Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get it? The paper mill.




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:45 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Twin Peaks

So that explains the 7/1/1991 “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”

When I watched that 4/8/1990 pilot for the “Twin Peaks” television series I noticed the girl who escaped and is walking across the bridge is shown with something that appears to be some kind of mark on the exposed area of her upper left-hand side chest.

In the “Terminator” sequel the following year there are three similar examples I can recall off-hand without watching again the DVD.

The first example is early on when Arnold S. has that wound to the upper left-hand side of his chest. The biker sticks him with a burning cigar and then grinds it in. Then the biker gets pinned to the pool table by Arnold S. with a knife. I don’t recall if the biker is hit in the left-side shoulder blade or the right. He is stabbed through the back. And then the coup de grace: “Miles Dyson” himself – the whole point of that film – the inventor of the technology that causes the destruction of human civilization and the killing of billions of human being in atomic war – gets shot by gunfire through the upper left-hand side of his chest.

That’s the whole point of that film. “Dyson” has to be killed because he is the cause for the destruction of the human race. He *must* be killed, a notion the severe racketeers want you to become emotionally attached to.

Who hasn’t seen that film at least once?

Oh, and yeah, predictably George Bush – the stooge for the communist subversion of the United States of America - made the illegal nomination of *CLARENCE* Thomas that same day.

A domestic enemy of the constitution of the United States of America.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:47 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Twin Peaks

The third episode is almost over and I had to pause the video to transmit this note across the wire.

The FBI agent has just had a dream sequence where he is listening to a person talking to him and the FBI agent seems to be much older and also the dead girl is there in the same room.

The detail that strikes me is that the guy talking to him is a little person. Why does that matter? Only a few hours ago, well, quite a few hours ago, but still within the timeframe of my waking day, I was in the supermarket and I saw for the first time an employee of that company who was a little person. I remember that distinctly. I remember contemplating in my mind the correctness of ‘dwarf’ or ‘little person.’

That’s all there was to it. I was roaming around randomly as I usually do during my brief presence in that grocery store and I saw that woman down the aisle and I had never seen that person before in that store. I have been going to that store for over three years. Didn’t seem that unusual. I thought to myself that was possible for a company to employ her. I wouldn’t even have noted it if not for my current observations, which seem trivial but then there is the fact that I had been struggling with the trivial for a great many years before I finally succumbed to the fact that what I was observing was not random and that what I was observing was *deliberately* random.

And there was other stuff. Stuff I hear people saying around me in there. Or maybe that was the time before last. I have to go there so often. I don’t have a car so I have to walk over there a lot. I would guess that on average I absolutely go there a minimum of three times per week. Maybe more than that. Five times per week doesn’t seem that much of a stretch.

I have no idea about the plot elements of that television series “Twin Peaks.” Apparently that dream sequence in episode three has the FBI agent dreaming of “Killer Bob.”

And I forgot, in retrospection after reading my last note, to clarify my thoughts about how I am never going to figure this out. The part I can’t figure out is the certain sense that something is guiding my mind. Watching that dream sequence reminded me again of that notion. I cannot understand how to distinguish the source. I feel as though I could have a telepathic connection to a single individual and that individual is the source of my thoughts. Other times I feel there is something less individualistic about it all, as though I am focused on the thought of only one person but I know that I am capable of understanding the thoughts of many people regardless of whether I know them or not or whether I will ever know them and my personal interaction with them in the conventional sense has no meaning in that notion.

There was something else I was thinking of too that I forget now.

I’ve got to break myself of this addiction to communicating across the wire.

Oh yeah, the woman with the red hair married to the abusive truck driver. Nice touch. The bar of soap in the black sock.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734843/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Twin Peaks"

Episode #1.3 (1990)


Jerry Horne: Sweetheart, I'd like to order two drinks. One double scotch on the rocks, and my brother would like a double scotch on the rocks.

Bartender at One-Eyed Jack's: That's two double scotch on the rocks.

Jerry Horne: Next step: rocket science!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734843/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Twin Peaks"

Episode #1.3 (1990)


Killer Bob: Head's up, tails up, run your scallwags. Night falls, morning calls, I'll catch you with my death bag. You may think I've gone insane, but I promise, I will kill again!










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 2:26 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Twin Peaks

I’m into episode 2 now and the former best friend of the dead girl has emerged downstairs to ask her mother – her mother in the *wheelchair* - why she let said former best friend sleep late since she was supposed to go meet again the police that morning as earlier agreed upon.

The mother explains they let her sleep late because the police department called and said she didn’t have to come in that morning.

