Thursday, November 10, 2011

The one with the fake wife of the Deputy United States Marshal featuring his real girlfriend that he was secretly still seeing whenever possible...




...and that I vowed to never stop permanently or more.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 17, 2006


I have also been thinking about something Tracie Rhodes Crooks told me about how cosmetic surgeons can cover up scars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


I think I wrote once about a scar Tracie Rhodes Crooks had on her stomach. Today the thought crossed my mind about a joke I heard once about a centerfold in nude magazine having a scar on her stomach from the staples in the magazine.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 10, 2006


There is that memory I wrote about a while back where I was called away to fix an ATM machine on Christmas Eve. It was at Tracie's parents house near Clemson


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/3/2006 9:33 AM
There was that “memory” of Tracie Rhodes complaining when I didn’t call her on Valentine’s Day. That was the first Valentines after we had started dating. In my “memory,” it seems that I was very depressed and sitting in the dark when she showed up at my apartment on Wexford and complaining that she thought I was different. As I was thinking about this last night, I wondered if I was experiencing a PTSD-type of depression that is triggered by the anniversary of a traumatic event.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 7:20 AM


Some time after that, he was dating a woman named Julie, and that probably represents me dating Julia Roberts. I remember Julie drove me home from the hospital after my hip surgery. Last time I saw her was in Spartanburg when I stopped at a convienence store on my way to a service call to one of the First Federal banks there in town. I walked right by her and didn't even recognize her. I remember she told me she was pregnant. I guess that was the last time. It could have been that Halloween when Tracie and I were taking Amanda around the neighborhood in Country Club Estates and it turned out Julie lived in a nearby house.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Journal May 25, 2006


Tracie and I first went out on a December 7th. I think it was 1991. I think it was a Christmas party at the bank we worked at. Her job was to stock cash in the ATMs for the western part of the region I covered. When there was a problem with the machines, she called me out to make repairs.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/bennett022398.htm


washingtonpost.com


Clinton Team Picks Apart Jones's Life

By Peter Baker and Lorraine Adams

Washington Post Staff Writers

Monday, February 23, 1998; Page A01

The 11th-floor New York Avenue law offices with a strategic view of Washington's majestic landmarks are a fair distance from the one-stoplight town of Lonoke, Ark. But these days there is little about Lonoke's most famous native daughter that is not known in the polished suites of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Piece by piece, President Clinton's top-dollar legal team has taken apart the life of Paula Jones, examining topics from her job history to her possible sex partners. They turned up a check she bounced when reimbursing the Arkansas government for personal calls made on state phones. They found previous employers who fired her for tardiness or other reasons. They scoured personnel records and discovered she typed only 24 words per minute and scored 121 out of 174 on an Arkansas state clerical examination.

Venturing into more salacious territory, they interviewed as many as a half-dozen men who claimed to have had sex with her, including some who said they met her casually at parties or bars and then engaged in quick encounters, according to people close to the case. One former boss signed an affidavit alleging that she pursued him at work and that they slept together. After their short-lived relationship ended, he fired her -- in part, he said, because she dressed too provocatively.

Now that the lawyers essentially have finished gathering evidence and made the final pretrial effort to get Jones's sexual harassment lawsuit thrown out, a picture has emerged of who the president's defense team is and where it is headed. Led by veterans of past high-profile political cases, the Clinton legal squad is following an aggressive and political risky strategy centered on Jones herself. After all the attention focused on a president linked by fact or rumor to a host of women -- most recently and most perilously Monica S. Lewinsky -- Clinton's lawyers hope to turn the spotlight with blinding intensity on the life of his most persistent accuser.

"Does her story make sense? It's always been our position to point out why it doesn't make sense," said Mitchell S. Ettinger, a Clinton attorney. "No one's going to argue they weren't in a room together. And you don't have to call her a complete liar. But everything she's said -- about her injuries to her job, her reactions to this, her reasons for filing suit -- it's not going to add up."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108442/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Undercover Blues (1993)


Jeff Blue: Better put something on, the cops are coming.

Jane Blue: The cops are coming?

Jeff Blue: Yeah, you know big badges, blue uniforms.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270129&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111101730&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Thursday, November 10 5:30 PM

Sitcom

The One After Vegas

Hung-over Rachel and Ross wonder if they got married while in Vegas; Monica and Chandler search the Strip for signs that they are altar-bound.


