Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happening.




You see, for a long time I have been anticipating a day, the day when the Earth stands still.

In my prediction, that I have been anticipating for several years, the only part of the Earth that stands still is in the region of Washington State.

I have thought extensively about how during that stand-still period, which I have written about before publicly, the local population turns into some kind of mindless zombies and they do nothing but march towards downtown Seattle, where as I wrote once before, to "congregate."

So every day I wake up and I wonder when that day will arrive.

Today the fact has become obvious to me: that day arrived long ago.

Those people are being converted on a daily basis.

Those vivid nightmares I have represent that force trying to convert me but it cannot and I wake up normal and getting better.

Regardless, the fact is this population is under siege from some kind of invisible force.

I don't know. Maybe it's happening all over the world. I can't reconcile why I am still anticipating that day when Seattle stands still. Because at some point there will be a quarantine established. Someone elsewhere in the United States will decide to quarantine this region and so that is the period I have been anticipating. I sense that impending event.

That made perfect sense to me a while ago. There was a sudden sense of clarity about how that is why people are doing stuff around me that aggravates me to observe. They are under the command of some evil force that has turned them into automatons. They have free will no longer.

I still think it is going to happen. I don't know who. I don't know how. I don't know when. I don't know why.

I believe the stuff that has been happening to me and that I believe is not explainable by conventional means represents simply what I wrote about earlier: I become aware because I am here and because it is affecting me personally.

Oh, right. I just remembered. Those of you following along at home may remember that I established that those evil forces have used human beings to create fiction that literally represents the evil forces. The "Stargate Wraith" represents a literal entity that has infected that production. They are the slaves that help them capture more slaves. So the part I was thinking about the other day is that those evil forces, represented by "Stargate Wraith," do not have to feed directly on each individual human. They feed on the cumulative actions of the actions of single human beings against other human beings.

I am here now because I am largely immune and I am here to understand what is happening and what they are causing. They can be defeated by human beings.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:02 PM Monday, October 31, 2011


God, that is what is happening to me now.





I would find the idea easy to state that during that five-year period I was convinced I was the living embodiment of Thomas Reagan that I knew somewhere deep in my mind that was not true. So I won't dwell on that too much because what would really now be the point of saying "I knew it." I can think of some examples of thoughts I had that were consistent with a tiny part of my mind that I guess was trying to resist that overpowering force in my mind confusing me about my true identity.

The dialog referenced below is written from my perspective when I become a time traveler and begin traveling backwards in time.

I write about that notion now because I have been thinking in the past few minutes and longer about the impending zombie apocalypse that will literally emerge first on this planet here in King County Washington State. I was thinking about how my power of resistance to those zombies will be primarily in the fact that I will be invisible to their zombie senses. To them, I will be no different than a tree or if I am walking around then I am no different than an automobile that has no person at the wheel or sitting in the car while it rolls along the road. I will also have another self-defense mechanism in that my presence will divert away the zombies. The necessity of that self-defense mechanism is that it keeps me from getting trapped someplace that is surrounded by a large pack of zombies. For instance, if there are non-infected human beings inside the building I am in, in downtown Seattle, for instance, then there is the possibility that ten thousand zombies could congregate along every door and window of that building and even though the zombies cannot sense my presence I would still be trapped in the building. So if I come close the zombies then they will divert away from my presence.

Also, the virus or whatever it is that causes the zombie outbreak to literally happen here in King County Washington State will change over time. The second stage is airborne and the non-infected human beings contract the plague by breathing the air that contains the plague delivery mechanism. Then, after a point has been reached where the number of literal zombies exceeds a certain number then the plague delivery mechanism becomes transmitted by the telepathy of the brains of the zombies. Other than me, no one in King County Washington State can hide from the zombies after that point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:15 PM Friday, July 15, 2011


Exodus





I thought about that specifically earlier today. I thought about how it would be called the 'exodus' and as I was - will - report on camera from near downtown Seattle that is how I referred to it: the exodus. The thought was clear in my mind earlier this afternoon. What happened was the "exodus." All of the people gathered in downtown Seattle walked and traveled there in a mass exodus from across the state. For a while recently I have been thinking there will be over five million people packed into downtown Seattle instead of the lower number of 3 million or so I was describing earlier. I had not thought about that dialog from "28 Days Later" in a long time so there was no specific reason associated with that work for me to start that line of thought. I don't think that word even registered in my mind all the other times I have read that dialog.

I only decided to make this note because I was looking for this dialog for some other unspecified reason that is not even really articulate in my mind and it reminded me of that thought earlier today and a sort of power associated with how the effect would be called 'exodus.'

People outside the area were interviewing me as I stood - will stand - on that high hill overlooking downtown Seattle and for a while I have been thinking over about how there is some information I am not supposed to provide that I witness after the so-called 'exodus' begins. I have to find a place for refuge for 14 days while the "exodus" is going on because all of the people are all walking towards their destination to downtown Seattle.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289043/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

28 Days Later... (2002)


Selena: It started as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was in the street outside. It was coming in through your windows. It was a virus. An infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. It was something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities it was already too late. Army blockades were overrun. And that's when the exodus started. Before the TV and radio stopped broadcasting there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. We didn't hear anything more after that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:50 PM

To:


Subject: Highlander


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:55 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Sleep journal 2/12/06


There are more details to the first dream that I can understand. I can remember some images that I can't explain. They seem like outside scenes I remember while a passenger on a car trip. The part I remember best is of me riding my bicycle through a park, playfully riding around piles of leaves. There are a couple of maintenance workers there that seem to know who I am based on the comments one makes to the other. My lawyer is waiting for me at another location in the park. The park is almost familar but not quite. I stop where he is and discuss the meeting I had just come from, a meeting with Microsoft. They gave me a settlement check. I told him that I almost pissed in my pants when I saw the amount of the check. I also explained that they had wanted to stick it to me all this time because they want to send a message to all the people watching. They want people to know that if Microsoft does something wrong to you, and you complain, they are going to make your life a living hell.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/97924/King_-_The_Langoliers.html


Stephen King

The Langoliers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


“We’re waiting, Craig,” the president of his own banking institution said. Craig felt momentary surprise — Mr Parker hadn’t been scheduled to attend this meeting — and then the feeling was overwhelmed by happiness.

