Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Time After Time"




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:56 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: United States Marine Corps




To: Chad Trammell

From: Kerry W. Burgess










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:54 AM Friday, March 23, 2012


So what? I mean, who cares? WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:51:02 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal - 2/9/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Only remember a brief part of my dreams last night. It feels like there was more dreaming but I can only remember what seems like the last part. This felt like a normal dream and not one that was what I consider "suggested" or "manipulated." This recent dream was of me sitting in a room with three other guys. We were all wearing U.S. Navy uniforms and it seemed to be some kind of waiting room. I was enroute to a new assignment, a ship somewhere. One of the guys seemed to be a CPO, another was a LT. The third guy was a buddy of mine from the Wainwright, except that the uniform he was wearing was only similar to a U.S. Navy uniform but really wasn't. I walked out of the room with someone that I don't think was one of the first group. I was walking down some stairs.

My sleep pattern has changed over the past few days since I haven't experienced one of the foreign dreams. I am sleeping later. For the first time in a long time, I didn't get up to watch the 5 a.m. news, which is a bummer, but in all reality is a silly thing to feel bad about anyway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v14/d26


U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

OFFICE of the HISTORIAN


Khrushchev has also shown a penchant for clever stratagems designed to entrap and confuse opponents and to increase pressures on them to grant concessions. His exploitation of the U–2 incident was intended to produce a storm of protests against US policy and to embarrass President Eisenhower on the eve of the Paris summit conference. Khrushchev confined his initial announcement of the shoot-down to bare details and then sat back to await the expected disavowal from Washington. After the US issued the cover story of a missing NASA research U–2, Khrushchev announced that he had withheld information that the pilot and aircraft were in Soviet hands, “because had we told everything at once, the Americans would have invented another version; just look how many silly things they have said.”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Lace (1984) (TV)


Lili: Incidentally... which one of you bitches is my mother?





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/japanese

Dictionary.com


japanese


a person of Japanese ancestry.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 25, 2006


I was thinking this morning or last night about all that commotion in the Ironman community a few years ago about people racing under other people's name. That would seem to tie in with my theory about Tom Warren and Tom Watson. They are probably real people, but I think they know I was there. Not exactly clear on this, but it means something. I suspect that people were all talking about something along these lines and that produced the buzz about the "phantom" competitors.

This morning, after I left the VA, I started thinking about this memory I have of Florida in 1984 and its possible symbolism to reality. It was shortly after I got out of boot camp. I rented a Mustang convertible and took a trip to Daytona Beach.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 July 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 25, 2006


I have been wondering for a while if I was shot by a shotgun in the back, mostly on my left shoulder. When I started thinking about that, I reminded a time I was home on leave and shot a deer in the leg. It got away but someone further down finished it off and gave me part of the venison.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 27, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/27/2006 12:13 PM


Then I looked closer at the DD-214 and wondered about the details. I was most interested in the “Military Education” section, which is box 14. I was wondering why the 19 weeks of “C” school was turned in to 91 weeks. Then I started wondering if there is a date in there somewhere. That is also the period I am associating with being captive and then missing in Africa. The form has the following information in it:

14. Military Education (Course title, number of weeks, and month and year completed)
Fire Control Technician “A” school 23wks 86Nov; Terrier MK 152 Computer Complex 91wks 87Jun; BE&E SSC 12wks 86Apr;

I noticed a date could be formed from the course duration numbers and that yielded: 12/23/91. I can’t think of anything special about that date. I do remember though that on 12/23/01 was the date of that first bicycle crash I had where I separated my shoulder. As for that specific date, I can’t remember anything particular. I am pretty sure that on 12/25/91, though, I was over at Tracie’s house to meet her parents.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 7:04 AM
I was a prisoner of war. I have no doubt of that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 9:59 AM
AND IT'S TRUE!!!!! My identity is an official cover!!!! I just can't remember my real identity!!!!!


