Saturday, February 23, 2013

They existed on Earth long before we did. Now they're out again.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:20 AM Thursday, June 16, 2011


The Future is Now.





I continue to feel strongly that Microsoft's Bill Gates is going to personally cause the next massive conflagration that will literally destroy the United States of America.

I am thinking again about how such awareness in my mind cannot form because I never did - never will - document the details into my journal which I take with me, along with thoughts in my mind, when I make my next time travel jump in the future relative to this present day.

Also, if I write about being aware of what is going to happen then that will stop the cowardly violent Microsoft and Bill Gates from carrying out their next murdering rampage.

If I was aware or become aware of the details of the next Microsoft and Bill Gates murdering rampage there is a 100% possibility that I will document to the world public my awareness and just as soon as I become aware of those details.

What I think about again this morning, after waking up a short while ago, is about what I wrote on the morning of 22 May 2008 about spilling the cup of coffee. I really did spill that cup of coffee. I had walked across the street to the 7-Eleven and got a large cup of coffee and then I went up to the deck on the roof of my apartment building to sit there and look out over the Puget Sound on the coast of Seattle and I sit the coffee down on the armrest of a deck chair and when I went to pick it up again and take the first drink my fingers hit the side of the cup and knocked over and it spilled out of the cup onto the roof deck.

I have been wondering this morning if, when I wrote about that shortly afterwards in my private journal, I prevented Microsoft's Bill Gates from actually causing their plans of completely destroying that day the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS George Washington CVN 73.

What I am thinking is that Microsoft's Bill Gates and the cowardly violent co-conspirator George Walker Bush has more than one anti-American saboteur on that ship. The first cowardly violent saboteur caused the large fire that spread through the ship and that was a decoy for what the other saboteur was going to do, which was to damage the ship's nuclear reactor so that it could not be repaired. Another saboteur was going to cause a nuclear weapon to explode on the ship, if they had any onboard, of which I have no idea. But now I recall thinking about such things before that. But I thought it would be the USS George H.W. Bush. I thought they were going to drive it into the bay of Seattle Washington State and cause a meltdown of the nuclear reactor. Several times I thought of them doing something similar to that. I had similar thoughts in 2006 and late 2005 before I saw on 3 March 2006 the USS Momsen anchored near that park where I used to go to sit.

Also, I cannot cause events to happen just by writing about what I want to happen in my journal or here in this public journal. I tried to do that and it didn't work. I lied to my private journal one time about how the weather forecast for the next day was several feet of snow on the ground, which was highly improbable, and the next day there was nothing. I did dream of seeing my feet step down into a deep layer of snow as I walked across a bridge and I thought about that a lot the next day and I still think about it but I don't know if I had to have the dream because of what I wrote in my journal or just that I simply dreamed it because I had been thinking about it before I went to sleep. I think about a lot of stuff during the day that I don't ever recall dreaming about.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


EXT—SPACE

[The puddle jumper flies through the Space Gate.]

INT—PUDDLE JUMPER

SHEPPARD
Wow. This is cool.

FORD
It looks like you've got the hang of it.

SHEPPARD
I tell you what, Lieutenant. I know a lot of fighter pilots who'd kill to fly this thing. It's like it reads your mind.

[A display appears superimposed on the windshield in front of them, displaying lots of data.]

FORD
(nervous)
Did you do that?

SHEPPARD
I was just…wondering where we go from here.

FORD
I'll take that as a yes. So how do we find them once we land?

SHEPPARD
Well, I've been thinking about that too.

[From beside Sheppard, a small hand held device pops out of the wall. Sheppard pulls it out, looks at it, shrugs, and puts it in a pocket.]

SHEPPARD
Now I'm thinking about a nice turkey sandwich.

[They look around for several moments, but nothing happens.]

FORD
Worth a try.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/458933

Database of Movie Dialogs


Night of the Comet (1984)


And we've had an indication of some survivors...
in San Bernardino as well.
Four, maybe five.
Wait a minute. Wait, girls, just shut up.
Samantha! Did they say anything else? Anything?
Yeah. They said be careful on the street.
Because some people were exposed to the comet a little bit.
What happened to Doris is happening to them, only slower.
And, like, they're dangerous.
Like what happened to Larry.
You're not going to blame me because the phone went dead.
I'm not the phone company. Nobody is the phone company anymore.
What?
Cops?
Where were you guys earlier?
Oh, shit, my license.
Oh, shit!
I know you guys are probably going to give me a ticket or something,
but I'm really glad to see...
...the weekend comet sale. Everything must go.
Big savings on tuners, turntables, car stereos,
also demos of great damaged items.
This weekend only, Henry's Stereo Warehouse. Fourth and Alameda.
Free coffee for the adults. Free balloons for the kids.
This is for your step mom, you little punk.
- Ahh! They're here! They're here! - Where?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Ghosts_Of_Mars.html

Ghosts Of Mars


I was aware of having...
thoughts...
or memories.
Like I'd been invaded by something...
and it was trying to take me over.
Something inside of me wouldn't let that other thing take over and I fought it.
I didn't know where I was at first, and then it hit me.
I was outside alone...
unarmed.
The back wall's been breached.
Don't worry. The back door's locked and secured.
Let me in.
It's me.
Shit! It's Melanie! Open the door!
Looks like her to me.
I haven't heard any of these things speaking English.
Come on, Williams. The tide's getting high out here.
Give me those keys.
Come on!
Is it you?
Yes.
It's me.
I had a glimpse of the Martians...
of their minds, of what they want.
They won't rest short of the destruction of any invading species.
As far as they're concerned, we are the invaders.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:27 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013