Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cold leg iron




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:49 PM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: RE: Regression

Ironman.

As I wrote, everything started going bad after that. I was standing there in my Nike Pegasus shoes.

I found those shoes at the store I went shopping at.

I wasn't there to purchase Nike Pegasus shoes because it had some special meaning about 1994. That fact was furthest from my conscious mind at the time.

In the version I have on DVD of the 1994 "Star Trek Generations" he takes a horseshoe out of a box just as he is saying "the day I went back to Starfleet." That transcription indicates he takes out a pair of broken spectacles.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore


Iron in folklore

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iron has a long and varied tradition in the mythology and folklore of the world. As human blood smells of the iron which its cells contain, and blood in many traditions is equated with the life-force, so iron and minerals have been considered to be the blood or life-force of the Earth. This relationship is charted further in literature on geomancy, ley lines and songlines.


Cold iron

Cold iron is a poetic and archaic term for iron, referring to the fact that it feels cold to the touch. In modern usage the term has been most associated with folkloric beliefs that iron, like silver, could ward off ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other allegedly malevolent supernatural creatures.

Francis Grose's 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue defines cold iron as "A sword, or any other weapon for cutting or stabbing." This usage often appears as "cold steel" in modern parlance.

"Cold iron" is sometimes asserted to repel, contain, or harm ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures. This belief continued into later superstitions in a number of forms:

Nailing an iron horseshoe to a door was said to repel evil spirits or later, to bring good luck.

Surrounding a cemetery with an iron fence was thought to contain the souls of the dead.

Burying an iron knife under the entrance to one's home was alleged to keep witches from entering.

In his novel Redgauntlet, the Scottish author Sir Walter Scott wrote, "Your wife's a witch, man; you should nail a horse-shoe on your chamber-door."

Rudyard Kipling's poem "Cold Iron", found in his 1910 collection of stories Rewards and Fairies, used the term poetically to mean "weapon".

Faeries and iron

Iron, particularly "cold iron", was employed as a protective substance or charm against faeries. In various folklores, supernatural creatures are held to hold an aversion to iron or even be harmed by the touch of iron. Conversely, amongst Asian traditions, there are tales of ironworking fairies.[citation needed]

For luck

Horseshoes are considered a good luck charm in many cultures, including those of England, Denmark and Estonia, and its shape, fabrication, placement and manner of sourcing are all important. A common tradition is that if a horseshoe is hung on a door with the two ends pointing up (as shown here) then good luck will occur. However, if the two ends point downwards then bad luck will occur. Traditions do differ on this point, though. In some cultures, the horseshoe is hung points down (so the luck pours onto you); in others, it is hung points up (so the luck does not fall out); still in others it does not matter so long as the horseshoe has been used (not new), was found (not purchased), and can be touched. In all traditions, luck is contained in the shoe and can pour out through the ends.

In some traditions, any good or bad luck achieved will only occur to the owner of the horseshoe, not the person who hangs it up. Therefore, if the horseshoe was stolen, borrowed or even just found then the owner, not the person who found or stole the horseshoe will get any good or bad luck. Other traditions require that the horseshoe be found to be effective.

One reputed origin of the tradition of lucky horseshoes is the story of Saint Dunstan and the Devil. Dunstan, who would become the Archbishop of Canterbury in AD 959, was a blacksmith by trade. The story relates that he once nailed a horseshoe to the Devil's hoof when he was asked to reshoe the Devil's horse. This caused the Devil great pain, and Dunstan only agreed to remove the shoe and release the Devil after the Devil promised never to enter a place where a horseshoe is hung over the door.

Another theory concerning the placing of horseshoes above doorways is to ward off Faeries; the theory being that supernatural beings are repelled by iron and as horseshoes were an easily available source of iron, they could be nailed above a door to prevent any unwanted, otherworldly guests.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


KIRK: ...The day I told her I was going back to Starfleet.





http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/startrek07.html


Kirk glances at Picard.

KIRK
The future... what are you talking about? This is the past...

Kirk moves to a drawer and opens it. Inside is a HORSESHOE with a tiny red bow tied to it. This confirms things for Kirk. He picks up the horseshoe.

KIRK
This is nine years ago... the day I told her I was going back to Starfleet...










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:25 PM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: RE: Regression

Was it yesterday I started thinking about “Kes” from the 1995 “Star Trek: Voyager”?

I think so. In very recent days.

I started thinking, for the first time, of how reminds me in appearance to “Tinker Bell” from “Peter Pan.”

I haven’t watched any more episodes of that series and that was how long ago since I watched that premiere episode?

Only very recently did I start thinking about that resemblance. I forget how Julia Robert’s appeared in the 1991 film “Hook.”

So anyway now I have started thinking about how “Kes” was from a species that had telepathic powers and they only lived for about seven years. Maybe it was 9 years. I don’t recall. They had a short life span.

That was also the name of Paris Hilton’s dog wasn’t it? Tinker Bell or Tinkerbell. I haven’t looked it up in years. I read a long time that her dog had been stolen when her apartment was broken in to.

I was writing recently about that dream where I saw Paris Hilton outside my front door in some unknown place I was living and I had forgotten about the dog in the dream until I read it again recently. I was trying after reading that to remember what I saw about that dog in the dream but I recall nothing about it although that does seem accurate in terms of how I did see the dog run inside. I can’t recall if it resembled that little white dog she used to carry around.

And so that would make sense of if that so-called “Stargate Wraith” is making me see things in my sleeping dreams.

Tinker Bell.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 4:09 PM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: Regression

So that’s it.

Using my ultraspace matter technology I regressed myself to a physical form from 1989, from just before I decided to accept the responsibility of joining the US Marshal on Flight 232. Some prior details too, details that correspond to why I was even asked to join that team.

Regressing to that point before the flight I then lived out, with my technology, the live I might have lived as a result of not going on that flight.

The reason for doing that is that the secrets I am protected have never physically existed in my human brain.

Some secrets are known to others so the “Stargate Wraith” is feeding those details to me to try to use me to transport it somewhere.

Other details are impossible for it to know or to ever know as long as I exist in this current form. It’s a paradox for the “Stargate Wraith.”



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 26 February 2013