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 10:02 AM
Damn. 13.5 beers and I am not even sleepy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 5:50 AM


That's what the POW guards always say: Today, Ray. You're going home today, Ray. You'll be eating dinner with your family tonight, Ray.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 6:03 AM
8.74 goddamned years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


You got a girlfriend back home tying ribbons around oak trees?
No ball and chain for me.
Can't get a date, huh?
If you don't ask, I won't tell.
[ I always thought that was a stupid ass ] policy.
You know, it's ironic that the army's extensive battery of psychological tests has conclusively determined that the person they're most afraid of is the best suited to make the right choice in this crisis. so what are we looking at?
Andromeda's chemical composition.
It's weird.
It's not carbon based. it's sulfur based.
Sulfur?
Damn.
You're a long way from home, little bug.
I owe you an apology.
Stanford. I was a big girl, jeremy.
I'm sure it wasn't the first time that a researcher and his associate became involved.
Well, it was for me.
Look.
I-i realize that's not popular opinion, but it's the truth, and if I really had the courage of my convictions, ..
I would have left lisa instead.
The truth is that I haven't ever really stopped thinking about you.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x16_-_The_One_With_the_Truth_About_London.html


Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London


- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
- Hi. - We have a bathroom emergency.
Go ahead.
Before we do, are any of Joey's special "romance" magazines in there?
- No. - Okay, all clear.
Thanks, Phoebe.
That's Rachel.
But whatever.
Could you do me a big favor?
I have a meeting at the dean's office.
Can you watch Ben for an hour?
- What about Monica? - She isn't home.
So it would just be me alone?
Ben would be there.
What's the matter?
I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
He's not an ex-con.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/11/08 11:55 AM
This reminds me of some vague memory that has been lingering in my mind for a while. Probably something about the only source of food I had when I was lost in Africa in 1986 and 1987.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101787/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Dying Young (1991)

Hilary O'Neil: What is it?
Victor Geddes: Raw cow... dead.
Hilary O'Neil: What if I throw up?
Victor Geddes: Then I'll take care of you.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:43:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Issaquah

To: "Kerry Burgess"

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001966828_whycostco28.html

Monday, June 28, 2004

[...]the former president arrives here Wednesday to autograph copies of his book, his first scheduled stop will be the discount retail warehouse Costco in Issaquah.

[When I just read something Bill Clinton read about not wanting to "pile on" to Cheney's shooting incident, I remembered this. The day I went back to Microsoft to ask for my job back, he was at this Costco, which I could see from the window at my cube. I thought that was quite the coincidence, and I hoped it was a good sign, albeit something extraordinary that defied my logic. I remember now too that it was on the other side of the street from that Costco where I went face first into the concrete after my bike slipped on a slick bridge. I had a black eye for a week. I still remember the date for some reason: Feb 1, 2002. I think I remembered it because I had another accident on Dec. 23, 2001, when I was biking around Lake Washington. At the 30 mile point of that 60 mile trip, I hit a patch of ice and went down hard and fast. One minute I was riding along, the next minute I was looking at my feet as I went sliding across the road. Damn that hurt. I dislocated my shoulder because my elbow hit first or right about the same time as my knee. I could barely raise my arm if at all for weeks after that. It was pretty uncomfortable riding the remaining 30 miles back home. And the whole way there and for a time afterwards, I could almost hear something, it was unusal, the way you can feel like there is something on your tongue as that saying goes, but with this, I could almost hear a "thud" sound for a while after, the sound of me hitting the ground.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091203/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Highlander (1986)


Tony the Hotdog Vendor: Hey! What does 'BAFFLED' mean?










In the summer of 2004 as I was slowly going crazy in the hotel room I started firing off email messages to a group of people in congress and the mainstream media that I guess just was just a random collection of people and probably based on me reading their names in the news sometime prior. I remember even sending an email to Hillary Clinton, as well as an "I am not a terrorist" email to George Bush. So anyway, to make a long story short the only response I got back, that I now recall, was an email, automated perhaps, I don't recall, from one of the congressmen from the State of Hawaii. That might have been from US Senator Daniel Inouye but I do not now recall that specific detail.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/23/2006 1:18 PM
I just realized it must have been March 3rd when I moved into that Crosslands hotel out in Spokane Valley back in 2004 after quitting Microsoft. I remember it snowed heavily that day which corresponds to this weather archive. I would have said that I moved in there on the second at the latest, but I guess it could have been the third. I remember one of the receptionists made a comment about how it had started snowing as soon as I came in and I wondered about that comment. I was going crazy in that place after a while, but in retrospect, I would much rather be back there than here, without a doubt. Damn I miss having a car, to just be able to get out and drive around at night. The bastards were following me everywhere but at least I could have something to do in trying to shake them off. I hate it here and having to be around these people beyond tolerance.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/otx/climate/lcd/lcd.php?yr=04&mon=mar&stn=otx&Submit=Submit