That makes me wonder because this morning I had such a wonderful long sleep. I didn’t sleep very well, as I usually don’t, and I woke up often, as I usually do, but I slept for a couple hours longer than I usually do.

Also, the detail about her mother being confined to a wheelchair is something that was established in the first episode, I think. I don’t recall for certain. I just recall thinking at some point it might have been established in the pilot episode, which doesn’t really matter because I have only watched both episode for the first time tonight. Also, another detail I have wondered that might have been established in the pilot episode is the date February 5th. The FBI might have had spoken dialog about that detail in the pilot episode but I cannot recall. The detail about February 5th is about something some the dead girls diary.

February 5th and the dead girls diary.

Look it up.

Also, ever since watching the pilot episode tonight I have been thinking that actor who portrays the secret boyfriend of the dead girl is supposed to resemble in facial appearance my dead former step-brother Michael Draper.

I don’t know if that is true. I haven’t seen him since about a half-hour before he died on Hicks Road early the morning of 25 November 1986.

But the whole time I have been trying to remember where I have seen that actor before. Only after he is sitting in the police station with the sheriff and the FBI agent and they present again that lame-oid eyeball reflection ploy did I remember: the 1992 “A Few Good Men.”

He’s the “what did we do wrong” actor.

So I don’t know. I’m never going to figure this out. The mother-in-the-wheelchair and the sleeping-late-daughter makes me really question my sanity. I really question whether I exist in a world real.

I tell myself that in order to accomplish the feats I must accomplish – e.g. time travel – then reality really means nothing. Reality exists only for a moment. Even less. The past day and the past thousand days are the same. They are data, information. Information. Information and details. That is the past. The past is details in some database. You can change anything about data.

So, well, I have imparted so much information to you I thought you should also know how crazy I feel.

Really only in recent months have I gained this new sense of reality slipping away from me. See it was gone from me for so long but only in recent months have I become aware of that loss. I am becoming sane again but I am losing my sense of reality. I had lost it long ago. Ah, yes. I was ignorant of reality. Now I am more aware of reality and I aware of how I am losing my sense of reality.

I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:45 AM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: RE: Twin Peaks

Oh, yeah. And I forgot. The biggest part of all: Nekoosa.

The paper mill.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:37 AM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: RE: Twin Peaks

from 11/21/1946 to 4/8/1990 is 15844 days

from 11/2/1965 to 3/20/2009 is 15844 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036868/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)


Rob Stephenson: We've been having lectures in atomic energy at school, and Mr. McLaughlin, he's our physics teacher, he says that we've reached a point where the whole human race has either got to find a way to live together, or else uhm...





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278784/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Twin Peaks"

Pilot (1990)

Country Date

USA 8 April 1990

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278784/

IMDb


Twin Peaks: Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (8 Apr. 1990)


Kyle MacLachlan ... Special Agent Dale Cooper


FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper, a mystical loner and eccentric nature lover, comes to the small Washington state town of Twin Peaks to investigate the brutal murder of a young high school girl named Laura Palmer and soon becomes entangled in most of the town's problems and situations.


Release Date: 8 April 1990 (USA)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036868/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)

Country Date

USA 21 November 1946 (New York City, New York) (premiere)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)

Country Date

USA 20 March 2009
UK 24 March 2009





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)


Doctor Gaius Baltar: Over there, between those two peaks, I saw some terrain that looked good for cultivation.

Number Six: Cultivation?

Doctor Gaius Baltar: Yes. You know, I know about farming

[suddenly starts weeping for his father, who was a farmer]

Number Six: Hey

[gently puts her arm on his shoulder]

Number Six: I know.

[kisses him]

Number Six: I know you do.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:21 AM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: RE: Twin Peaks

That series finale episode of “Battlestar Galactica” has in the final scenes “Baltar” talking about how he has knowledge of farming. He points out two peaks.

The premiere date of that series finale episode and 10/9/1963 directly associates 11/2/1965 with 4/14/2011. The date 10/9/1963 is the premiere of “The Beverly Hillbillies” episode “Granny’s Garden.”










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:14 AM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: Twin Peaks

I have no recollection of ever watching before now the 1990 television series “Twin Peaks.”

I am now watching the pilot episode that is provided on imdb.com. I have it paused now about the 45 minute point, just after the FBI agent breaks the lock on “Laura Palmer’s” diary.

I don’t know how many times I have heard Kyle MacLachlan speak “Diane.”

You would think, from the context, that “Diane” is his secretary. I have no idea. Could be. I am guessing that sometime later in the dialog that will be explained and I guess that he doesn’t have a secretary.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:58 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 February 2013