“No procedures at all!” he screamed joyfully into their shocked faces. “I just bought and bought and bought! I followed No... PROCEDURES... AT ALL!”

He was about to go on, to elaborate on this theme, to really expound on it, when a sound stopped him. This sound was not miles away; this sound was close, very close, perhaps in the boardroom itself.

A whickering chopping sound, like dry hungry teeth.

Suddenly Craig felt a deep need to tear some paper — any paper would do. He reached for the legal pad in front of his place at the table, but the pad was gone. So was the table. So were the bankers. So was Boston.

“Where am I?” he asked in a small, perplexed voice, and looked around. Suddenly he realized... and suddenly he saw them.

The langoliers had come.

They had come for him.

Craig Toomy began to scream.

19

Brian could see them, but could not understand what it was he was seeing. In some strange way they seemed to defy seeing, and he sensed his frantic, overstressed mind trying to change the incoming information, to make the shapes which had begun to appear at the east end of Runway 21 into something it could understand.

At first there were only two shapes, one black, one a dark tomato red.

Are they balls? his mind asked doubtfully. Could they be balls?

Something actually seemed to click in the center of his head and they were balls, sort of like beachballs, but balls which rippled and contracted and then expanded again, as if he was seeing them through a heat-haze. They came bowling out of the high dead grass at the end of Runway 21, leaving cut swaths of blackness behind them. They were somehow cutting the grass

No, his mind reluctantly denied. They are not just cutting the grass, and you know it. They are cutting a lot more than the grass.

What they left behind were narrow lines of perfect blackness. And now, as they raced playfully down the white concrete at the end of the runway, they were still leaving narrow dark tracks behind.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091203/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Highlander (1986)


Dugal MacLeod: [as the McLeods prepare for battle against the Fraziers] . Are you scared Conner? Ha ha!

Connor MacLeod: No cousin Dugal. I'm not!

Angus MacLeod: Don't talk nonsense, man! I peed my kilt the first time I went into battle!

[laughter]

Dugal MacLeod: Aye! Angus pees his kilt all the time!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, June 13, 2008 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:18 AM


After my memory was suppressed from conscious awareness and I was struggling to regain conscious awareness of my true memory, of who I am and where I am, I imagine that most people who know me, such as my father and my wife, were happy just that I remembered to wear pants or sufficient clothing went I walked outside my apartment. Sometimes I look down just to make certain that I am wearing pants.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 June 2008 excerpt ends]










1986 film "Highlander" DVD video:

00:21:36


New York City police sergeant: You talk funny, Nash. Where you from?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: Lot's of different places.

New York City police lieutenant Frank Moran: You're an antique dealer, right?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: Mm-hmm.

New York City police lieutenant Frank Moran: Okay. What's that?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: A sword?

New York City police sergeant: Wise up, smart ass.










From 12/13/1942 ( premiere US film "We Are the Marines" ) To 6/13/2008 ( premiere US film "The Happening" ) is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 11962 days



From 3/7/1986 ( premiere US film "Highlander" ) To 6/13/2008 ( premiere US film "The Happening" ) is 8134 days

8134 = 4067 + 4067

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1976 ( premiere US film "Police Woman"::"Father to the Man" ) is 4067 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Happening (2008)

Country Date

UK 13 June 2008
USA 13 June 2008





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035534/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

We Are the Marines (1942)

Country Date

USA 13 December 1942 (New York City, New York)

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980802&slug=2764257





The Seattle Times [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sunday, August 2, 1998

An Action-Packed Summer Read -- Tom Clancy's Latest Storms The Shores

By Melinda Bargreen

Seattle Times Staff Critic


There are many stupid people in the world, however, and Clancy has a field day with a bunch of environmental extremists who are the chief (though not only) villains of "Rainbow Six." These wackos have concocted a biological blowout more deadly than anything Saddam Hussein could ever contrive, an apocalypse that will heal Mother Nature and get the buffaloes roaming again on the prairie.

The extremists of "the Project" first manifest themselves in a puzzling series of terrorist strikes, which conveniently begin just as Clark's tautly trained Rainbow squadron is ready for action. But why, they wonder, are they being called upon to counter such incidents as a hostage scenario at a Swiss bank, a high-level kidnapping at a German Schloss and a raid on a Spanish amusement park in which innocent children - two of them in wheelchairs - are held at gunpoint?

Could these incidents be related? That's the question John Clark ponders, but all Clancy fans know the answer: You bet your nuke-launching sub they're related.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091203/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Highlander (1986)

Country Date

USA 7 March 1986





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0676418/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Police Woman"

Father to the Man (1976)

Country Date

USA 21 December 1976










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091203/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Highlander (1986)


Connor MacLeod: Tell me how'd it happen for God's sake.

Ramirez: Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, who knows? What I do know is that because you were born different, men will fear you... try to drive you away like the people of your village.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Happening (2008)


Principal: [to concerned teachers] Alright, there appears to be an event happening. Central Park was just hit by what seems to be a terrorist attack. They're not clear on the scale yet. It's some kind of airborne chemical toxin that's been released in and around the park. They said to watch for warning signs. The first stage is confused speech. The second stage is physical disorientation, loss of direction. The third stage... is fatal.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:28 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013