Friday, February 22, 2013

The Fly




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:21 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: The Fly 1986

The final scenes were not as predictable as I predicted, although that is arguable after having watched all of it.

I recall watching certain scenes towards the end of the 2002 film “The Ring” and feeling impressed at how “I did not see that coming.” And after that I made a quick run-through of the numbers.

The earliest premiere date is listed as 10/2/2002.

I was surprised by scenes that associate with that date. I ran the numbers after watching those scenes. The date 10/25/1994 associates with the 10/10/1973 premiere US TV movie “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark.”

“Barnyard Actor” and 12/25/1991.

“Blazing Saddles” and 6/27/1994.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Ring (2002)


Aidan Keller: What happened to the girl?

Rachel Keller: Samara?

Aidan Keller: Is that her name?

Rachel Keller: Mm-hmm.

Aidan Keller: Is she still in the dark place?

Rachel Keller: No. We set her free.

Aidan Keller: You helped her?

Rachel Keller: Yeah.

Aidan Keller: Why did you do that?

Rachel Keller: What's wrong, honey?

Aidan Keller: You weren't supposed to help her.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Ring (2002)


Samara Morgan: I love my mommy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0147872/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Barnyard Actor (1955)

Country Date

USA 25 January 1955










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Ring (2002)


Noah: I can't imagine being stuck down a well all alone like that. How long could you survive?

Rachel Keller: Seven days.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:36 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: The Fly 1986

“The Ring” seems pretty pointless and predictable, and I thought that before I remembered dialog that happens after the 42 minute point and now at the barn scene.

But I just thought of something: 7 days from today. I had earlier calculated that difference. But what just struck me is the precisely one week today is 1-3-13.

13-13.

I bought that DVD and watched it when a major plot element, that I had absolutely no conscious awareness about forms that pattern.

A while earlier I was trying to remember if that was the same grocery store checkout lane where I got the ’33.59’ receipt. I still don’t recall for certain. I know it that one or the one next to it. The same side of the self-checkout lanes where there are three computer terminals on each side.

What does it mean? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Those are deliberate coincidences. Those are coincidences that were created deliberately by forces I understand but that I cannot describe in precise detail.

A message in a bottle found by a person who was born alone on a deserted island.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:29 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: The Fly 1986

"The Ring." I would have guessed that was a film from very recent years. Instead it is from the year 2002. I had heard the name Naomi Watts before but I guess this is the first time I have seen anything with her in it.

Oh yeah, I think she portrayed Valerie Plame in that recent severe racketeering organization movie about her I read about.

Anyway, "The Ring" starts off and seems to be a "I See Dead People" knock-off which itself was a rip-off against Thomas Reagan.

Then I see clearly landmarks I immediately recognize in downtown Seattle because I walked along those same sidewalks many times when I lived downtown.

So that's a really bad sign. Anytime you see a film depicted in Seattle then you know they are really planning to kill a lot of people inside the United States. And then, of course. Of course. She is a reporter for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. It reminds me of Billy Zane in "Sole Survivor."

Naomi Watts becomes fixated with a fly insect on the video that is the basis for the film and that reminds me of what I had been working on a few days ago about the 1986 "The Fly" and that is still on my offline computer.

Her character also makes me think of what I worked on a few days ago with Madrid. I found an association with Maureen Reagan. I made those observations associated with her before I had that strong nightmare the last time I was asleep. The part that associates with that is the end of the hallway was my mother's bedroom.

I have no idea what dreams mean. The only reason I ever write about my dreams is because I started to believe my dreams have some kind of paranormal aspect to them. I mean, sure, who doesn't. But I have always been a skeptic. I never really believed in the paranormal. Now I believe something is happening. What may be happening to me is simply immunity. I can speak out and I can make sense to a certain degree about some kind of horror that exists on this planet. I have a certain immunity to it.

So anyway, I watched for the first time a three days ago the premiere episode of "The Time Tunnel" television series and that got me to look back at prior references I had made to it. None of it was familiar until I watched it a few days ago.

I paused about the point she is looking at lighthouses, which is about 42 minutes.

I found myself wondering again what is the point to me telling you any of this.

Then I remembered the time last Friday, the 21st, I sent an email to you about the "Revolution" television series. A short while after I sent that email to you my internet service, which has been almost 100% available since I lived here, was offline for several hours. Might have been about six hours. Somewhere around there. The operative detail here is that I became frustrated after a while and I standing here in my living room and I recall I spoke out loud about how I addicted to having the internet available every day. I use it every day for reading news. Every waking hour I am checking news sites on the internet. Did I say I was an internet "junkie"? I am trying to recall my specific words. I don't recall for certain right now. I said something like that. I also recall specifically there was that sense in my mind, that "foreign" sense that I use to write about but in terms of sleeping dreams that told me I "shouldn't have said that." The thing is I don't hear voices. I started writing about "foreign dreams" in my journal because simply the normal dreams I had while sleeping had some king of new connotation about them I didn't understand. The same thing would probably happen to a person who developed telepathic powers after not possessing telepathic. Similarly, a person learning to use telepathic powers after being trained to ignore telepathic powers.

