Monday, February 25, 2013

Regression




So that’s it.

Using my ultraspace matter technology I regressed myself to a physical form from 1989, from just before I decided to accept the responsibility of joining the US Marshal on Flight 232. Some prior details too, details that correspond to why I was even asked to join that team.

Regressing to that point before the flight I then lived out, with my technology, the life I might have lived as a result of not going on that flight.

The reason for doing that is that the secrets I am protecting have never physically existed in my human brain.

Some secrets are known to others so the “Stargate Wraith” is feeding those details to me to try to use me to transport it somewhere.

Other details are impossible for it to know or to ever know as long as I exist in this current form. It’s a paradox for the “Stargate Wraith.”

Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

Those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to make me as miserable as possible (mission accomplished) so that I will jump away and so that the "Stargate Wraith" will then also have that capability. I am under no illusions that jumping away into the Sun will solve the world's problem. Those "Stargate Wraith" are just thinking ahead. They want to consume all living matter on this planet and they know if they do then they will be stuck here to eventually starve. They see me as their transporter to other worlds that also have life they can consume. It's a big universe and they know I can take them to any point in it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 25 February 2013