" and the cover art features a skeleton driving across a desert. The album that followed "Boingo ALIVE" was the compilation "Skeletons In The Closet" and then the album titled "Dark At The End Of The Tunnel" 33 months, 3 days, after the USS Stark FFG-31 was hit, presumably with me onboard to take me home.

From 3/2/1987 to 4/16/1996 is: 3333 days