Friday, November 11, 2011

"You know what would be real weird? If you weren't there."




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x21_-_The_One_With_the_Invitation.html


Friends - 4x21 - The One With the Invitation


What's this?|Ross' wedding invitation?
Maybe that's the one|we should have hidden.
No, you guys, come on.|You don't have to do that.
I'm happy for him.
I am. I really...
I'll work on it.
I'm sorry.
You're going to come, though,|aren't you?
I don't know.
This isn't one of those|"If she doesn't come, we don't come"?
Because I already bought my ticket.
You know what would be real weird?|If you weren't there.
- Just say you'll think about it.|- I'll think about it.
Who's this from?
That's Ross'.
Oh, my God!
He remembered.
Remembered what?
It was months ago.|We were walking by this antique store.
I saw this and told him|it was like one my grandmother had...
...when I was a little girl.
I can't believe he remembered!
This must've cost a fortune.
I can't believe he did this.
Remember when he fell in love|with Carol...
...and got her|that expensive crystal duck?
What did you just say?
Oh, my God!
Flight number 457|from Beijing now arriving.
Oh, my God!
- We were in school together.|- We haven't seen each other since.
I land in China.|Guess who's in charge of the dig?
Julie!
Isn't that great?
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch,|spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
That is so sweet!
No, you hang up.
No, you...
One, two, three.
You didn't hang up!
She didn't hang up either.
No, you hang up.
You!
Ross, hi.
It's Rachel.
I'm just calling to say|that everything's fine.
And I'm really happy for you...
...and your cat.
Obviously, I am over you.
I am over you.
And that, my friend,|is what they call closure.
I got a message from you.
Oh, my God!|Hang up the phone!
Give me the phone!
You're over me?
Oh, God.
You're over me?
When were you...
...under me?