STATION: NWS SPOKANE
MONTH: MARCH
YEAR: 2004

DY MAX MIN AVG DEP HDD CDD WTR SNW
3 36 23 30 M 35 0 0.14 2.3


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2006 excerpt ends ]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


- Lloyd. - We can transmit and receive
- but we haven't been able to reach anybody. - Why's that?
Tried everybody in the book... CI NPAC, Joint Chiefs...
I even took a crack at the White House.
Now, we do have some low-band transmissions...
strictly manual stuff with very low power.
We'll have to do some retuning to transmit in that range.
Get on with it!
- Ops? - All radar's up, all weapon systems check out.
- We're ready, sir. - Mr. Lasky. You have anything to add?
- No, sir, not at this time. - Skipper.
I have a reconnaissance report coming in now, sir.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879577/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Heroes"

Chapter Ten 'Six Months Ago' (2006)


Matt Parkman: License and registration.

Eden McCain: Oh, this isn't my car, I kinda stole it.

Matt Parkman: Can you take your glasses off for me, please?

[Eden does so. Matt sees a bottle of liquor in the passenger seat]

Matt Parkman: I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car.

Eden McCain: No, I don't feel like it.

Matt Parkman: That wasn't a suggestion.

Eden McCain: Well here's a suggestion. Why don't you go get back in your car and eat a dozen donuts. That is what you cops like to do, right?

Matt Parkman: I said, step out of the car. Now.

Eden McCain: I think you really want to eat some donuts.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:51 AM Wednesday, December 13, 2006


For that excruiating year I spent in that homeless shelter in Pioneer Square in downtown Seattle, I used to go to two places to get away from that craziness for a while even though all the psycho zombies from outside that homeless shelter still follow me everywhere I go, as they have been for years and still do to this very minute. For example, some nearby restaraunt offered to provide Thanksgiving dinner for us last year and we all walked over there to eat. The guy, who was apparently the owner made some kind of explanation why he was providing dinner for us at that time even though it was the first time or the first time in a while. At some point, I felt his hand on my shoulder and he seemed to be leaning down and I was convinced that someone had just taken our picture and he was posing for it. People have been doing that around me for years and I was baffled by it. There was a Seattle P-I photographer in there but he wasn't in front of me at the time, although he usually had his camera pointing right at me. Now I understand why. Anyway, the one place I went to a lot was a place near 3rd and Thomas, which I didn't realize that was the street address until a few weeks ago. Another place I used to go to a lot, walking from that homeless shelter, was a Starbucks on Seneca Street within sight of the downtown Library. If that Starbucks had been on the other corner of that same block, it would have been on 3rd and Seneca and I probably would have been going in there all that time. As it was, Seneca and 4th was the closest I could get to Seneca and 3rd.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879577/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Heroes"

Chapter Ten 'Six Months Ago' (2006)


Tom McHenry: Dude, you're like a walking cliché.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


Kerry Burgess wrote:
It has something to do with graft. In this movie, the Borg graft skin onto Data, and there is something symbolic to that. I need to watch this again and think more about this. But I suspect this all has been about exposing some kind of graft, perhaps related to defense contracts.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=graft

graft

Unscrupulous use of one's position to derive profit or advantages; extortion
Money or an advantage gained or yielded by unscrupulous means


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/509157/Wilhelm-Conrad-Rontgen


Encyclopædia Britannica


Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen


Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, Röntgen also spelled Roentgen (born March 27, 1845, Lennep, Prussia [now Remscheid, Germany]—died February 10, 1923, Munich, Germany)










1979 film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" DVD video:

00:57:10


Spock: Captain. We are being scanned.

Captain Kirk: Do not return scans, Mr. Spock. Could be misinterpreted as hostility.

