Friday, November 11, 2011

"I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time."




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x20_-_The_One_With_All_the_Wedding_Dresses.html


Friends - 4x20 - The One With All the Wedding Dresses


- So, is Joey going to stop snoring?|- Yep!
And a beautiful woman|agreed to go out with me.
Joey wanted to ask her out,|but, you know, she picked me.
How'd that happen?
Because I'm cooler.
No, seriously.
She's the kind of girl...|Joey was unconscious.
Hey, you guys!|What's happening?
Oh, my God!
What is that?
They gave it to me|at the sleep clinic...
...and it's going to help me|not to snore.
Well, are you asleep right now, Joe?
You don't have to|wear it unless you are.
I know I don't have to.
It tastes good.
Plus, you look cool.
I just called Joshua.
How'd it go?
I did my best to|convince him that I'm not...
...some crazy girl who's|dying to get married.
And I'm going through|a hard time.
What'd he say?
His answering machine|was very understanding.