Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stargate: Atlantis - Home




Well, that wasn't hard to figure out right from the start. I have the DVD video paused at the 34 minute to make this note. I haven't watched the gunfire incident yet; I just happened to read it (Dear Phoebe, I'm curious if the semicolon punctuation mark gives you a headache).

You see, as I have stated for the official record enough times already, George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified to pilot jet aircraft of any branch of the United States military. He deserted the United States national guard military because he was transferred to a unit where they would have required him to demonstrate that he was capable of pilot a jet aircraft and he never was capable of piloting a jet aircraft so he deserted. His required military medical examination in 1972 would have also proven that he is a diseased homosexual who got his chips cashed in a federal prison in Mexico.

Of the two goofy looking actors that are supposed to be buddies of "Major John Sheppard" one of those actors is there clearly because he is supposed to have a facial resemblance to the actor Tim Robbins who is also a homosexual dedicated to the success of al Qaida inside the United States.

Most women love being well-known stars in the Hollywood of America because all the male stars are homosexual and the women don't have to sleep around to become successful. The male heroes such as Will Smith aka "The Fresh Butthole" has had many dues to pay to get where he is now.

The best scene is of "Dr. Elizabeth Weir" and "Dr. Rodney McKay" talking to each other and the scene is shifting around from the perspective of each one of them. One person sees the other person in different clothing, never anything salacious that you might assume instantly because I mention it here. They also seem be having a different conversation with each other. I'm going to have to look at this one closer later.

I was walking outside yesterday and I started extensively thinking to myself that I should not be surprised to learn that I was actually a qualified United States military helicopter pilot back in the 1990s and I was thinking that because of what I have been influenced by the research on this topic about "Major Sheppard."

Damn, this takes a hell of a lot of work for NO GAIN. Well, I guess someone still has to preach to the choir.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


MCKAY
Well, this is sort of a big moment, and I thought we haven't been in contact for some time. I just figured we—

SHEPPARD
We're ready.

WEIR
Go ahead.

[McKay dials the address.]

MCKAY
Please work.

[He hits the activation button. The gate comes to life. McKay smiles.]

WEIR
Stargate Command, this is Dr. Elizabeth Weir of the Atlantis expedition. Do you read? I repeat, this is Dr. Weir. Come in, please.

HARRIMAN
(over radio)
This is Sergeant Harriman of Stargate Command. Whoever you are, this better not be a joke.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City


6 photos





http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6


15 June 2006


Names: Beyoncé Knowles










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


INT—SHEPPARD'S HOME

[Teyla and Sheppard enter. The home is nicely furnished in modern decor, with many 'toys' such as an arcade game and gold clubs. There is a modern sculpture of a helicopter, and a large poster of Johnny Cash on the wall.]

SHEPPARD
Oh, yeah. Just like I left it.

TEYLA
So much space for just one person.

SHEPPARD
Well, a guy's got to have a lot of space. I bet there's still uh…

[He opens the bar refrigerator.]

SHEPPARD
Perfect.

[He takes out two beers, opens them, and hands one to Teyla.]

SHEPPARD
Nice and cold.

TEYLA
And this is…

SHEPPARD
It's called beer.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


INT—SHEPPARD'S HOME

MITCH
We didn't know what to think. I mean, this guy was supposedly one of the most ruthless warlords in Afghanistan and suddenly, he just sits down at our table.

FORD
Sir, you’ve got to hear this story.

SHEPPARD
Yeah, I was there, Lieutenant…

MITCH
Oh, yeah, you remember. Turns out he just wants to practice his English on us. Shep spent half the night talking to this guy.

SHEPPARD
Yeah, that was funny.

DEX
He wouldn't even let you get up to go to the bathroom, remember?

SHEPPARD
Then, uh, two days later, you guys were killed outside Kabul.

[Everyone falls silent, and the music stops. Everyone stares at Sheppard.]










From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 3728 days

3728 = 1864 + 1864

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "Family Affair"::"Wish You Were Here" ) is 1864 days



From 8/19/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Science Fiction Theatre"::"The Lost Heartbeat" ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 14192 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 14192 days



From 8/19/1955 ( premiere US film "Female on the Beach" ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 14192 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 14192 days



From 11/2/1990 ( premiere US film "Jacobs Ladder" ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 5061 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/11/1979 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Prince Regent"::"Put Not Your Trust in Princes" ) is 5061 days



From 11/25/1954 ( premiere US film "An Inspector Calls" ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 14192 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 14192 days



From 1/17/1916 ( premiere US film "Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines" ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 28384 days

28384 = 14192 + 14192

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 14192 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 3995 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "Columbo"::"Fade in to Murder" ) is 3995 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 4252 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/1977 ( premiere US film "Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo" ) is 4252 days



From 4/7/1950 ( premiere US film "Comanche Territory" ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/10/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Atlantis"::"Home" ) is 3552 days

3552 = 1776 + 1776

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/13/1970 ( premiere US TV series "The Bold Ones: The Senator" ) is 1776 days


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/home-339029/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 9

Home


The Atlantis team plans to use a planet's unique atmospheric fog to acquire the power they need to gate back to Earth.


