Saturday, February 23, 2013

You see, those Wraith need to leave the planet when their food supply runs out. They see me as their transporter off the planet.




I can still recall the look that dentist gave me when he told me I needed to schedule an appointment before another tooth started bothering me. Good advice, for someone who had dental insurance, I just remember thinking about that. I decided I wouldn't be going back there even though I need to. I've been thinking more about all those needles they stuck me with at the University of Washington Medical Center and the veterans hospital in Seattle and I certainly do not trust any of those people. From the dentist recently I had to get a root canal and a crown and the work was satisfactory but I decided I wouldn't go back. Pretty much the same reason I don't trust people to prepare food and as I predicted earlier the frozen food I was living on has gotten even worse too.

The pain was quite intense there for several days. I still need to go back to a dentist for another filling that bothers me moderately. Must be the result of electroshock to my brain long ago that eliminated my confidence in certain memories formed during the 1990s.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/01/time-traveler_27.html


Time-traveler




Earlier today I had the strongest sense yet about time travel. The moment was brief but it is something that I embrace strongly when it appears, as predictable as that is. The sense today was just a brief burst of certainty in my mind that a time travel gateway would appear near me and I always look expectantly at the same place in my apartment when I think about that portal. I had a strong thought, with a certain sense of amusement, or thrill, or some other kind of pleasant sense, about how the time-travel portal is programmed to arrive at a certain time and I do not now know that time or perhaps even the place it appears. Maybe I do know somewhere in my mind. All I know now is I have for the first time I can remember a toothache that is killing me because of the dulling pain and it is not getting any better and I really don't want to have to go to a dentist.

So anyway, the reason I make this pointless observation here is that there is some reason I started only at the beginning of the year 2011 to understand that I would travel backwards in time. That was a year ago this month and that means somethings. Predictably, I want to know what that is. I want out of here and to find some place better.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:44 PM 27 January 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/10/theyre-reading-all-of-our-mail-thats.html


They're reading all of our mail. That's what you're telling me. You are leading them right where they want to go.




They will take seriously any detail you create. Maybe they are reading scrambled codes and that makes them add more weight to the content after they break the encrypted messages. They will never see the edge of the cliff until they have run past the edge of it.

But you already know that. You have read my journal, and this note from 18 October 2011 when I transport this information as a time traveler back to the year 2003. So it is the details I do not describe here because there are specific thoughts in my mind now in these present minutes that I do not write here. Also, I was only in the past during that 2003 excursion for 67 days and I feel certain that during most of that time I was not actually talking to anyone about all this so why would I only explain the details I do not describe in this note. I am toting several hundred megabytes of data in plain text files for my journal so going through each one and describing the other details, which means trying to remember it all, would take a lot longer than 67 days. I don't know if I just added another symbol to my board because I have uncovered another vital clue to getting out of here or if I am just being affected by my so-called counter-paradox effect. Since I record certain details in my time traveler journal then the events in my mind that caused me to record such details would have to happen again now at this present time. I don't know. Maybe it is just the natural order of the universe calling out to me again to let me that I am not a robot.

Also, the observation is probably obvious to anyone that the herd that shows up soon after they stopped are the direct result of that guy riding the loud motorcycle with the Nazi symbols on it. I have become familiar enough with the standards of that Nazi organization that produces the "The Walking Dead" television series and that is the kind of detail, where the Nazi symbol is obvious, that represents how they have some person doing all that who is skilled with redirects.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:33 AM 18 October 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript



INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
Your will is strong. This one (gestures to Toran)
begged for its life.

SUMNER
Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people?

WRAITH QUEEN
As I have said, all living things must eat.

SUMNER
(rebellious)
Then we're done talking.

WRAITH QUEEN
I think not. Kneel.

[She draws a finger down Sumner's face.]

WRAITH QUEEN
(insistent, in the hypnotic echo)
Kneel…

[Sumner, against his own will, falls to his knees.]

WRAITH QUEEN
I have not tasted such strength in so long.

[She rips his t-shirt with one stroke of her hand, baring his chest.]

SUMNER
Go to hell.

WRAITH QUEEN
Earth first.

[She shoves her hand onto his chest. He screams in agony.]

INT—WRAITH CORRIDOR

[Sheppard can hear Sumner's scream and moves towards the sound.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know? Or shall I take them all?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:55 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013