Friday, November 04, 2011

Jennifer Aniston, folks.




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:32:30 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Every one that flatters thee

To: "Kerry Burgess"

I don't remember when I first read this. But it sure resonates with me. It is even ironic the part about May. If I'm not mistaken, it was May 31 when I gave up my apartment. I want to sit down and try to write out as much of a timeline after that as possible, but I can't remember a lot of the details, although I knew all along that my tormentors knew exactly what I was doing and where I was located every minute of every one of those days. And so in this message below, he is talking basically about how people can talk about being your friend, but it is when the world throws you down into some really dark place, it is your friends that are going to be there with you. And I remember those first 9 days I was starving and I couldn't believe not only were they still oppressing me with their cage, but that no one even attempted to leave any food on my doorstep or something like that. In a lot of ways, it really hasn't been any different than that time I was standing on the pier in July of 1988, with a new lesson on loneliness. I think that was a defining moment of misery. People have undoubtedly suffered more, but this all was needless. It was stupid.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2006 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:40:42 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: With imaginary friends like this

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Oh yeah, it's the isolation that gets to me. The isolation of my cage. The spectators gawking at me. "Shhh...he's about to say something...."


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 February 2006 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/09 10:32 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28897980/

Lindsay Lohan’s dad lashes out at Sam Ronson

Plus: Mayer mocks Pitt’s film; onscreen reunion for Thornton and Jolie?

By Ree Hines

msnbc.com contributor

updated 6:58 p.m. PT, Wed., Jan. 28, 2009



Mayer mocks Pitt’s film

Jennifer Aniston’s on-again, off-again boyfriend, John Mayer, had a laugh at her ex-husband’s expense. TMZ.com discovered a motivational video spoof from the singer-songwriter in which he took aim at Brad Pitt’s film, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.”

“You’re a man of strength, charisma, girth, honor, girth... and influence,” Mayer said in the video entitled “Power Tape Number 9: Potentializing Your Dreams.” Addressing the message to himself, he continued, “You’re like that guy in the movie ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Brat.’ The older you get; the younger you get. And right before you die a little, tiny man-baby, you’re going to discover the ability to time travel into volcanoes.”

No need for a spoiler warning there, as Mayer admitted, “I never saw the film. I’m just guesstimating here that that’s how it ends.”

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/09 10:50 AM
Is this supposed to be some kind of criminal defense for her and her Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda criminal accomplices? Another one of those 'blame the victim' for trying to make us kill him because he won't let us steal his private life?




http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28799253/

Watch out. The Internet will cut you

Why do otherwise normal people use the Web to spew super-strength bile?

By Helen A.S. Popkin

msnbc.com

updated 6:59 p.m. PT, Wed., Jan. 28, 2009




Yeah, OK. But it’s not like Arrington cloned Hitler.

As talk of Arrington’s long exit letter spreads across the Internet, there’s an air of amusement you’d expect with any sort of gossip. And yes, the Arrington tome does border on melodramatic overshare – as Valleywag points out, he’s still attending the World Economic Forum in Davos. What’s more, you’d think a guy plagued with potentially violent stalkers – both cyber and corporeal — would ease up on his Twitter feed … or maybe not have one at all. But as for Arrington taking a break, can you blame him?

I was recently lectured on the dangers Internet hubris and chumming for trolls — returning increasingly polite and appreciative comments to those attempting to tear you (metaphorically) to shreds. I was forced to endure my own oft-ignored warning — that messing around willy-nilly in cyberspace can easily become the starting point on the map to Where it All Went Wrong. In other words, losing income or friends over something stupid you did on the Internet.

But the real meat of the lecture was this — you may think sticks and stones, but the words can hurt you. If you’re fairly thick-skinned, like me, the damage might not be obvious. But the bile seeps into your brain and ever so slowly twists and perverts your own sense of self. Anyone who’s ever been suddenly napalmed in a chat room while happily typing about something as innocent as, say, fluffy kittens, knows what I mean.

So imagine being Arrington. He’s been soaking in super-strength bile for years. “I write about technology startups and news,” he wrote in his farewell post. “In any sane world that shouldn’t make me someone who has to deal with death threats and being spat on.”

But this isn’t a sane world. It’s the Internet. And the Internet will cut you.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 January 2009 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Misery (1990)

Country Date

USA 30 November 1990










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

Country Date

USA 11 March 1994










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


He's on! He's on the line!
Hello, Norville. This is the President.
I just wanted to congratulate you. I'm very proud of you.
Mrs. Eisenhower is very proud of you.
The American people are very proud of you.
How'd you come up with the idea for the Hula Hoop?
It was no great idea, really.
A thing like this takes a whole company to put together. I'm grateful.
Did you have any idea there'd be such a huge response?
Frankly, I don't think anybody expected this much hoopla.
"Hoopla on the Hula Hoop." Can we quote you on that, Mr. Barnes?
Sure, I guess.
Will you give yourself a nice, fat raise?
Come on, you guys.
What scientific principle explains the motion of this wheel of wonder?
The dingus is quite simple, really.
It operates on the same principles that keep the earth spinning around the sun...
...and that keeps you from flying off the earth into the cold reaches of space...
...where you would die like a miserable Schwein.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Misery.html

Misery


This is Marcia Sindell, calling from New York City.
I'd like to speak to the Silver Creek chief of police or sheriff.
- Which one do you want? - Whichever one's not busy.
Well, I'm pretty sure they're both not busy, Miz Sindell, since they're both me.
I also happen to be president of the Policeman's Benefit Association,...
..chairman of the Patrolman's Retirement Fund,...
..and if you need a good fishing guide you could do a lot worse.
Call me Buster. Everybody does.
What can I do for ya?
I'm a literary agent and I... I feel like a fool calling you,...
..but I think one of my clients, Paul Sheldon, may be in some kind of trouble.
- You mean Paul Sheldon the writer? - Uh-huh.
- He's your client, huh? - Yes, he is.
Well, everybody sure likes those Misery books.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Misery (1990)


[last lines]

Waitress: Excuse me, but are you Paul Sheldon?

Paul Sheldon: Yes.

Waitress: I just wanted to tell you I'm your number one fan.

Paul Sheldon: That's... very sweet of you...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Misery (1990)


Annie Wilkes: I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Misery (1990)


Annie Wilkes: Anything else I can get for you while I am in town? How about a tiny tape recorder, or how about a homemade pair of writing slippers?

Paul Sheldon: No, just the paper would be fine.

Annie Wilkes: Are you sure? Because if you want I can bring back the whole store for you!

Paul Sheldon: Annie, what's the matter?

Annie Wilkes: WHAT'S THE MATTER? I will tell you "what's the matter!" I go out of my way for you! I do everything to try and make you happy. I feed you, I clean you, I dress you, and what thanks do I get? "Oh, you bought the wrong paper, Annie, I can't write on this paper, Annie!" Well, I'll get your stupid paper but you just better start showing me a little appreciation around here, Mr. MAN!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100157/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Misery (1990)


Annie Wilkes: [Right after smashing Paul's ankles with a sledgehammer] God I love you.










2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" Part 1 DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:11:54


Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Nash.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] Jeremy Stone.

Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Stone! I've been trying to reach you, man. Where the hell are you? You sound like you're at the bottom of a well.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] You can say that.