Saturday, November 12, 2011

That was going through my mind a week or so ago: 'good thoughts' although I don't elaborate here for the vast part of this topic.




This would be a hell of a lot easier if I had the DVD collection or at least a freaking DVR. I sure am hooked on these episodes though.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/10/07 1:23 PM
According to my passport, Microsoft sent me to Amsterdam on 1/23/2003.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 March 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x23_-_The_One_With_Rosss_Wedding_-_part_1.html


Friends - 4x23 - The One With Rosss Wedding - part 1


Do you remember|where the duck food is?
In the guys' apartment,|under the sink. Why?
Because I'm going to London.
What? What do you mean?
I have to tell Ross I love him.
Take care and don't have|the babies till I get back.
You can't go.|Ross loves Emily.
I know, but I have|to tell him how I feel.
He deserves all the information|to make an informed decision.
You're going|because you hope he'll say:
"I love you too.|Forget the British chippy."
You think he will?
No, because he's in love|with the British chippy!
You're just gonna mess with his head|and ruin his wedding.
It's too late!|You missed your chance.
I'm sorry.|This must be hard.
But it's over.
No, it's not over|until someone says, "I do."










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 5/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "The One With Ross's Wedding" ) is 2325 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1972 ( premiere US film "The Godfather" ) is 2325 days



From 10/29/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"Gun on Ice Planet Zero - Part 2" ) To 5/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "The One With Ross's Wedding" ) is 7130 days

7130 = 3565 + 3565

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/7/1975 ( Charlize Theron ) is 3565 days



From 10/28/1942 ( premiere US film "Northwest Rangers" ) To 5/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "The One With Ross's Wedding" ) is 20280 days

20280 = 10140 + 10140

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/7/1993 ( Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II opens Buckingham Palace for public admission ) is 10140 days



From 8/7/1993 ( Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II opens Buckingham Palace for public admission ) To 5/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "The One With Ross's Wedding" ) is 1734 days

1734 = 867 + 867

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/18/1968 ( premiere US film "The Producers" ) is 867 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 4, Episode 23: The One with Ross's Wedding: Part 1

Original Air Date—7 May 1998

Even before they leave the apartment, Joey drives Chandler crazy by forgetting everything useful, even his passport, but crying every five seconds "London, baby!", and photographing absolutely everything all the time, as if 6 hours on an airplane with Monica weren't bad enough. Emily was already a nervous wreck, but when she and Ross show Monica her dream site for the wedding that hall is already torn down, ahead of schedule! Ross hears Monica made her consider postponing and freaks out about their parents and transatlantic guests; she answers then they better call it off altogether. Back home, Phoebe makes Rachel realize how much she still loves Ross, so she helps her make up her mind, but warns her it's too late to get Ross back- yet Rachel rushes to London. When Joey insists to buy and wear an ostentatious Union Jack souvenir hat, Chandler refuses to spend the rest of the day thus; instead of being lost and miserable, Joey has a great afternoon, even photographed with Fergie, but back in the hotel room gets really homesick after phoning Phoebe and watching Cheers on TV. After explaining to Ross the obsessive focus of girls on their wedding, Monica comes with a solution: a romantic make-over of the hall's ruin...

Next US airings:

Fri. Nov. 11 11:30 PM NIK

Season 4, Episode 24: The One with Ross's Wedding: Part 2

Original Air Date—7 May 1998

Ross' and Emily's parents meet and prove quite antagonistic; Stephen and Andrea Waltham enjoy that the Gellers pay for the wedding, against tradition, but Jack feels the list of expenses at their house is highway robbery, so Ross tries to mediate. Joey is terribly homesick, despite playing best man jointly with Chandler. Rachel misses her flight having forgotten her passport, and on the next annoys the gentleman sitting besides her to death who is quite happy to disagree with her all the way. The rehearsal dinner is hell for Chandler and Monica, who doubts whether she'll ever find a partner- and wakes up in bed with Chandler the next morning. Phoebe phones Joey he must warn Ross Rachel is coming, but she gets straight to him in Montgomery Hall, and at the last moment just congratulates him, so the wedding goes on, with Joey reporting over the phone to Phoebe. However, when the couple pledges eternal fidelity, Ross inadvertently says 'Rachel' instead of Emily...

Next US airings:

Sat. Nov. 12 12:00 AM NIK










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x24_-_The_One_With_Rosss_Wedding_-_part_2.html


Friends - 4x24 - The One With Rosss Wedding - part 2


The Waltham residence.
Is this Emily's parents' house?
{y:i}This is the housekeeper.
And, by the way, that is not how one|addresses a person on the telephone.
{y:i}First one identifies oneself...
...and then asks for the person|with whom one wishes to speak.
This is Phoebe Buffay.|I was wondering, please...
...if it's not|too much trouble, please.
Might I speak with|Miss Emily Waltham, please?
Miss Waltham is|at the rehearsal dinner.
And it is not polite|to make fun of people. Goodbye.
I'll be nice, I swear.|Could you just give me their number?
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty|to divulge that information.
Somebody is on their way to ruin|the wedding, and I have to warn them.
So give me that number|or I'll come over there...
...and I'll kick your snooty ass|all the way to New Gloukenshire!
She knew I could kick her ass.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/taglines

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Taglines for

The Godfather (1972)


An offer you can't refuse.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035134/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Northwest Rangers (1942)

Country Date

USA 28 October 1942 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063462/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Producers (1968)

Country Date

USA 18 March 1968 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x23_-_The_One_With_Rosss_Wedding_-_part_1.html


Friends - 4x23 - The One With Rosss Wedding - part 1


I can't wait to see|where you're getting married.
It's beautiful.|Her parents got married here.
I can't believe|they're tearing it down.
It's really the most lovely building.|It's over...
Oh, my God!
It's nice.
Oh, my God!
What are we going to do?
Everything's gonna be all right.
How's it gonna be all right?
I see that.
I talked to a guy,|and I found out what happened.
They tore it down early.
All right!
Westminster Abbey.
Hands down, best abbey I ever seen.
What do you think of the Abbey?
It's great! They're thinking|of changing the name.
- To what?|- To "Put the Camera Away"!
Man, you are Westminster Crabby.
- Don't get up. What do you need?|- Nothing.
Come on. I'm here|to take care of you.
Okay, I have a wedgie.
That is all you.
What do you want for lunch?
I don't know.
I guess we have to eat.
Yeah, I do.
What's the matter?
I'm bummed the way|I left things with Ross.
I wish I didn't lie about work.|He seemed so mad at me.
Don't be so hard on yourself.|If I was still in love with some...
Still in love with?
I'm not in love with Ross.
Good!
Yeah, me neither.
I'm not at the wedding,|because he's my ex-boyfriend...
...and that would be uncomfortable.
Not because I'm in love with him.|I like Ross as much as anyone.
Clearly, I have feelings for him,|but they don't mean love.
I mean, do I still have|loving feelings for Ross? Yeah!
I have continuing feelings of love.
But that doesn't mean|I'm still in love with him.
I have sexual feelings for him,|but I do love him.
Oh, my God!
Why didn't you tell me?
- We thought you knew!|- We?
We all know.|We talk about it all the time.
You all know?|Does Ross know?
No! Ross doesn't know anything.
And you didn't tell me!
We thought you knew.|It's so obvious!
It would be like telling Monica:
"Hey, you like things clean."