Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just because I can work magic doesn't mean I should ignore it.




Nothing really special about my dreams last night and I write about that here because today is new episode "NCIS Tuesday" as I started calling it.

I don't know if I will watch the two new episodes of "NCIS" tonight on air broadcast television in Seattle metro at 8 PM Pacific time. If I do then I will watch last weeks new episodes on the CBS internet website before 8 PM. I didn't watch last weeks new episodes on television when they were broadcast nationwide across the United States.

There was one dream while sleeping last night I can still recall but even it is fading. I only remember it even now after being awake because I remember thinking more than once during the night that I should remember that sleeping dream thus reinforcing in my conscious awareness just as writing here is reinforcing it in my mind. I suspect that by watching the new episode of "NCIS" then I will see details that cause me to remember details from dreams I had last night but what does that prove? Lately I started thinking of how that could be a symptom of early onset of Alzheimer's disease, for one example of mental illness, and that makes perfect sense to me. The only way to disprove that is to record details as I have been and then to compare how those details match what I later see on television. The complicating factor is that severe racketeering organization CBS is clearly working to steal my property so that complicates the test of comparing my dreams to their fraud across the wire. Also, if you believe my theory about how they are puppets for "Stargate Wraith" then you would recognize the new dilemma I have sensed about how those "Stargate Wraith" can also cause illusions to appear. Just because I saw a person resembling Joseph Stalin in the parking lot the other day doesn't mean another person would have seen anything close to the resemblance and I am a reasonable person capable of making reasonable observations.

Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:08 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 26 February 2013