Thursday, February 21, 2013

$33.59. And then yesterday I should have asked if anyone else also just saw Joseph Stalin in the parking lot.




Get it? Long time since.

She isn't being nourished by me.

THAT'S WHY I SEE MY MOTHER IN MY SLEEPING DREAMS!

The "Wraith Keeper" is creating the dreams I have while sleeping!

YOU ARE *ALL* UNDER THE INFLUENCE of something similar!





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 2:41 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Is there any worse job than being behind the lines of insurrectionists




I have such vivid nightmares when I am dreaming while sleeping.

Yesterday was no exception. I’m really not looking forward to sleeping again. But that isn’t uncommon.

The last time I was asleep in my bed here in my apartment was sometime yesterday morning. I am in Pacific time and it is now about the 2 AM hour of Monday 19 November 2012. Yesterday was the 18th.

So what I wanted to note here was a rare - if not the first time - I have seen a person in my dream that was supposed to be Jennifer Aniston.

I have been thinking about it all day. As I thought about I recall that I experienced a lot of dreams during the last night and that is not uncommon.

I started to recall a dream that was a nightmare and it was so vivid that I recall thinking during the dream that I was experiencing that dream in real life. That is rare for me. I knew in the dream that it was real life. That doesn't happen very often despite how I have such active dreams while asleep.

So in the dream I had while sleeping last I was certain it was real life. And I was terrified. The dream started with me going into the living room and I noted that the sofa was missing. I was flipping on light switches but none of the lights were coming on. I could still see around me but the surroundings were very dark. Someone had stolen the sofa from the living room and that was terrifying to me because no one should have been able to even get inside.

I don't even have a sofa in my living room. Why should I care? I only have a desk and a chair. I ordered online a recliner from Sears a few months ago but it broke the first time I sat in it. I don't need a sofa. There place I saw in the dream wasn't even my apartment and was unfamiliar, sort of.

So I was banging a wooden club around, something similar to a baseball bat, a bludgeoning weapon, and I was yelling and the dream didn't last very long.

And although my mind was hysterical my actions in the dream, which I could see through the perspective of my eyes was not hysterical. Even with the club I was not hysterical.

My mind was terrifying though and that is typical of my worst sleeping nightmares.

The last time that happened I dreamed of some kind of horror - unseen - that was coming through the window of my bedroom and in the dream I jumped out of bed and I was standing there next to the bed and I was trying to scream - something really beyond my capacity to understand - and I could not make a sound.

I am reminded of a function of the brain that keeps a person from moving around while asleep and I have given that thought in the context of struggle while asleep. I seem to kick my feet around while asleep though.

Anyway, I wake calmly but the silent terror in my mind is staggering to my sense of a balanced world.

The time before that, which has largely faded, I woke with certainty someone was touching me while I slept. I awoke, and as usual went looking around and nothing was wrong. There was no possible way anyone could have been inside.

I don't know how many times during each night I have to get out of bed and walk around my small apartment and look around the corners into the other rooms. A lot of times.

I don't recall which of the many sleeping dreams I had last night that I awoke from. I don't think I got out of bed for good from the nightmare. I think the Jennifer Aniston dream was the point when I woke up exhausted as usual and got out of bed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 December 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


Dr. Hill.
Dr. Bassett.
Where's the patient?
I hated
to drag you out of bed.
Will you let me go
while there's still time?
You'll soon see why I did.
Will you tell
these fools I'm not crazy?
Make them listen to me
before it's too late!
I'll listen to you.
Let him go.
Who are you?
I'm Dr. Hill
from the state mental hospital.
I'm not insane!
Let him go!
Doctor,
now you must listen to me.
You must understand me.
I am a doctor, too.
I am not insane.
All right.
Suppose we sit down,
and you tell me what happened?
Well, it started--
for me,
it started last Thursday...





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM


She is wearing a blouse that looks just like a comforter I slept under for a lot of these years I have been deployed from home on this assignment.


