Monday, February 25, 2013

Superman Returns




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:43 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Superman Returns




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman Returns (2006)


Superman: Listen; what do you hear?

Lois Lane: Nothing.

Superman: I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one.










http://www.wfxg.com/story/18731429/a-peek-into-the-inner-workings-of-the-hells-angels?clienttype=printable


FOX54


A peek into the inner-workings of the Hells Angels

Posted: Jun 07, 2012 1:40 PM PDT

Updated: Jun 07, 2012 2:12 PM PDT

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -


The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club is an international organization with hundreds of chapters and thousands of members, according to federal prosecutors.

According to the group's website, the first Hells Angels Motorcycle Club was founded in California on March 17, 1948.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman Returns (2006)


Jor-El: [Superman is flashing back to things his father told him] The human heart is still subject to monstrous deceits.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

01:06:36


Richard White: So with the super-hearing does he hear each sound by itself or everything all at once?

Lois Lane: Both.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

00:09:25


Martha Kent: Oh, Clark. Oh, my boy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman Returns (2006)


Lex Luthor: Run into trouble?

Grant: You should see the other guy.










From 3/22/1913 ( Lew Wasserman ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 29682 days

29682 = 14841 + 14841

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/21/2006 ( premiere US film "Superman Returns" ) is 14841 days



From 1/16/1952 ( premiere US film "Operation A-Bomb" ) To 6/21/2006 ( premiere US film "Superman Returns" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 12/9/1909 ( Douglas Fairbanks Jr ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 29682 days

29682 = 14841 + 14841

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/21/2006 ( premiere US film "Superman Returns" ) is 14841 days



From 3/17/1948 ( the Hells Angels motorcycle gang founded ) To 6/21/2006 ( premiere US film "Superman Returns" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Superman Returns (2006) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 21 June 2006 (premiere) (Los Angeles, California)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 2, 2006


Commence counter-stalking at destination. Catalog all observers as targets for surveillance.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 2, 2006


I was also wondering again last night about a memory of me learning to speak Russian.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/23/2006 2:46 PM
I was thinking yesterday about that memory I have of teaching myself the Russian language. That memory suggests to me that I am actually quite fluent in the Russian language. It is probably something I studied for many years in my youth.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 2, 2006


In that wiki article about the Pegasus, there is that photo that makes me think that I am the person wearing the blue flight suit standing next to it. I realized that the class photo of me from kneeling in front of the SM2-ER at Dam Neck is a good memory deflection device for that. When I think of standing in front of a large white rocket, I think of Dam Neck.

And DAMN if "Superman Returns" doesn't start off with something similar to what I wrote the other day. The shuttle stays connected to the carrier aircraft and takes them both up higher into the atmosphere. I wrote something about the Pegasus doing that to the Stargazer in 1994, presuming that happened to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2006 excerpt ends]










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

00:48:22


Lois Lane: Hey, can I ask you something?

Clark Kent: Uh, sure.

Lois Lane: Have you ever met someone and it's almost like, you were from totally different worlds but you shared such a strong connection that you knew you were destined to be with each other? And then he just takes off without explaining why or without even saying goodbye?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, June 20, 2006 9:29:33 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental 2


Kerry Burgess wrote:

What is it about Paris? In my memory, the Wainwright made a port call to Le Havre, France after we earlier visited Portsmouth, England. Several of us went to London for the day. I made a joke as we were leaving port, something like, this is how I like it, roll in to port, raise hell, sneak out at dawn.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 June 2006 excerpt ends]










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

1:00:53


Kitty Kowalski: You have places to go, people to save?

Superman: Yes.

Kitty Kowalski: Would you like to get a cup of coffee sometime? I know that's forward. Or a drink?

Superman: Good night.

Kitty Kowalski: Good night.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

00:46:14


Lois Lane: Got to run.

Richard White: Where?

Lois Lane: You heard Perry. Superman's back and he thinks I'm the only one... equipped to...

Richard White: To what?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

U.S. Marshals (1998) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sam Gerard: Come on, let's go drink a toast to a good deputy named Noah Woodrow Newman.

Deputy Marshal Bobby Biggs: If we're going to drink to Newman, we better use milk.










http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article788752.ece


From The Sunday Times January 15, 2006

The top 10 footballers' Page 3 playmates

By John Aizlewood


5 Dean Holdsworth and Linsey Dawn McKenzie Psychologists are still baffled as to what attracted Dean Holdsworth to 36GG teenage glamour model Linsey Dawn McKenzie in 1996. Even so, they were soon at it like Duracell bunnies on the bonnet of the then Wimbledon striker’s £83,000 BMW. Alas, there was no future for the bonking duo, for Holdsworth had neglected to mention he was married. “I thought he was a nice bloke, and I wasn’t very happy with the way he rubbished me in the papers,” she wailed. “The press made me out to be a marriage wrecker, and I’m not.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2620934/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Dean Holdsworth

Date of Birth

8 November 1968, Walthamstow, London, England, UK





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000205/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Parker Posey

Date of Birth

8 November 1968, Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Birth Name

Parker Christian Posey










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman Returns (2006)


Kitty Kowalski: Wow, that's really something Lex.

