Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NCIS Tuesday (last week)




All right, I decided to watch last weeks new episode of "NCIS." I still haven't decided if I am going to watch on air broadcast television the new "NCIS" episodes that are broadcast tonight nationwide in the United States.

I didn't watch "NCIS" on television last week because I didn't feel like staying awake despite knowing that a dream I had earlier might be prescient.

I believe that my dreams while sleeping are prescient about observations I will make later in the day.

So I have the video paused for the "NCIS" episode titled "Hereafter" that is dated 19 February 2013.

That episode "Hereafter" starts off with a US Marine being chased through some woods. "We're going to get you" I recall the dialog a few minutes ago. "Damn, he's fast" is something else I recall without going back and reviewing it. The dialog then indicates they are US Marines training on an obstacle course and one guy is running faster than the others. He hits the rope and starts climbing the walls and the Marines behind him chase him up the wall. The leading Marine gets to the top and then falls over backwards, apparently after some kind of physical medical distress. He's dead, Jim, after a long fall from the top of the wall and lying on his back on the ground with blood from his nose.

So I paused it at that point because it reminds me a lot of the sleeping dream I had earlier that morning, the morning of the new episode "NCIS tuesday" and which I have never watched until this very hour.

I got up out of bed last Tuesday, the same day "Hereafter" premiered, which I didn't watch, and I wrote down on paper the dream I had just had while sleeping. I dated the page as 2-19-2013 12:15 AM and then I described the dream I just had while sleeping and I have never mentioned it until now. That notebook never left my person during that day. I carried in my backpack when I left my apartment that day.

I've still got close to two hours more to watch for those two episodes from last week so I am wondering what else I will observe about it and that seems associated with the sleeping dream I had. I haven't had a dream about jogging or exercise in a long time although I really do need it.





Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.










- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:11 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 26 February 2013