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/70466003.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


Let him go!
They'll never believe him.
Help! Help!
Wait!
Help! Help! Wait!
Wait! Stop!
Stop and listen to me!
Listen to me!
Those people that are coming
after me! They're not human!
Listen to me!
We're in danger!
Get out of here!
You're in danger! Please!
Get out of here!
Go on!
Get moving!
They're after all of us!
All of us!
Listen to me!
There isn't a human being
left in Santa Mira!
Stop!
Pull over! I need your help!
Something terrible's happened!
You're drunk!
Get out of the street!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:54 PM

To: 'Bobby Walraven'

Subject: United States Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982


Thedia was driving the car.

I have suspected for a while that specific people represent symbolically other notions in my sleeping dreams.

"Mother" could be motherboard or mothership or just the overall sense of the controller of this computer simulation; the life-giver. A mother process: the software process that invokes another software process; child dependency.

Central Intelligence Agency, in a "Tron"-like symbolism is some about the central processing unit, I have suspected for a while. The Defense Intelligence Agency.

Some how telling you about all this might change the balance somehow to my advantage.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 9:57 PM
When I was asleep a few hours ago for a nap, just before I awoke, I clearly saw a tsunami rising above Seattle as I was riding as a passenger in that burgundy Buick car I used to have.

It remained high above the city as it progressed well into the city, meaning that it was going to travel very far inland.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 10/06 PM
It seemed to be on the wrong side of the city though. I feel certain I was on the Alaskan Way viaduct and the tsunami seemed to rise from the east side of the city.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2008 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:21 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Delirious (1991)


I had another of those really bad nightmares again last night or this early morning. Unlike the others I woke without the sense of it being very vivid. The terror was tremendous though. I remember that my head hurt after waking up and I think that had some bearing on the sheer terror I felt in the dream. I started to wonder if a person who dies in their sleep has a nightmare similar to what I had. There was nothing really specific about it. I was just in the trailer house where we lived in De Queen, specifically in the year 1976 it seemed later, that was next to the drive-in theatre and the field I remember walking through with corn stalks that were much higher than my head, and there was something terrifying in the dark at the end of the hallway. I never did see anything. I was just terrified there was something there in the dark and it was going to get me. I was going into my room to wash my hands and that made no sense because the mirror I was seeing was the same but there was no sink in that counter in my room. I was so terrified I couldn't turn my back from the door. I noticed the mirror was cracked. I woke up and my head ached mildly and that was similar to in the dream where I was almost in a state of rage because there was something down the hallway in the dark that I couldn't see.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 December 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:11 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Flight 232

To wash my hands.

Am I that intelligent? Am I so intelligent that a trivial detail I hardly paid attention to months ago when I last watched that DVD and then only today almost a day after the dream that was so very vague in hindsight did I decide to watch again that DVD? That decision was made only a short while ago. I just watched the scene in question.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


I was careful
not to let Becky know...
but I was really scared.
Dan Kauffman's explanation
of what was wrong in town...
mass hysteria...
couldn't explain away that body
on Jack's billiard table.
Come in
while I turn the lights on.
You're a forward wench...
dragging me into a dark hallway
to be kissed.
I'm dragging you
into a dark hallway...
because I'm scared of the dark
tonight.
I'd better stay
and tuck you in.
That way lies madness.
What's wrong with madness?
Madness.
Now good night.
It's about time
you two got home.
Dad, what are you doing
in the basement this late?
Working in my shop.
Want a nightcap, doc?
No, thanks.
It's kind of late.
I'll take a rain check.
Good night.
Good night.
Good night.
Good night, Miles.
Aaah!
Look, Jack!
It's you! It's you!
No, no!
You mustn't go near it!
Get out of here! Please!
Please!
Miles!
What happened, Jack?
Teddy says the thing
in our place is me...
right down
to the cut on my hand.
I didn't wait to look.
It's alive! It's alive!
The hand was cut and bleeding!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