Spock: Intruder scans emanating from the exact center of the cloud. Energy of a type never before encountered.










http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/nominations/888.html


GEORGE W. BUSH


Presidential Nomination

Claude Milton Kicklighter

Position: Inspector Gen

Department of Defense (25)

Status: Appointed

Date of Announcement: February 22, 2007










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:00 PM Thursday, April 28, 2011


Kline





I woke up earlier after sleeping a normal period of time and I had a very vivid dream that seemed to be about me in a law enforcement role.

That would all make sense now. I was carrying a United States Marine Corps officers uniform with me, where I seemed to be going into an office assigned to me so I could change clothes, and the name on that uniform was clearly 'Kline.' I woke up thinking the full name was Matthew Kline. That was my secret agent identity name after I was commissioned as a United States Marine Corps captain, as limited duty officer, in 1995. That makes sense now because I have been thinking about details that lead up to that for a while, not unlike how I used to think that if I referenced the 2 November 1965 then there was a risk of that being thrown out of court. My mind is playing tricks on me.

The dream has largely faded now but some details remain. I was walking somewhere along the highway and I was going somewhere and I was in civilian clothing but I was aware that I had a Deputy United States Marshals badge somewhere on my person, such as in a pocket, but I might have been carrying it in my hand because I was carrying several items in my right hand that were similar in size to a driver's license and credit cards and I never did look at those. I was walking somewhere and there were some State Troopers on the side of the highway and there might have been four of them but I think there were six of them from some state that was never established in the dream. I saw what seemed to be two of them pull over a car to the side of the highway but that has faded now and I was walking towards that scene. There was another scene where four of them seemed to be walking away from me. Then what seemed to be later is that I was walking along a well-defined trail and going up the slope of a hill and another person had a prisoner in hand-cuffs and I noticed that prisoner wearing camouflage pants that seemed to be United States-style camouflage. Then I seemed to be in a run down police station and I seemed to have an office assigned to me temporarily, I think because I was working out of that office on some kind of assignment as a Deputy United States Marshal, and that is the part I remember seeing that I was carrying my military uniform with me. I don't recall what happened after that. I woke up thinking I should feel rested after a normal nights sleep but I do not feel as though I had even been asleep yet I could not go back to sleep and I have no idea when I will again fall asleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:37 AM
It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:40 AM
So it would follow that there is a 3-3-3 connection with Phoebe Cates and me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19990507&slug=2959307


The Seattle Times


Friday, May 7, 1999

$25 Million Award In `Jenny Jones' Case

By Justine Hyde

AP

PONTIAC, Mich. - A jury decided today that "The Jenny Jones Show" was negligent in the slaying of a gay man who was a guest on the show and ordered the producers to pay more than $25 million in damages.

Jonathan Schmitz killed Scott Amedure a few days after Amedure declared on the show that he had a crush on Schmitz. The show was never broadcast.

Amedure's family had argued that Schmitz was lured onto the talk show in 1995 during a segment on "secret crushes," believing he would meet a woman, and was humiliated into murder when his secret admirer turned out to be Amedure. Schmitz, who admitted shooting Amedure, has said he is heterosexual.

Lawyers for Warner Bros., the show's owner, argued Schmitz was told that his secret admirer could be a man or woman, and the show played no role in Amedure's death.

Besides funeral expenses, jurors awarded $5 million in damages for Amedure's suffering before he was killed, $10 million to the family for the loss of companionship and $10 million for the loss of money Amedure would have earned.

Defense attorney James Feeney said the defense would appeal. Feeney said it was wrong to blame the show, "because there's only one person to blame . . ."

Ven Johnson, an attorney for the Amedure family, said the jury "was 100 percent correct."

Yesterday, jurors watched the taped show, in which Amedure talks about a sexual fantasy involving Schmitz, and Schmitz's reaction when the tape of Amedure's comments is shown to him - he buries his face in his hands.

Authorities said Schmitz shot Amedure, 32, twice in the chest three days after the taping.