Lex Luthor: Wait for it.

Kitty Kowalski: [long pause] Wow, that's really something Lex. It's freakin' Gone with the Wind.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001195/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Douglas Fairbanks Jr.

Date of Birth

9 December 1909, New York City, New York, USA

Date of Death

7 May 2000, New York City, New York, USA (heart attack)

Birth Name

Douglas Elton Ulman Fairbanks Junior



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Fairbanks,_Jr.


Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Douglas Elton Fairbanks, Jr. KBE DSC (December 9, 1909 – May 7, 2000) was an American actor and a highly decorated naval officer of World War II.


Although celebrated as an actor, Fairbanks was commissioned a reserve officer in the United States Navy at the onset of World War II and assigned to Lord Louis Mountbatten's Commando staff in the United Kingdom.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

01:01:52


Television news announcer: Satellites have proven most ineffective at tracking him. He might literally be moving near the speed of light.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

00:30:12


777 Co-pilot: Oh, God.

Boeing 777 aircraft avionics voice: Electrical variance.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1348282/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Lew Wasserman

Date of Birth

22 March 1913, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Date of Death

3 June 2002, Beverly Hills, California, USA (complications from a stroke)

Birth Name

Louis Robert Wasserman



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Wasserman


Lew Wasserman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Lewis Robert "Lew" Wasserman (March 22, 1913 – June 3, 2002) was an American talent agent and studio executive


At MCA Wasserman expanded upon a business practice known as film packaging (something established by earlier agents like Feldman and Selznick). Since studios reduced output after WWII, they let more actors off of long-term contracts and big agencies like MCA could negotiate stronger terms for their clients. Agents like Wasserman would pitch packages (say, a writer client, director client, and actor or actress) to the studios, who only needed to finance it. Agencies therefore began doing the job the studios used to in some respects- namely, assembling films.


Wasserman expanded on practices established by earlier agents. For example, Feldman and Selznick realized in the late 1930s that an actor could pay much less tax by turning himself into a corporation. The corporation, which would employ the actor, would own part of a motion picture the actor appeared in, and all monies would accrue to the corporation, which was taxed at a much lower rate than was personal income.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:38:52


Boeing 777 aircraft avionics voice: Overspeed. Overspeed.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Superman Returns (2006)


Lex Luthor: But we're not really strangers, are we? This is kind of a little reunion, isn't it? Heck, I'm a fan. I love your writing... and your dress.

Lois Lane: I love your boat. How'd you get it? Swindle some old widow out of her money?

Lex Luthor: That's funny. Hey, didn't you win the Pulitzer Prize for my favorite article of all time, 'Why the World DOESN'T Need Superman'?

Lois Lane: Didn't you have a few more years to go on that DOUBLE life sentence?

Lex Luthor: Yes, well, we can thank the Man of Steel for that. I mean, he's really good at swooping in and catching the bad guys, but he's not so hot at the little things, like Miranda rights, due process,

Lex Luthor: making your court date...










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

00:27:27


In-flight Media Briefing: The original space shuttle generated 7.5 millions pounds of thrust just in the initial launch phase. But, by piggybacking on this Boeing 777 - Yes?

Lois Lane: If this launch is as pivotal as you claim why is it only being covered by one news network?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:48 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


Series Finale

Well, it's almost that time. They're supposed to be kicking me out of here tomorrow. This will probably be my last post before I go off the air. They mentioned something about getting me into another shelter, but they haven't said anything else about it. They also said something about being in-patient at the VA again, but what is the point to that? I haven't heard anything in the past few days about any of it.

For the past few hours, I have been thinking of something that happened last time I was on the streets. I was sitting somewhere in Seattle reading Robinson Crusoe, knowing that people with answers were watching me and wondering why they aren't telling me anything, and then a bus went by me. As I looked up, a woman on the bus was looking at me. She was smiling or laughing, I'm not sure which one, it felt like she was laughing. I thought about that for a long time. I thought to myself about how she knew who I was. Why would she be laughing at me? She knows I am living a nightmare, the kind of nightmare people have in their sleep but don't even remember in the morning, and she is laughing at me. That was a new feeling to me, of people laughing at me like that, especially of someone laughing at my misfortune. Not to mention, laughing at me while I am in the middle of experiencing such misfortune, such epic misfortune. What is funny about someone having to stumble around through the dangerous streets waiting for that inevitable moment when some group sneaks up behind you late at night and hits you over the head for the change in your pocket?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt end]










Newsroom television screen have images I recognized of real-life KING-5 television in Seattle.





2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

00:22:19


Clark Kent: I'm still looking for a place to live if you know of anything...



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:47 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 25 February 2013