OK, skeptic,
lift the lid.
There's a body here,
all right.
-It's Becky's double.
-It sure is.
Take another look.
Now you see it,
now you don't.
It was there--
half-hidden by that blanket.
You said
you saw it there just now.
I thought I did.
Why did you come here
tonight?
You'd seen a dead man
at Jack's...
an average-sized man.
The face in death
was smooth and unlined...
bland in expression,
which often happens.
You had just become aware...
of a curious, unexplainable,
epidemic mass hysteria.
Men, women, and children
suddenly convinced themselves...
that their relatives weren't
their relatives at all...
so your mind
started playing tricks...
and reality became unreality.
The dead man became
Jack's double in your eyes.
Come off it, Dan.
I know
it's all hard to believe...
but these things happen--
even to witch doctors like me.
I saw her here!
She was real!
You saw her
in every tiny detail...
as vividly as anyone
has ever seen anything...
but only in your mind.
Danny, talk all night,
but you're not convincing me.
What are you doing in my cellar?
Using it for an office.
These gentlemen are patients...
badly in need
of psychiatric treatment.
They've been having nightmares.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 December 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


[She draws a finger down Sumner's face.]

WRAITH QUEEN
(insistent, in the hypnotic echo)
Kneel…

[Sumner, against his own will, falls to his knees.]

WRAITH QUEEN
I have not tasted such strength in so long.

[She rips his t-shirt with one stroke of her hand, baring his chest.]

SUMNER
Go to hell.

WRAITH QUEEN
Earth first.

[She shoves her hand onto his chest. He screams in agony.]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


Also, despite how I tell myself often that I am ready and mentally prepared to take the big step into that great big empty world where I can finally get some privacy today was a wake up call.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


In the back of my mind...
a warning bell was ringing.
Sick people
who couldn't wait to see me...
then suddenly
were perfectly all right.
A boy claiming
his mother wasn't his mother.
A woman claiming her uncle
wasn't her uncle.
But I didn't listen.
Obviously, the boy's mother
was his mother.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:00 PM Thursday, August 25, 2011


Alex and Michael





I woke up this morning and I guess I had just then been dreaming about a story I was writing about those two. I was feeling as though the details were something I had been thinking of before I awoke. I awoke thinking about how if there were ever in this world two little kids that needed firearms then those are the two. I thought about how little Alex had an Uzi and he opened up on Susan Smith with that Uzi and he ripped a full clip at her and that stupid kid only hit the cat nearby on the floor which exploded into a big splatter of blood and hair over the wall and he got Susan in the foot with one bullet from that full magazine but that isn't surprising because 15-month-old kids can't aim firearms very well and Michael was banging away at her with a pair of Colt .45 semiautomatic pistols and he emptied both clips and only got her in the leg one time. So I don't know what I was dreaming of. Maybe that was something from part of something I wrote a long time ago after I found those kids in the lake.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 August 2011 excerpt ends ]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
Your will is strong. This one (gestures to Toran)
begged for its life.

SUMNER
Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people?

WRAITH QUEEN
As I have said, all living things must eat.

SUMNER
(rebellious)
Then we're done talking.

WRAITH QUEEN
I think not. Kneel.

[She draws a finger down Sumner's face.]

WRAITH QUEEN
(insistent, in the hypnotic echo)
Kneel…

[Sumner, against his own will, falls to his knees.]

WRAITH QUEEN
I have not tasted such strength in so long.

[She rips his t-shirt with one stroke of her hand, baring his chest.]

SUMNER
Go to hell.

WRAITH QUEEN
Earth first.

[She shoves her hand onto his chest. He screams in agony.]

INT—WRAITH CORRIDOR

[Sheppard can hear Sumner's scream and moves towards the sound.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know? Or shall I take them all?

[Sumner's face contorts in agony as he continues to yell. He begins to age.]

INT—WRAITH CORRIDOR

[Sheppard wanders, looking lost for a moment before getting his bearings.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

[The Wraith Queen's hand is flat on Sumner's chest, palm against his heart. Sumner's head rocks as he continues to scream in pain. His face looks sunken and aged.]

WRAITH QUEEN
Where is this new feeding ground?

SUMNER
(shaking his head, weak)
I won't.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:24 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 February 2013