From 12/1/1944 ( Michael W. Hagee ) To 5/7/1999 ( the jury verdict against "The Jenny Jones Show" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 10/15/1915 ( Orville Wright sells the Wright Company ) To 12/1/1944 ( Michael W. Hagee ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/1/1944 ( Michael W. Hagee ) To 1/18/1974 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Venus and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Venus ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/1/1944 ( Michael W. Hagee ) To 8/26/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "The Tuskegee Airmen" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days


http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/HD/Frequently_Requested/Commandants.htm

United States Marine Corps

History Division


Commandants of the U.S. Marine Corps


33. Michael W. Hagee*

State of Birth: VA

Dates: B. 1 Dec 1944

Period Served: 14 Jan 2003 - 13 Nov 2006

Initial Rank as CMC: General

Final Rank: General










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:12:24


Mrs. Turner: Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Wells, but there are two gentlemen here from Scotland Yard who would like a word with you.

H.G. Wells: Gentlemen, what is the meaning of this?

Scotland Yard police detective: Uh, beg pardon, sir, I'm sure. Might we have a word with you, sir? [ whispers to H.G. Wells ]

H.G. Wells: The Ripper? In this vicinity?

Scotland Yard police detective: I'm afraid so, sir.

Scotland Yard police detective: We've cordoned off the entire neighborhood. We're asking the folk here about to cooperate. Will that be all right with you with you, sir? Your housekeeper will sleep the better for it.

H.G. Wells: Of course. By all means.

Mrs. Turner: Oh, thank you very much, sir.

Dinner guest: What's happened?

H.G. Wells: Apparently, The Ripper has struck again.

Dinner guest: No! He's pulling your leg.

Scotland Yard police detective: With you permission, sir.

H.G. Wells: Please.

Dinner guest: He hasn't been heard from for years.

Dinner guest: Nor in this part of town.

Scotland Yard police detective: No doubt about it, I'm afraid, gentlemen. He has a very distinctive style.

Scotland Yard police detective: What have you there, sergeant?

Scotland Yard police officer: I think you better have a look at this, sir.

Mrs. Turner: That's Dr. Stevenson's bag.

H.G. Wells: That belongs to one of my guests.

Scotland Yard police detective: What did you say this man's name was?

H.G. Wells: Stevenson. John Leslie Stevenson. He's chief of surgery at St. Bartholomew's -

Scotland Yard police detective: I'm afraid he's also chief of surgery in Whitechapel.










From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 16870 days

16870 = 8435 + 8435

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1988 ( Roy Orbison - deceased ) is 8435 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 4/2/1971 ( premiere US TV series pilot "O'Hara, U.S. Treasury" ) is 8907 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) is 8907 days



From 8/7/1888 ( Martha Tabram killed ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 9/25/1917 ( premiere US film "The Master Spy" ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 12/30/1975 ( Eldrick "Tiger" Woods ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 10/19/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Maury Povich Show"::"Robert Schuller" ) is 16778 days

16778 = 8389 + 8389

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Bat*21" ) is 8389 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 6/27/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Patriot" ) is 19586 days

19586 = 9793 + 9793

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/25/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Covington Cross" ) is 9793 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 11/28/1977 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Who Pays the Ferryman?"::"A Dead Man to Carry My Cross" ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 10/27/1915 ( premiere US film "Love and Artillery" ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 8/6/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cop Land" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 6/2/1953 ( the coronation ceremony of my biological grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 11/7/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Wonder Woman" ) is 10587 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 2/11/1928 ( premiere US film "Air Mail Pilot" ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 6849 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 2/11/1928 ( premiere US film "A Son of the Desert" ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 6849 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 5/14/1984 ( premiere US TV series episode "Frontline"::"Return of the Great White Fleet" ) is 13698 days

13698 = 6849 + 6849

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 8/21/1927 ( premiere US film "A Hole in One" ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 7023 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/24/1985 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS George Washington SSN 598 formerly SSBN 598 decommissioned from United States Navy active service - my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan serving as General of the Armies of the United States is the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 the active fleet platform ) is 7023 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 10/21/1983 ( premiere US film "The Right Stuff" & premiere US film "The Dead Zone" ) is 13492 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Below" ) is 13492 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 10/11/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Below" ) is 20422 days

20422 = 10211 + 10211

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/17/1993 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Equinox"::"Fly Navy" ) is 10211 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 11980 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/21/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Secrets" ) is 11980 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 11980 days

11980 = 5990 + 5990

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/28/1982 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Aging: The Methuselah Syndrome" ) is 5990 days



From 12/31/1909 ( premiere US film "The Red Cross Heroine" ) To 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) is 13465 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 13465 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 6486 days