Original Air Date: Sep 23, 1999










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x01_-_The_One_After_Vegas.html


Friends - 6x01 - The One After Vegas


Morning, Pheebs.
Well, my movie has been|officially canceled.
Joey, I'm so sorry.
You want my breakfast?
Too depressed to eat.
I'll probably eat in, like,|five minutes.
I'll fly home with you.|What time is your flight?
- What about my cab?|- I don't need that anymore.
You borrowed my cab.|You have to drive it back.
I don't wanna drive back|by myself. I get lonely.
How about if you come with me?
- It's a long trip.|- That would be great.
We could talk and play games.
This could be our chance|to, like, renew our friendship.
Are you asking me|to have a "frienaissance"?
Sure?
All right, although I don't think we|need one. I never stopped loving you.
So has anybody talked|to Dr. And Mrs. Geller yet?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1118910/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Kraft Theatre"

Meet the Prince (1948)

Country Date

USA 29 December 1948



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1118910

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Kraft Theatre (TV series 1947–1958)

Meet the Prince (#2.15)


Release Date: 29 December 1948 (USA)










From 4/29/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Krusty Gets Busted" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 3434 days

3434 = 1717 + 1717

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/1970 ( the ex-wife of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 1717 days



From 9/10/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Undercover Blues" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 2204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1971 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Intel 4004 microprocessor & all Intel corporation activity ) is 2204 days



From 12/29/1948 ( premiere US TV series episode "Kraft Theatre"::"Meet the Prince" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 12/29/1948 ( premiere US film "The Far Frontier" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 6303 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/4/1983 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Cheers" ) is 6303 days



From 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 11496 days

11496 = 5748 + 5748

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/1981 ( the Prince Charles and Diana Spencer wedding ceremony ) is 5748 days



From 10/15/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "Redigo"::"Prince Among Men" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 13127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization murders Thomas Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 13127 days



From 10/15/1963 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "No Hiding Place"::"Two Dreams in a Fire" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 13127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization murders Thomas Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 13127 days



From 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization murders Thomas Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 749 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1967 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Outsider" ) is 749 days



From 8/17/1945 ( premiere US film "Memories of Columbus" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 19760 days

19760 = 9880 + 9880

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) is 9880 days



From 7/21/1967 ( Basil Rathbone - deceased ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 11752 days

11752 = 5876 + 5876

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/4/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Falcon Crest"::series premiere episode "In His Father's House" ) is 5876 days



From 8/15/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Event Horizon" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1967 ( premiere US film "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ) is 769 days



From 8/15/1977 ( the so-called "Wow!" signal received at the Ohio State University Big Ear Observatory ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 8074 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1987 ( premiere US film "Wall Street" ) is 8074 days



From 8/15/1977 ( the so-called "Wow!" signal received at the Ohio State University Big Ear Observatory ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 8074 days

8074 = 4037 + 4037

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1976 ( premiere US film "Rocky" ) is 4037 days



From 5/21/1945 ( Richard Hatch ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 19848 days

19848 = 9924 + 9924

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/3/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) is 9924 days



From 12/24/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "Diana"::"New Marshall in Town" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 9404 days

9404 = 4702 + 4702

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 4702 days



From 9/28/1940 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Convoy" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 21544 days

21544 = 10772 + 10772

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 10772 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 2181 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/23/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "Death Takes a Holiday" ) is 2181 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 1738 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/6/1970 ( M. Night Shyamalan ) is 1738 days



From 10/9/1941 ( Trent Lott ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 2438 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/6/1972 ( Brandon De Wilde - deceased ) is 2438 days



From 4/6/1965 ( premiere US film "In Harm's Way" & US NASA launches the Intelsat I "Early Bird" satellite into orbit of planet Earth - the commercial telecommunications satellite ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 12588 days

12588 = 6294 + 6294

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1983 ( premiere US TV series episode "Family Ties"::"The Fugitive - Part 2" ) is 6294 days



From 4/6/1965 ( premiere US film "In Harm's Way" & US NASA launches the Intelsat I "Early Bird" satellite into orbit of planet Earth - the commercial telecommunications satellite ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 12588 days

12588 = 6294 + 6294

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1983 ( Paul Bryant - deceased ) is 6294 days



From 5/12/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Crimson Tide" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 1595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Doris Day Show"::"Doris Meets a Prince" ) is 1595 days



From 6/6/1942 ( the final air attacks of the World War 2 Battle of Midway and US Navy Task Force 16 breaks off contact with opposing enemy forces ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 3718 days

3718 = 1859 + 1859

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/5/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "Adam-12"::"Log 135 - Arson" ) is 1859 days



From 1/8/1980 ( John W. Mauchly - deceased ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 7198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 3599 days