AIRED: 9/10/04










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


INT—SHEPPARD'S HOME

TEYLA
What are you saying?

SHEPPARD
Their chopper took an RPG when it touched down for a medevac. There was barely enough left to bring back for a military funeral.

DEX
What?

SHEPPARD
You guys have been dead for years. Don't get me wrong. It's really nice seeing you. And you too, Mrs. Watson.

[He indicates an older woman.]

FORD
Sir, I don't—

SHEPPARD
She was my sixth grade teacher… And, I don't even remember your name, but I remember you wouldn't even date me!

MITCH
Shep, I think we should take you to see a doctor.

SHEPPARD
Oh, really?

DEX
Yeah, you're acting pretty strange.

SHEPPARD
Oh I'm acting strange, huh?

[He grabs a pistol from a man dressed in a military uniform and points it around the room. After a moment, he shoots Dex in the shoulder.]

TEYLA
Major!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047119/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

An Inspector Calls (1954)

Country Date

USA 25 November 1954



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047119/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

An Inspector Calls (1954)


Based on a famous stage play and set in the year 1912, an upper crust English family dinner is interrupted by a police inspector who brings news that a girl known to everyone present has died in suspicious circumstances. It seems that any or all of them could have had a hand in her death. But who is the mysterious Inspector and what can he want of them ?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157442/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines (1916)

Country Date

USA 17 January 1916










http://www.tv.com/shows/family-affair/wish-you-were-here-20411/


tv.com


Family Affair Season 5 Episode 13

Wish You Were Here


Determined to keep the memories of their father alive, Bill takes Jody, Cissy and Buffy to Indiana.


AIRED: 12/10/70










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/wishyouwerehere.html


PINK FLOYD


"Wish You Were Here"


So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0696311/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Science Fiction Theatre"

The Lost Heartbeat (1955)

Country Date

USA 19 August 1955


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0696311/

IMDb


Science Fiction Theatre: Season 1, Episode 18

The Lost Heartbeat (19 Aug. 1955)


Release Date: 19 August 1955 (USA)










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bayonet

Dictionary.com


bayonet


a daggerlike steel weapon that is attached to or at the muzzle of a gun and used for stabbing or slashing in hand-to-hand combat.


a blade that can be attached to the muzzle of a rifle for stabbing in close combat





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Charlie.
Behind you!
Watch out!
My hand!
I got you.
Goddamn!
We're running out of ammo.
We've got to get out of here.





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


We got orders!
They told us to hold the position,
and that's what we're going to do!
Get up, Marines!
Hold the goddamn position!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Patriot (2000) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Colonel William Tavington: Kill me before the war is over, will you? It appears that you are not the better man.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross


Navy Cross

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Navy Cross is the second highest military decoration for valor that may be awarded to a member of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard for extraordinary heroism in combat.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


TEYLA
You would consider leaving Atlantis?

SHEPPARD
I just wish I knew I could gate back here. Then I'd go in a heartbeat.

TEYLA
It would be wonderful to see your world.

SHEPPARD
You could help me with the briefing.

TEYLA
I would like that.

SHEPPARD
Hey, you know more about the Pegasus galaxy than anyone.










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript



INT—MCKAY'S APARTMENT

[The apartment is dark, and there are several dead plants. McKay enters, still in his Atlantis uniform. He pushes the play button on his answering machine.]

FEMALE RECORDED VOICE
You have no new messages.

MCKAY
Hmm, must've been a power failure or something. Anyways…

[He sits on the couch and uses the remote to turn on the TV. He digs around in the couch cushions and finds a half-eaten bag of crispy snacks. He eats one.]

TELEVISION
…There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission—

[There is a knock at the door.]

TELEVISION
If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


INT—SHEPPARD'S HOME

TEYLA
What are you saying?

SHEPPARD
Their chopper took an RPG when it touched down for a medevac. There was barely enough left to bring back for a military funeral.

DEX
What?

SHEPPARD
You guys have been dead for years. Don't get me wrong. It's really nice seeing you. And you too, Mrs. Watson.

[He indicates an older woman.]

FORD
Sir, I don't—

SHEPPARD
She was my sixth grade teacher… And, I don't even remember your name, but I remember you wouldn't even date me!

MITCH
Shep, I think we should take you to see a doctor.

SHEPPARD
Oh, really?

DEX
Yeah, you're acting pretty strange.

SHEPPARD
Oh I'm acting strange, huh?

[He grabs a pistol from a man dressed in a military uniform and points it around the room. After a moment, he shoots Dex in the shoulder.]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042339/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Comanche Territory (1950)

Country Date

USA 7 April 1950 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042339/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Comanche Territory (1950)


[Dan'l has been shot]

James Bowie: I'll get it out as quick as I can.

