Monday, February 25, 2013

I've had all I can stands I can't stands no more.




All right, I've made it through season 1 episode 5 the "Lord of the Flies" episode the "Now, while this, at the very least, guarantees that they die in peace, it's...Well, it's a religion, and a pretty ridiculous one at that" episode of "Stargate: Atlantis" where everyone has to die at the age of 24, which is an episode I had never even heard about until tonight, 24 February 2013.

And then I got to episode 6 dated 8/20/2004.

I always wait to read the product reviews until after I have a problem. The reviews I read immediately after starting to read about the problem I was having indicate exactly the same problem. The DVDs don't work.

I purchased the DVDs from amazon.com and I am certain they will replace the DVDs but the reviews I have read indicate that another user also had the same problems with the replacement DVDs.

The reviews indicate the Blu-Ray discs work okay. That's great. I don't have a Blu-Ray player and I don't plan on buying one any time soon. Lousy piece of crap.

I had to work for what must have been at least one hour to get the DVD to work. I estimate I got to watch 90% of the video.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.07_%22Poisoning_The_Well%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.07 "Poisoning The Well" Transcript


DRUHIN
I'm told you are leaving.

SHEPPARD
Yes, we are.

MCKAY
Not that it hasn't been lovely.

DRUHIN
I wanted you to see the results of the vote before you left.

[He hands a paper to Sheppard, who looks at it and gives it to Beckett.]

BECKETT
Ninety-six percent in favor.

TEYLA
Does the vote include all your people?

DRUHIN
Every one. So you see, Major, we speak with one voice, and we are resolute.

SHEPPARD
Yeah, I can see that.

DRUHIN
When next we meet, I would like to discuss the best way to disseminate the drug on as many worlds as possible.

SHEPPARD
We won't be doing that any time soon.

DRUHIN
Perhaps our victory will change your mind.

SHEPPARD
If and when we ever return, I don't imagine you'll be here. I don't imagine anybody else will be, either.

[Beckett hands the paper back to Druhin.]

SHEPPARD
Good luck.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074812/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Logan's Run (1976)


[watching Logan's son, Logan 6, in the nursery]

Francis 7: Do you know who his seed mother was?

Logan: Of course not! I'm curious, not sick!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


That's it, good buddy. Call it a night.
Can 't you see? They're after you!
They're after all of us! Our wives, our children, everyone!
They're here already! You're next!
You're next! You're next! You're next!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:08 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 25 February 2013