Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NCIS:Los Angeles Tuesday (last week)




There is it. The "NCIS: Los Angeles" opens in the office of those phony "NCIS" agents and for the first time I can recall ever seeing they show an astronauts space suit hanging on the wall of the office. I have paused the video at that point so I don't know yet if it will be explained.

See my post immediate before this one if you don't know what I'm talking about.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:02 AM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: Rotary dial!

Rotary dial! It’s the “Stargate.” I am such an incredible moron!





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/19/09 12:10 PM
Spooky. At least it is to me, I guess. I looked through a window a few days ago and I thought to myself that it reminded me, in terms of the layout of the ground, of that dream I wrote about. I wrote of how I saw a very bright flash on the wall of my apartment through the window which was followed by another very bright light. I looked through the window and I could see a small hill directly outside my window that had green grass on it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 September 2009 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2008 excerpt ends ]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.07_%22Poisoning_The_Well%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.07 "Poisoning The Well" Transcript


PERNA
His name was Farrol Mylan. Before he died in the last culling, he was one of our most celebrated medical researchers. He was the one who found it.

BECKETT
Found what?

PERNA
The key. His journals tell of one man who survived an encounter with the Wraith. Farrol and his team discovered that this man possessed a unique protein, one that enabled him to resist the chemical released by the Wraith to precipitate draining of life from their victims. After painstaking trial and error—

BECKETT
Farrol made a copy of the protein.

PERNA
He was eventually able to create a prototype of a drug designed to interfere with the Wraith feeding process.

BECKETT
And it worked?

PERNA
Farrol was killed before the drug could be used to defend Hoff.

BECKETT
And it's been your job to make certain his work wasn't in vain. Quite the responsibility.

PERNA
It is a great honor.

BECKETT
How do you know for certain that this Farrol…wasn't just embellishing his results, or for that matter, making them up? I mean, all you have to go on are his notes.

PERNA
He and his team worked until the last possible moment. They knew the Wraith ships were overhead, and still they worked through the night, hoping to provide one more insight, one last thread of knowledge. Not for themselves, but for the generation that would survive. Ten thousand soldiers gave their lives to give them those last few hours. The last words of Farrol's journal are known to all Hoffans.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2013 excerpt ends ]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:44 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 26 February 2013