Tuesday, February 26, 2013

From the things that you've done anymore.




Nothing really special about my dreams last night and I write about that here because today is new episode "NCIS Tuesday" as I started calling it.

I don't know if I will watch the two new episodes of "NCIS" tonight on air broadcast television in Seattle metro at 8 PM Pacific time. If I do then I will watch last weeks new episodes on the CBS internet website before 8 PM. I didn't watch last week’s new episodes on television when they were broadcast nationwide across the United States.

There was one dream while sleeping last night I can still recall but even it is fading. I only remember it even now after being awake because I remember thinking more than once during the night that I should remember that sleeping dream thus reinforcing in my conscious awareness just as writing here is reinforcing it in my mind. I suspect that by watching the new episode of "NCIS" then I will see details that cause me to remember details from dreams I had last night but what does that prove? Lately I started thinking of how that could be a symptom of early onset of Alzheimer’s disease, for one example of mental illness, and that makes perfect sense to me. The only way to disprove that is to record details as I have been and then to compare how those details match what I later see on television. The complicating factor is that severe racketeering organization CBS is clearly working to steal my property so that complicates the test of comparing my dreams to their fraud across the wire. Also, if you believe my theory about how they are puppets for "Stargate Wraith" then you would recognize the new dilemma I have sensed about how those "Stargate Wraith" can also cause illusions to appear. Just because I saw a person resembling Joseph Stalin in the parking lot the other day doesn't mean another person would have seen anything close to the resemblance and I am a reasonable person capable of making reasonable observations.

Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.





As of almost 4 PM when I write this section of this note nothing I have seen reminds me of the sleeping dreams I had last night and early this morning. I wonder about it because I believe magic works at certain times and "NCIS Tuesday," as I call it, seems to be one of those days when I notice it more. Just before 8 PM (my time) I am going to write here in this same note the details I still remember from my dreams last night, which is pretty vague at this point. I guess that something I watch after 8 PM local time Seattle is going to remind me of what I dreamed about while sleeping last night. What that proves is really not that much. But I have no way of knowing what those episodes are going to be about. I'm not reading spoilers that people in East coast time might publish and I don't even know where to find such details before 8 PM my time or before 10 PM local Seattle time on the night of the broadcast. Other than imdb.com and tv.com I rarely look at any site that has details about that television series. I don't feel like making multiple posts before 8 PM so I am just going to update this note over a period of a few hours with my comments where I usually write these kind of open comments over a span of a few minutes or more.

As of about three minutes before 6 PM I am thinking that what I have observed today, at least the specific details I am thinking of right now in my mind, are less about paranormal insight and more about my so-called time-traveler effect. Since I give my journal to people in the past when I time-travel to the past then some of my observations are caused by that. Since I do not define certain details then those become what I call time-traveler effect variables and those variables are defined by forces I don't fully understand or the variable are defined by the people who are the recipients of my time-traveler information and I understand those forces only slightly better.

As for the only detail I recall from the dream I had last night or early this morning all I recall is that I seemed to be driving my black 2002 Jeep Wrangler X and there was a woman passenger but I don't recall during or after the dream being aware of who she was. The dream has largely faded from my mind but I recall that I was driving my Jeep over some large hills in the woods. Those were embankments I saw and the details have faded about all that but I recall the kind of red clay soil I have seen in pine forests and I vaguely recall that was the kind of forest I was driving in. I vaguely recall that the angle of the embankments was so steep that reaching the top seemed improbable but I recall from the dream that I drove over the top of three of those. I finished writing this sentence at 6:05 PM on my internet-connected personal computer.





Finally. Only took those "NCIS" fairies 23 minutes to see me back there.





You see, those "Stargate Wraith" can't just go around killing humans for a source of nourishment, a notion that became obvious to me earlier this afternoon. That would draw attention to the presence of the "Stargate Wraith." They have to create circumstances that cause other explanations.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:28 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 26 February 2013