Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This isn't Russia, Stewart. Omar. Whatever the hell your name is, chump.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:46 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Bradley Manning

Prepending this sentence I decided to make this note only because I decided after much deliberation to watch again the DVD for the 2008 film “Jumper.” I know I’ve watched it once before. I noted that in my public blog at the time. This must be only the second time I’ve watched it. I might not watch all of it. I decided to make this note only because the scene where he is narrating at the beginning and it shows him as his younger self and he is talking about how he was once a “chump, just like you,” which I think are his precise words, I suddenly wondered about how there might be something about how that actor portraying the young “Jumper” could be construed as having some facial resemblance to Bradley Manning. You see, it’s code. That racketeering production is how Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida communicates among itself.

I didn’t mention 12/20/1994 in my public blog until June 2011.

Doesn’t that make sense?

Now you know why.

Remember how selective are those derisive punk Cheney cowards. Those derisive coward punk Cheney’s have great memory’s.

Their objective is *only* a global terrorism conspiracy to create a historical record that favors their illegal activity.





1986 film "Highlander" DVD video:

01:51:32


Brenda Wyatt: So, this is where it all began. Can you tell me about the Prize?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: It's like a whirlwind in my head. But if I concentrate, I know what people are thinking all over the world










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, June 13, 2008 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:18 AM


Sometimes I look down just to make certain that I am wearing pants.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 June 2008 excerpt ends]










From 4/9/1946 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/17/1987 ( Bradley Manning ) is 15227 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/12/2007 ( the Baghdad airstrikes staged by Microsoft al Qaida Bill Gates ) is 15227 days





http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1767689/Bradley-Manning


Encyclopædia Britannica


Bradley Manning


Bradley Manning, (born Dec. 17, 1987, Crescent, Okla., U.S.)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:30 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 27 February 2013