6486 = 3243 + 3243

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "Harry O"::"The Admiral's Lady" ) is 3243 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 5/18/1975 ( premiere US film "French Connection II" ) is 10414 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



From 11/12/1946 ( James Amos ) To 4/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Phenomenon: The Lost Archives"::"Lost Lightning: The Missing Secrets of Nicola Tesla" ) is 18774 days

18774 = 9387 + 9387

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Golden Years"::series premiere episode "Time and Time Again" ) is 9387 days



http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/HD/Frequently_Requested/Commandants.htm

United States Marine Corps

History Division


Commandants of the U.S. Marine Corps


35. James F. Amos

State of Birth: ID

Dates: B. 12 Nov 1946

Period Served: 22 Oct 2010 - present

Initial Rank as CMC: General

Final Rank: General



http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/HD/Whos_Who/Amos_JF.htm

United States Marine Corps

History Division


GENERAL

JAMES F. AMOS, USMC [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

35th Commandant [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

22 October 2010 - Present

General James F. Amos, USMC, is the 35th and current Commandant of the Marine Corps.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Patriot.html

Patriot


The hero of Fort Wilderness. Your reputation precedes you.










1988 film "Bat*21" DVD video:


US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Iceal Hambleton: Birddog, Bat two one, over. Birddog, Bat two one, how do you read, over. Birddog, this is Bat two one, come in. I'm on the sixth hole, Birddog, do you copy? Birddog, this is Bat two one. Come in, Birddog.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094712/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Bat*21 (1988)

Country Date

USA 21 October 1988










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


I started wondering yesterday whether that Letter of Commendation from Captain Chandler actually refers to this event. I have been thinking of that part "displaying exception skill and resourcefulness, Petty Officer Burgess' attention to detail, devotion to duty and continued support were vital to ensuring near perfect operability of the MK152 GMFC computers" or words to that effect.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006


I was thinking about how I remember being on the Wainwright and we, according to that letter of commendation, entered the Gulf


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Back to Caprica City)

Baltar: (Walking outdoors with Number Six) It may interest you to know that the final results of the CMP project are working close to 95% efficiency throughout the fleet. Hold your applause, please.

Six: No applause for me? I doubt you would have ever completed the project without me.

Baltar: Yes, well, you helped a bit.

Six: I rewrote half your algorithms.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1389557/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

A Shot in Time (1910)

Country Date

USA 1 April 1910



http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/151081%7C143413/Susan-Peters/


TCM


SUSAN PETERS


Also Known As: Suzanne Carnahan, Suzanne Carnahan

Died: October 23, 1952

Born: July 3, 1921

Cause of Death: Complications From A Spinal Injury



http://heroes-transcripts.blogspot.com/search/label/110


Heroes Transcripts


110: Six Months Ago


CAPTION:

SIX MONTHS AGO

MANHATTAN

(Peter is hosting a party at his apartment. He’s got Christmas lights hanging around the door frame. There’s a knock at the door. He answers it and finds Nathan, Heidi and Angela Petrelli.)

PETER: Hey. What's going -- ?

(Nathan is carrying a shoe box with a white ribbon around it. He opens the box and shoves the white shoes under Peter’s nose.)

NATHAN: Ladies, 10 1/2.

PETER: Oh, you know, the reason I became a nurse was to wear shoes like this, thank you very much.

NATHAN: Of course. Get a drink?

PETER: Yeah, it's right inside.

(He motions Nathan inside, then turns to greet his sister-in-law.)

HEIDI PETRELLI: I told him it wasn't funny.



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/nominations/888.html


GEORGE W. BUSH


Presidential Nomination

Claude Milton Kicklighter

Position: Inspector Gen

Department of Defense (25)

Status: Appointed

Date of Announcement: February 22, 2007

Date Nomination Sent to the Senate: February 26, 2007

Date of Confirmation by the Senate: March 29, 2007










http://www.tv.com/shows/batman-adam-west/hi-diddle-riddle-6136/


tv.com


Batman

Hi Diddle Riddle

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired Jan 12, 1966

Quotes


Narrator: Will Robin escape? Can Batman find him in time? Is this the ghastly end for our Dynamic Duo? Answers tomorrow night. Same time, Same channel.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:15 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013