Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stargate: Atlantis - Suspicion




Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

I haven't watched any more of the DVDs for the 1997 "Stargate SG-1" which is the immediate follow-on to the 1994 film "Stargate." I doubt I will watch any more of those episodes. I recall watching the "congratulations you made general" episode in 2005 and I recall it featured dialog about a time-machine but I don't recall much about it although I can still visualize scenes from it without having gone back to read about it or watch the episode on DVD. On the DVDs I have watched only the premiere episode and the episode that followed where the infected "Major Kawalski" gets killed by "O'Neill" in some kind nightmare that some gastroenterologist medical doctor with post-traumatic stress disorder might have had on any given night trying to sleep.

I've made it through the premiere episode of "Stargate: Atlantis" and follow on episodes and I am now watching the 4th episode from the first season and that is titled "Suspicion."

The premiere date is 8/6/2004 and I posted a report about that racketeering activity on FEBRUARY 21, 2013 titled "Roosevelt's Chair."

Earlier I had posted a report about the premiere of "Stargate: Atlantis" but I forgot to include references about 12/20/1994" that I made later. The premiere of "Stargate: Atlantis" refers to Franklin D. Roosevelt associated with 12/20/1994. There is dialog about heroic efforts associated with the "Ancients chair" and about the most powerful weapons being controlled from that chair and also about the doctor in charge of the group being afraid of that chair.

So now I'm going to start watching episode 4 titled "Suspicion" and I have never watched it before until now. I am going to try to make it through at least four episodes before I get too bored with that severe racketeering crap and have to turn it off.

The work itself of "Stargate: Atlantis" itself represents severe criminal activity in the United States and beyond and your lack of concern signals that you approve of their severe criminal activity despite how the laws of the United States explicitly prohibit that kind of unlawful activity that is directed against my property.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:12 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 February 2013