Dan'l Seeger: There's no hurry, son. Only don't throw it away. I like to save lead folks take out of me. I got nearly three pounds of it.










http://www.tv.com/columbo/fade-in-to-murder/episode/101379/recap.html

tv.com

Columbo

Season 6, Episode 1

Fade in to Murder

Air Date

Sunday October 10, 1976


Ward Fowler, who plays the popular TV detective Inspector Lucerne, kills his agent because she is blackmailing him with the fact he was a draft dodger. He drugs his alcoholic studio gopher while they're watching a sports broadcast, tapes it, then goes to the deli where he knows his agent will be. Disguised as a thief with clothing from the studio wardrobe department, he pistol whips the owner, then shoots the agent and makes it look like a robbery. He then returns to his home, wakes up the gopher after resetting his watch, and plays back the tape so he has an alibi.

Columbo is on the scene. A big fan of Fowler's show, he immediately begins to notice certain discrepancies about the crime scene.










http://www.salon.com/2004/09/09/bush_guard_duty/


SALON


THURSDAY, SEP 9, 2004 04:45 PM PDT

Stung!

A swarm of new media stories on young George W. Bush's dereliction of duty pops his heroic-leadership bubble.

BY ERIC BOEHLERT

TOPICS: GEORGE W. BUSH, TEXAS, NEWS

On Feb. 13, as controversy swirled around President Bush’s service in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War, the White House released more than 400 pages of documents on the press corps, proving, it claimed, that Bush had served honorably and fulfilled his commitment. The sudden rush of records, often redundant, jumbled and out of chronological order, generally left reporters baffled. From Bush’s point of view, the document dump was a political success, as the controversy cooled and the paper trail ran dry.

In retrospect, it’s doubtful that even White House aides understood all the information embedded in the records, specifically the payroll documents. It’s also unlikely they realized how damaging the information could be when read in the proper context. Seven months later, the document dump is coming back to haunt the White House, thanks to researcher Paul Lukasiak, who has spent that time closely examining the paperwork, and more important, analyzing U.S. statutory law, Department of Defense regulations, and Air Force policies and procedures of the 1960s and 1970s. As a result, Lukasiak arrived at the overwhelming conclusion that not only did Bush walk away from his final two years of military obligation, coming dangerously close to desertion, but he attempted to cover up his absenteeism through swindle and fraud.

Lukasiak’s findings, detailed on his Web site the AWOL Project, have since been bolstered and augmented by independent research by the Boston Globe and the Associated Press. On Wednesday, CBS News reported what may be among the most damaging details yet: that Bush’s squadron commander, the late Col. Jerry Killian, complained he was being pressured by higher-ups to give Bush a favorable evaluation after he suspended him from flying for failure to take his annual physical exam. Titled “CYA,” Killian’s memo concluded, “I’m having trouble running interference and doing my job.”

But for the last several months, Lukasiak has practically had the AWOL story to himself, as the mainstream media mostly seemed silenced by the big February document release, the daunting task of decoding military personnel records, and the repeated refrain from the Bush White House that the president was honorably discharged. Among the three most compelling conclusions reached by Lukasiak in his new, meticulous research, are:

Bush’s request to transfer to an Alabama Guard unit in 1972, in order to work on the Senate campaign of a family friend, Lukasiak found, was not designed to be temporary, but rather was Bush’s attempt to sever ties completely with the Texas Air National Guard and find a new, permanent unit in Alabama for which he was ineligible, where he wouldn’t have to do any training during his final two years. His superiors in Texas essentially covered for Bush’s getaway. However, the Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC) in Denver, Colo., which had final say, uncovered the attempted scam, put an end to it, and admonished Bush’s superiors for endorsing Bush’s bogus request. (The CBS News report shows that the locals were chafing at interference from “higher-ups” presumably connected to the powerful Bush family.) In the interim, Bush simply ignored his weekend duties for nearly six straight months, not bothering to show up at military units in either Alabama or Texas.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript


FORD
I'm being transferred.

MCKAY
Congratulations.

FORD
No, you don't understand. I was chillin' with my parents, just having a good time, and some sergeant shows up with new orders for me.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.09_%22Home%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.09 "Home" Transcript



DEX
Well, there's no way I'm flying a Blackhawk over a bridge with enemy tanks on it—

MITCH
Wait, with what on it?

DEX
Tanks.

MITCH
You're welcome.

[Everyone laughs at his pun.]

DEX
I still love that, man. Oh…

SHEPPARD
Yeah, that was, uh…priceless.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_defenses


Criminal defenses

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the field of criminal law there are a variety of conditions that will tend to negate elements of a crime (particularly the intent element), known as defenses. The label may be apt in jurisdictions where the accused may be assigned some burden before a tribunal. However, in many jurisdictions, the entire burden to prove a crime is on the government, which also must prove the absence of these defenses, where implicated. In other words, in many jurisdictions the absence of these so-called defenses is treated as an element of the crime. So-called defenses may provide partial or total refuge from punishment.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:01 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 27 February 2013