Thursday, February 21, 2013

Land of the free, home of the brave




You know, only after watching that DVD for the second time, the premiere episode of the 2004 film "Stargate: Atlantis," I started wondering if that actor who portrays the starring character, the "Stargate" fictional character "Major John Sheppard" in that 2004 episode resembles how I resembled when I was about 24 years old. I thought to myself specifically 24 years old and being 47 years old now I cannot recall offhand what year that was. Only by using a calculator later did I determine that I was 24 years old for most of the year 1990, after turning 24 in November 1989. Maybe it's his hair. I still had thick hair on my head back then. If you subscribe to my time-traveler theory then that will be my appearance again. I have written before about how I must regain my youthful appearance when I become a time-traveler because no one will believe I have the power of time-travel and still not conquer male pattern baldness.

There is also a pattern I have recognized where my actual speech was made non-funny. I said something really funny and that was beyond their capabilities to write and those vermins converted it into something that was glib and humorless because that gives those Will "Fresh Pansies" Smith al Qaida an advantage in the mainstream media they have subverted in the United States.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:11 PM Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Land of the free, home of the brave


I wonder if I would even recognize Phoebe at this point if she were to walk by me on the sidewalk.




Very clear dream just before I woke up, although I can't remember all of it. I was on a small boat, probably some type of ocean-going fishing boat that is usually non-commercial, and Phoebe was there, although I can't visualize her, so the dream is probably all some kind of fictional about certain events. I don't know what the events are supposed to represent. In the dream, there is some kind of threat developing and I wish I could remember those details. The only part I can remember well, and this is very clear in terms of visualization, is when the hostile aircraft began approaching and I was shooting at them. There were several of us shooting at them and as I review that part, which doesn't visualize will in terms of what kind of equipment we had, it would almost seem to be the gun emplacements on USN ships. I think I remember thinking to myself we didn't have enough guns or good enough guns for the threat we faced. I can visualize an aircraft approaching and I had it lined up in my sights and was firing at it. I don't remember it getting close and I can almost visualize more aircraft like it in the distance, although they never got close enough to identify. There was some kind of large transport aircraft was fairly light black exhaust, that was probably normal exhaust, that did get close enough to identify, but I am not sure what kind of aircraft it was. There were some structures very close to us in the water and I can still visualize those as they were some kind of anti-aircraft gun emplacements that were fired remotely or automatically. Two of them were close enough for me to see very clearly and I can rememember details of one of them. The other was at an angle and I could not see the machinery inside of the structure. I can still visualize the one closest to me firing into the sky and I understand from during the dream that it was firing at our aircraft. I was firing bullets into it, hoping to hit hydraulic lines or something, but was having no effect. Later I would have some kind of grenade launcher and I placed a perfect round into the mechanics of the gun turret and knocked it out, although I can remember that I fired again at least one more time, probably two more times and hit it perfectly. The other one nearby I could not get a good angle on and did not hit it every time although I think I did knock it out. There was some dialog later as another woman said something to Phoebe and then some other details that I don't understand. There are also other details that I don't remember. I find myself wanting to comment about the water, which I think was the ocean, but I cannot think of any comments I want to make.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


EXT—FOREST, WRAITH PLANET, DAWN

[Sheppard leads everyone escaping through the forest back to the jumper.]

SHEPPARD
(to Ford)
Lieutenant, take our six. I'm going to take them back to the Jumper.

FORD
I'll be right behind you.

[Ford slows up and turns around. He fires into the stillness, catching wisps of visions. Teyla suddenly appears behind him and disarms him, flips the gun around and gives it back to him.]

TEYLA
(scolding)
There's nothing there.

FORD
(petulant)
I'm sure I saw something.

TEYLA
Only what the Wraith wish you to see! Firing your weapon will reveal our position. Come on.

INT—CLEARING, WRAITH PLANET, DAWN

[The group has reached the clearing. Sheppard pauses as the Athosians and Bates run past.]

SHEPPARD
(shouting)
Get in!

[He hears Wraith ships approaching. He raises his pistol, then changes his mind and grabs one of the marines' rifles. That marine unholsters his own sidearm. They all aim towards the sky.]

INT—FOREST, WRAITH PLANET, DAWN

[Ford and Teyla run towards the clearing. A Wraith ship approaches. Teyla knocks Ford down, diving out of the way just as the beam goes by. Sheppard stands before them, shooting down the ship as it flies overhead. Debris falls around them. Ford smiles.]

FORD
Thank you, sir.

SHEPPARD
Let's try not to make a habit of this.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:46 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 February 2013