From 4/24/1981 ( premiere US film "Take This Job and Shove It" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 6726 days

6726 = 3363 + 3363

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Baretta" ) is 3363 days



From 3/6/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "U.S. Marshals" ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 566 days

566 = 283 + 283

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/12/1966 ( premiere US TV movie "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the White House" ) is 283 days



From 1/5/1928 ( Walter Mondale ) To 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) is 26194 days

26194 = 13097 + 13097

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 13097 days



From 9/23/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft registration statement for Expedia & all Microsoft activity & all Expedia activity & premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One After Vegas" ) To 2/1/2003 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal reportedly destroying the United States space shuttle Columbia murdering all United States and foreign national astronauts onboard United States Columbia spacecraft but I suspect that was all an elaborate hoax by NASA and those people are hiding somewhere to this day and probably in hiding somewhere with Saddam Hussein the material witness against George Herbert Walker Bush and George Walker Bush and their criminal co-conspirators against the United States of America ) is 1227 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1969 ( premiere US film "Charro!" ) is 1227 days





http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/1999/sept99/expediapr.mspx

Microsoft PressPass

News Press Release

Microsoft Corporation Announces the Filing of Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering of Expedia, Inc.

REDMOND, WA, September 23, 1999 — Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) today announced that Expedia, Inc. has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of shares of its Common Stock.


Expedia, Inc. is the leading provider of branded online travel services for leisure and small business travelers.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583438/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Friends"

The One After Vegas (1999)

Country Date

USA 23 September 1999



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583438

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Friends (TV series 1994–2004)

The One After Vegas (#6.1)


Ross and Rachel wake up in bed together not remembering anything from the night before. Joey's movie is officially canceled. Chandler tells Joey that he almost got married to Monica but now realizes that they are moving too fast but does not know how to tell Monica. Monica talks to Phoebe as she feels the same but does not know how to tell Chandler. Ross and Rachel find out that they got married. They hope that the marriage can be annulled. Phoebe and Joey drive back to New York in Phoebe's cab. Ross decides not to annul the marriage because he doesn't want to be the guy who has 3 failed marriages. He thinks staying married to each other won't affect their lives. Rachel wants the annulment so Ross agrees. Chandler and Monica both pretend that they wanted to get married but they need a sign to do so. There are several signs but they just ignore them so they finally decide not get married yet but to move in together


Release Date: 23 September 1999 (USA)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_4004

Intel 4004

The Intel 4004 was a 4-bit central processing unit (CPU) released by Intel Corporation in 1971. It was the first commercially available microprocessor, providing a complete CPU on one chip


The 4004 was released on November 15, 1971.



http://www.intel.com/museum/archives/4004.htm

intel

Home › About Intel › Intel Museum › Intel Corporate Archives ›

Intel's First Microprocessor—the Intel® 4004


Intel introduces the Intel 4004 microprocessor

Intel offered Busicom a lower price for the chips in return for securing the rights to the microprocessor design and the rights to market it for non-calculator applications. Busicom, in financial trouble, agreed.

The Intel ad in the November 15, 1971 issue of Electronic News introduced the Intel 4004 microprocessor and declared "Announcing a new era of integrated electronics." That programmable chip, the Intel 4004, became the first general-purpose microprocessor on the market










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701147/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Simpsons"

Krusty Gets Busted (1990)

Country Date

USA 29 April 1990



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701147

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Simpsons (TV series 1989– )

Krusty Gets Busted (#1.12)


While shopping at the Kwik-E Mart, Homer is caught in the middle of an armed robbery. The suspect is dressed like Krusty the Clown, Bart's television idol. Homer confirms the identity and is arrested, tried and convicted (under the pretense that he was trying to recoup gambling losses). Bart is convinced that he is innocent, with Lisa's help, eventually deduces that someone was trying to frame him. Tying information together from news reports, their own knowledge and logical reasoning, Bart and Lisa expose Krusty's sidekick, Sideshow Bob as the culprit. Bob, it seems, had grown weary of being the butt of Krusty's physical gags and being part of an inane show, and with Krusty out of the way he could reshape the show into his more scholastic vision. Bob is arrested and swears revenge, while Krusty is freed.