When did Rebecca Reed start emailing me? She might have been emailing me back in 2002. I think she was. I cannot recall if I contacted her first. I might have. Or she might have contacted me first. I keep wanting to say she contact me but I cannot recall for certain. Watching the beginning of that film reminded me of that. The actress with the dark hair is named "Becca" but her physical appearance isn't what made me think of Becky Reed. I don't know. Maybe there is some resemblance. But what she makes me think of is that actress is supposed to resemble the woman who cared for me inpatient and outpatient after I was wounded by gunfire on 19 January 1993 when as a Deputy United States Marshal I returned fatal gunfire to the fugitive I was chasing.

I started off the day today with a strong sense of certainty I wasn't going to work on any new information to send to you and yet here I am again.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167720/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Seven Days" (1998)


Lt. Frank Parker: Someday I'm gonna form a chrononauts' union.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Ring (2002)


Becca: You start to play it and it's like somebody's nightmare. And then this woman comes on, smiling at you, right? Seeing you... through the screen. Then when it's over, your phone rings, someone knows you watched the tape... and what they say is, "You will die in seven days".










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Delirious/cap/en/25fps/a/01_07

Delirious


1:07:21
What am I doin'? What am I doing?!

1:07:24
I'm like a junkie with this thing!

1:07:27
I hate you!

1:07:33
Oh, my God, what did I do?










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/3/1966 is 7 years










http://www.hulu.com/watch/13072#i0,p0,d0

hulu


The Time Tunnel Rendezvous With Yesterday


00:05:15


Doug Phillips: And old friend of yours, I believe.

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: Leroy. Hello, Leroy.

Senator Leroy Clark: Woody.

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: My, it's been a long time.

Senator Leroy Clark: How did they ever get an old dogface like you out of the mud?

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: Huh. Worst paratroop officer I ever commanded. I told him to go into politics where he couldn't hurt anyone. Aw, come on. That was meant to be a gag, not a dig. Now what's all this, uh, investigation nonsense?

Senator Leroy Clark: Well, I think you can guess why I'm here, Woody.

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: Of course. Come over here a minute. Did you ever see anything like this before in your life?

Senator Leroy Clark: No, I can't say that I have. That's what I'm here to talk about.

Doug Phillips: General. I think Tony ought be in on this. Where is he?

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: In the Tunnel. This way.

Senator Leroy Clark: So that's the monster that cost us all this money, hmm?

Doug Phillips: Yes, Senator.

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: Well, Leroy, what do you think?

Senator Leroy Clark: Pretty expensive toy.

Doug Phillips: Toy? Hardly a toy, Senator.

Senator Leroy Clark: According to your reports all you've ever sent back in time are mice and monkeys.

Doug Phillips: So far, yes.

Senator Leroy Clark: Then how do you know they weren't just disintegrated?

Doug Phillips: Disintegration would cause some residue in matter.

Senator Leroy Clark: Have you ever returned any of these animals to this laboratory safe and sound?

Doug Phillips: Not yet, no. But -

Senator Leroy Clark: Then so far as we know this whole thing might be just a fancy disappearing act. Isn't that true?

Doug Phillips: Actually, at this point -

Senator Leroy Clark: You're guessing, doctor, and so far your guessing has cost the United States government 7 and a half billion dollars.

Doug Phillips: This way, Senator. Tommy! Could you come out here a minute?

Doctor Tony Newman: Doug. It's going to work. I just finished the polarization and it just feels right. Take a look.

Doug Phillips: Senator Leroy Clark, Dr. Anthony Newman.

Doctor Tony Newman: Excuse me, Senator.

Senator Leroy Clark: Doctor? You seem a little young for that title, not to mention being number two man on this project.

Doug Phillips: His youth is only a disguise, Senator. Inside is an old genius struggling to get out.

Doctor Tony Newman: I'm glad you were interested enough in our project to pay us a personal call, Senator.

Senator Leroy Clark: Let just say I don't like to scrap billions of dollars by just by sending a memo.

Doctor Tony Newman: Scrap?

Doug Phillips: Tony. The Senator feels our experiments haven't shown enough success to warrant the time and money invested.

Doctor Tony Newman: But we're so close now.

Senator Leroy Clark: Close to what, son?

Doctor Tony Newman: To sending a man back in time and returning him, of course.

Senator Leroy Clark: Well, then do it. No more promises, boys. I want a fact I can grab hold of.

Doug Phillips: By when?

Senator Leroy Clark: When? You and the general have both been on this for ten years. You've been with the project almost seven, I say the time is now.

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: You mean today?

Senator Leroy Clark: That's right. Because tomorrow afternoon I'm flying back to Washington to write you a blank check or cut you umbilical cord.










