Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Bounty




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:48 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: The Bounty

I thought over again about why I am transmitting this information to you. I think about how today, or was it yesterday, I read over your corporate website. I looked at the photos of your office building and I looked at Google maps to figure precisely where your office is located. I never was really familiar with that area of Texarkana. I drove through that area a few times to the US Navy recruiters office back in 1984 but even now I could not find that place on the map unless I did some research first. I think your office location right next to the courthouse is very cool. I looked at your website before but this time recently I carefully studied it. I thought this time recently about how you invite people to communicate their complex cases to you for evaluation so I guess you are accustomed to hearing a lot of different stuff from people.

As is obvious to me now if I needed an attorney personally then one would have been issued to me long ago.

I just think you should be aware of the big picture.

I don't know how to contact anyone else I think might need to be informed by personal communications from me. I tried yesterday to find the email address for Felecia Simpson but I couldn't find anything. I would have started communicating the same information to her if I could have found out how to contact her.

I don't know. Maybe we all need to feel a greater sense of paranoia than we should for people who lived our teenage years in Ashdown Arkansas.

As for the future communication by me of additional relevant details on that point I don't know.





You see, there are violent forces out there who believe, in their sociopathic delusions, that somehow the work I am reporting is the basis for their redemption. The hope for redemption by causing the events I am reporting to the world. They know they are the damned.





I wish I could find a complete source for the dialog from the 1984 "The Bounty." There is some good stuff in there. The only source I can find is on imdb.com. I don't have a copy of the DVD. I have thought consistently for many years that the actor Mel Gibson is the biological son of my biological father although we have different biological mothers.





"Are you frightened to go around The Horn too, sir? Are you a coward?"










http://www.king5.com/on-tv/tv-schedule


KING5.com


TV Schedule


Wednesday - 12/05 9 PM [ Pacific Time USA ]


KOMO-DT2 THISTV 4.2 The Bounty (TV-PG, PG, **+) Conflicting viewpoints between the captain and the first mate over naval discipline leads to the famous mutiny aboard the British ship The Bounty.











http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Bounty (1984)


Bligh: My dear God. I had hoped to avoid this.

Christian: Avoid what, sir?

Bligh: Damn it all, man. I'm expected to sleep with her. She's one of King Tynah's wives. A gift from one chief to another, as it were. Now look, five minutes after I go below you must call me up on some important business, all right?

Christian: Yes, sir. What business?

Bligh: Business, damn it; any bloody business.










From 7/27/1944 ( premiere US film "Bride By Mistake" ) To 7/29/1981 ( the Prince Charles and Diana Spencer wedding ceremony ) is 13516 days

13516 = 6758 + 6758

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/1984 ( premiere US film "The Bounty" ) is 6758 days



From 7/27/1944 ( premiere US film "Battle Stations" ) To 7/29/1981 ( the Prince Charles and Diana Spencer wedding ceremony ) is 13516 days

13516 = 6758 + 6758

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/1984 ( premiere US film "The Bounty" ) is 6758 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Bounty (1984)

Country Date

USA 4 May 1984










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036671/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Bride by Mistake (1944)

Country Date

USA 27 July 1944










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Bounty (1984)


Bligh: So, you think I'm harsh with you, hey? I've been at sea many years Fletcher, since I was 12, and in that time I've seen many men, many good men fall for island women in these waters. I've never once seen it come out well. Of course I understand the excitement and the... but think to yourself, man. Could you bring a woman like that home to your friends and your family? No, of course you couldn't. They're not like us, Fletcher. You think I was harsh with you, but you needed someone to show you where your duty really lay, because you were at a loss, my friend. You may not thank me now but you will eventually. So, let's get the ship running again and get back to where we were before.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Bounty (1984)


Bligh: [Bligh is nervously waiting for Christian to get him so he won't have to sleep with one of King Tynah's wives] Enter.

Christian: Uh, excuse me, sir.

Bligh: Mr. Christian.

Christian: Sir.

Bligh: What demands my immediate attention?

Christian: Well it could wait until tomorrow, sir.

Bligh: [quietly] What is it, damn you?

Christian: The ship is sinking, sir.

Bligh: Good.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035666/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Battle Stations (1944)

Country Date

USA 27 July 1944










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Bounty (1984)


Bligh: Three men jumped ship last night. Churchill was one of them. You don't seem surprised?

Christian: Well no, now that it's happened I'm not, I'm not surprised.

Bligh: Well, I must say I'm no longer surprised myself now that I see the example that's being set by my first officer. Just look at yourself, man, look at the way your dressed. Come on, you're no better than one of these natives.

Christian: Well, at least I am no worse.

Bligh: Mr. Christian, I think your brain has received too much sunlight and your body overindulged in sexual excess.

Christian: I have done no more than any natural man would do.

Bligh: No, you've done no more than any wild animal would do. It always makes me laugh that whenever men lose their self-restraint they always say they're "natural".

Christian: They are more natural then men who have nothing to restrain.

Bligh: Mr. Christian, you will report to the ship by sundown tonight.

Christian: No.

Bligh: What did you say? No? Is that what you said? Is that what you said? No? All right, you will report to the ship immediately and you will stay on the ship. There'll be no more fraternizing with the damned degenerate natives of these islands by any of my officers or any of my crew. You comprehend my meaning, sir?

[shouts]

Bligh: Good!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Bounty (1984)


Bligh: [shouting] Filth, sir! Filthy, Mr. Christian! Still filthy!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Bounty (1984)


Christian: William, about your decision to go around the Horn.

Bligh: "William"? Not "Sir", not "Captain"; "William"?

Christian: I don't think the men will have it.

Bligh: Oh, the men won't have it. Are they in charge of the Bounty?

Christian: They might be if you insist.

Bligh: Again, would you repeat that please. "The men might be in charge." What are you threatening me with?

Christian: It's not a threat, it's a warning.

Bligh: [sarcastically] Oh, there are rumblings, are there?

Christian: No, there is fear.

Bligh: Around the Horn is the easiest way, the better way, and that is how we will go. Anything more?

Christian: Don't put Adams under the lash.

Bligh: He was insubordinate, cowardly and insubordinate, he frightened the men, I did not put that fear there, he did. So he will be lashed and we will go around the Horn. Are you frightened to go around the Horn, Mr. Christian? Are you a coward too, sir?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:16 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 February 2013