Release Date: 29 April 1990 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108442/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Undercover Blues (1993)

Country Date

USA 10 September 1993
UK 14 January 1994



http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=undercoverblues.htm


Box Office Mojo


Undercover Blues


Release Date: September 10, 1993



http://articles.latimes.com/1993-09-10/entertainment/ca-33618_1_undercover-blues


Los Angeles Times


'Undercover Blues' Review Saturday

September 10, 1993

Opening today is "Undercover Blues," starring Dennis Quaid and Kathleen Turner as retired spies.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Undercover_Blues.html


Undercover Blues [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I think you should leave, sir, right now.
Run back the tape from reception.
Stop it right there.
Print.
Mr. Ferderber, please.
Yes, I'll wait.
Yeah, right. Yes.
Oh, God.
-Jefferson Blue. -You know him?
Yes. He ruined the operation in Budapest.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Undercover_Blues.html


Undercover Blues


I really appreciate this help, Lieutenant.
It's easy. March right up to him...
and start talking as loud as possible.
-Loud? -Loud and obnoxious.
Just act natural.
You got to laugh at yourself more, sir.
-Let me help you out. -Stop it!
Cut it out.
Loud.
Loud and proud, sir. Just you wait.
I'd like some assistance, please!
We're police officers!
Is there anyone in here that can help me?
Now!
Hear what I just said? I need some information!
Who's in charge of the automatic teller machine?
I want to talk to them now!
Excuse me. Is there a problem?
Can I help you in some way?
Mr. Ferderber? New Orleans Police Department.
How many times do I have to say this?
How many times?
Who's in charge of the automatic teller machine?
Must be hard of hearing.
That's all right. I understand.
I can help you. Would you come with me?
Just have a seat in my office here.
I'll make sure someone assists you immediately.
-Thanks. -All right?
Better be quick, too.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701147/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Krusty Gets Busted (1990)


Judge: Can it be that the champion of child literacy can't even read himself?

Krusty the Clown: [distraught] Is it a crime to be illiterate?

Prosecutor: All right, all right. See this, Krusty?

[holds up an evidence label with a "B" on it]

Prosecutor: This is a "B." And this is exhibit B.

[holds up betting slips]

Prosecutor: Betting slips - obtained by this court indicating that you have lost substantial sums of money on sports gambling.

Krusty the Clown: [nearly crying] Is it a crime to bet on sporting events?

Prosecutor: Yes, it is!

Krusty the Clown: [sheepishly] Oh.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x01_-_The_One_After_Vegas.html


Friends - 6x01 - The One After Vegas


Coffee.
What?
Are we gonna talk about|what you guys did last night?
What do you mean "last night"?|Nothing happened last night.
Ross invited us all to watch.
We weren't gonna miss|our friends marrying.
Who got married?
You did.
What?
- Hello. We didn't get married.|- No, we didn't. That's ridi...
Wait, wait, wait.|I remember being in a chapel.
They would not let us get married|when we were that drunk.
They let you get married.
Most people who marry|in Vegas are drunk.
Now, I'm drunk right now.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083399/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Cheers" (1982)

Country Date

USA 30 September 1982
UK 4 February 1983










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x01_-_The_One_After_Vegas.html


Friends - 6x01 - The One After Vegas


There's the train station,|where I get off.
I have your address|and phone number.
I have your name and the fact|that you're a drifter.
So ball's pretty much|in your court.
All right. See you, Pheebs.
Come on, Pheebs, I can't|take this anymore.
Please talk to me.
Let me make it up to you.
{y:i}Ground control to Major Tom
{y:i}Commencing countdown|{y:i}Engines on
{y:i}Take your protein pills
{y:i}And put your helmet on
{y:i}- This is...|- Stop it! Stop it! No!
That's not fair. You know I can't|resist that beautiful voice.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x01_-_The_One_After_Vegas.html


Friends - 6x01 - The One After Vegas


Listen. I know you wanted|to talk to me...
...but I have an idea that may|make you wanna stay married.
We register...
...and you get to keep|all the presents.
No, Ross, come on. No, listen.
I've thought about|how to tell you this.
The bottom line, Ross...
...is, we cannot stay married.
- I don't know if that's true...|- Oh, but it is.
Okay. You know what this is?
This is a difference of opinion.
- When that happens in a marriage...|- Ross, come on!
This is not a marriage!|This is the world's worst hangover!
Ross, listen, if you do not|get this annulment, I will.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x01_-_The_One_After_Vegas.html


Friends - 6x01 - The One After Vegas


So did everything go all right|with the annulment?
Oh, yeah. No problems.|It's all taken care of.
Ross, thank you.
Do you wanna go see a movie?
- Yeah, why not?|- Pheebs?
Thanks, I've already seen one.
Okay, I'm gonna get my sweater.
You wanna hear something weird?
Always.
I didn't get the annulment.
What?
We're still married.
Don't tell Rachel. See you later.