Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In perfect isolation sitting in my bunker waiting for the wormholes.




Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.

I suspect that by watching the new episode of "NCIS" then I will see details that cause me to remember details from dreams I had while sleeping last but what does that prove? Lately I started thinking of how that could be a symptom of early onset of Alzheimer’s disease, for one example of mental illness, and that makes perfect sense to me. The only way to disprove that is to record details as I have been and then to compare how those details match what I later see on television. The complicating factor is that severe racketeering organization CBS is clearly working to steal my property so that complicates the test of comparing my dreams to their fraud across the wire. Also, if you believe my theory about how they are puppets for "Stargate Wraith" then you would recognize the new dilemma I have sensed about how those "Stargate Wraith" can also cause illusions to appear. Just because I saw a person resembling Joseph Stalin in the parking lot the other day doesn't mean another person would have seen anything close to the resemblance and I am a reasonable person capable of making reasonable observations.

Recent observations, based on specific details I thought of while forming this notion, are less about paranormal insight and more about my so-called time-traveler effect. Since I give my journal to people in the past when I time-travel to the past then some of my observations are caused by that. Since I do not define certain details then those become what I call time-traveler effect variables and those variables are defined by forces I don't fully understand or the variables are defined by the people who are the recipients of my time-traveler information and I understand those forces only slightly better.

As for now, I am going to watch more DVDs today for the 2004 "Stargate: Atlantis." I have never watched before any of those episodes from that television series until recently I got the DVD collection. I was aware of when it was on television but when it premiered back in 2004 I was still living in Spokane Valley and I didn't have access to the Sci-Fi channel that it was broadcast over. For a few months later I did have access to the Sci-Fi Channel but I never did start watching "Stargate: Atlantis" and sitting here now I can recall one prior instance of seeing it advertised on television and I thought it looked too stupid.

The production really isn't that bad. The actors are a hell of a lot better than that lame-oid actor Richard Dean Anderson. The other ones are really compellingly stupid as well.

From the severe racketeering production "Stargate SG-1" there is still more work to research. There is a title from 1/3/2006 named "Stargate SG-1: True Science" that I should review for evidence about their severe criminal activity. Then there is "Behind the Mythology of Stargate SG-1" on 4/13/2007 along with "Stargate: The Ark of Truth" on 3/11/2008 so that's a lot of evidence that incriminates them right there, especially that last one.

I don't know how much more of the "Stargate: Atlantis" episodes on DVD I am going to watch. The lousy packaging with the defective DVDs really pisses me off. But the episodes are really boring too. Probably not as boring as "Stargate SG-1" but still pretty boring.

At this point I am planning to watch sometime later today episode 7 from season 1 of "Stargate: Atlantis" that is titled "Underground." They are searching for food, according to the description I have read today, and they try trading with people who have some dark dramatic secret underground in a bunker. Not hard to figure out how that severe racketeering production has incriminated itself there with that mainstream media global terrorist production.

So anyway I am going to try to watch at least four episodes today but I'll probably get sidetracked and have to publish more reports here that documents their incriminating evidence.

But who cares.

It's not your salt shaker so why should you care. You didn't pay for it.

Suddenly when it's your salt shaker that Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida steals then you cannot scream BLOODY MURDER loud enough! And it's your GOD GIVEN right that people working for the United States federal government must drop everything right then and there and hand you handkerchiefs and listen to you sob and wail and whine about how bad you have it in life.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:43 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 27 February 2013