From 12/1/1984 ( the United States Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - departing in 1986 as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class my first United States Navy fleet assignment beginning in December 1984 ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 622 days

622 = 311 + 311

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/1966 ( premiere US TV series "The Time Tunnel"::series premiere episode "Rendezvous With Yesterday" ) is 311 days



From 9/18/1940 ( premiere US film "The Westerner" ) To 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) is 7591 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 7591 days



From 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 9176 days

9176 = 4588 + 4588

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1978 ( premiere US film "Here Come the Tigers" ) is 4588 days



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 1516 days

1516 = 758 + 758

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/30/1967 ( premiere US film "The Happiest Millionaire" ) is 758 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 408 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1966 ( Walt Disney - deceased ) is 408 days



From 9/2/1965 ( the first day of my brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 7652 days

7652 = 3826 + 3826

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1976 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Thriller"::"Nightmare for a Nightingale" ) is 3826 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 9494 days

9494 = 4747 + 4747

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1978 ( premiere US film "Watership Down" ) is 4747 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 9494 days

9494 = 4747 + 4747

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1978 ( premiere US film "Watership Down" ) is 4747 days



From 2/16/1957 ( LeVar Burton ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 1/12/1960 ( Nevil Shute - deceased ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 9712 days

9712 = 4856 + 4856

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Roots: The Next Generations" ) is 4856 days



From 12/17/1959 ( premiere US film "On the Beach" ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 9738 days

9738 = 4869 + 4869

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Rockford Files"::"Never Send a Boy King to Do a Man's Job" ) is 4869 days



From 8/9/1985 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft headquarters groundbreaking in Redmond Washington ) To 8/15/1986 ( premiere US film "The Fly" ) is 371 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1966 ( my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan is elected Governor of California United States of America ) is 371 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Fly (1986)

Country Date

USA 15 August 1986
UK 13 February 1987










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033253/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Westerner (1940)

Country Date

USA 18 September 1940 (Dallas, Texas) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033253/plotsummary


Plot Summary for

The Westerner (1940)


Cole Harden just doesn't look like a horse thief, Jane-Ellen Matthews tells Judge Roy Bean as she steps up to the bar. Cole says he can't take it with him as he empties all of his coins on the bar to buy drinks for the jury. He notices two big pictures of Lily Langtry behind the bar. Sure, Cole has met the Jersey Lily, whom the hanging judge adores, even has a lock of her hair. Hanging is delayed for two weeks, giving Cole time to get in the middle of a range war between cattlemen and homesteaders and to still be around when Lily Langtry, former mistress of Edward VII who became an international actress, arrives in Texas.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Fly (1986)


Tawny: [after Seth teleports] Wow! Are you some sort of magician?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Fly (1986)


Seth Brundle: I farm bits and pieces out to the guys who are much more brilliant than I am. I say, "build me a laser", this. "Design me a molecular analyzer", that. They do, and I just stick 'em together. But, none of them know what the project really is. So...

Veronica Quaife: Wow! And, uh, the money? Bartok Science Industries Financed this?

Seth Brundle: Hmm-mmm... But they leave me alone, 'cause I'm not expensive. And they know they'll end up owning it, whatever it is.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078480/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Watership Down (1978)

Country Date

USA 1 November 1978










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0723767/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

"The Time Tunnel"

Rendezvous with Yesterday (1966)


James Darren ... Tony Newman


Michael Rennie ... Capt. Malcolm Smith










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/FFG50.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

USS TAYLOR (FFG 50)
GUIDED MISSILE FRIGATE
Class: FFG 7
Fleet: Atlantic
Status: Active, in commission
Force: Battle Force

Award Date: 05/22/1981
Keel Date: 05/05/1983
Launch Date: 11/05/1983
Commission Date: 12/01/1984










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Fly (1986)


Ronnie: Do you ever change your clothes?

Seth Brundle: What?

Seth Brundle: Your clothes. You're always wearing the same clothes.

Seth Brundle: No, these are clean. I change my clothes every day.

Ronnie: [Veronica looks into his closet and finds five sets of the same suits, ties, shoes and pants] Five sets of exactly the same clothes?

Seth Brundle: Learned it from Einstein. This way I don't have to expand my thought on what I have to wear next, I just grab the next set on the rack.










http://www.hulu.com/watch/13072#i0,p0,d0

hulu


The Time Tunnel Rendezvous With Yesterday

00:20:05


Senator Leroy Clark: Look.

Doug Phillips. Ray. We need some pressure magnification. A ship that size - it couldn't have been too long ago. Anybody recognize it?

US Army lieutenant general Heywood Kirk: I do. I'd know those lines anywhere.










http://www.defenseimagery.mil/imagery.html#a=search&s=DN-SC-91-00254&chk=6cfe0&n=90&guid=fd6998440b4d32f4227b562e23dd1c5eaaa230df

DefenseImagery.mil

DN-SC-91-00254

A lookout on the fantail of the guided missile frigate USS TAYLOR (FFG-50) talks with a shipmate while on watch during Operation Desert Shield.

Photographer's Name: JO2 Joe Bartlett

Location: unknown

Date Shot: 10/9/1990



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:01 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 February 2013