Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida coyotes.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:55 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: "Man from Atlantis"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NORADNorth-Portal.jpg


File: NORADNorth-Portal.jpg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Description English: Photo of the North Portal entrance to Cheyenne Mountain


File usage

The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed):


Stargate Program

Stargate SG-1










http://maps.google.com/maps?q=U%C4%8Dka+Tunnel,+Poljane,+Croatia&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=45.315355,14.242508&spn=0.013475,0.033023&sll=47.272986,-120.882277&sspn=6.657001,16.907959&oq=U%C4%8Dka+Tunnel&t=h&hnear=Tunel+U%C4%8Dka,+51414,+Poljane,+Primorsko-goranska+%C5%BEupanija,+Croatia&z=16&layer=c&cbll=45.315373,14.242384&panoid=jPQN-YXGbg4eN_co-bvftA&cbp=12,278.19,,0,-14.97

Google maps


B8, Poljane, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.01_%22Children_Of_The_Gods_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1" Transcript


O'NEILL
Yep. Why the militia? Has something else come through?

DANIEL
No, just taking precautions, why?

[Carter interrupts unwittingly, studying the DHD.]

CARTER
Amazing. This is what was missing from the dig at Giza. This is how they controlled it! It took us fifteen years and three supercomputers to MacGyver a system on Earth.

[Daniel gives O'Neill a questioning look. O'Neill shrugs.]

O'NEILL
(to Carter)
Captain?

CARTER
(oblivious)
Look how small it is!

O'NEILL
Captain!

[She finally turns around. He gestures to Daniel.]

CARTER
Oh right, excuse me. Doctor Jackson, I presume. I'm Doctor Samantha Carter.
[Carter and Daniel shake hands.]

O'NEILL
I thought you wanted to be called "captain"?

DANIEL
What's going on, Jack?

O'NEILL
Six hostile aliens came through the Stargate on Earth. Four people are dead, one's missing.

KAWALSKY
One of them looked like Ra, Daniel.

DANIEL
Well, they didn't come from here. I mean the boys take shifts guarding it 36 hours a day, every day. We'd know if they came through here.

O'NEILL
Well they came from somewhere, Daniel. I'm gonna have to look around.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Behind_Enemy_Lines_2001.html


Behind Enemy Lines


You American?
(speaks Serbo-Croatian)
Nine millimeters?
Nine millimeter.
Do you have water?
Water? No water.
Thanks.
It's good.
Ice Cube.
Yeah. I like lce Cube.
I like all hip-hop, uh, rap music.
West Coast, East Coast. NWA, Public Enemy.
(raps) They said stop, freeze
I got froze up because I'm public enemy number one
One, one, one, one
That's good. That's good, that's good.
You know where we're going?
Hac.
Hac? That's good. Good.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.01_%22Children_Of_The_Gods_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1" Transcript


O'NEILL
Have a little party did ya?

DANIEL
Oh yeah, big, big party. They treated me like their savior, it was um…embarrassing.

O'NEILL
It's amazing you turned out so normal.

DANIEL
Well if it wasn't for Sha're I probably…
(he pauses at her memory)
She was the complete opposite of everyone else.
(he sits)
She practically fell on the floor laughing every time I tried to do some chore that they all took for granted. Like um, grinding yaphetta flour. I mean, have you ever tried to grind your own flour?

O'NEILL
I'm trying to kick the flour thing.

DANIEL
(laughs)
This is going straight to my head.
(takes another swig of beer)
What time is it anyway? I must have 'gate lag or something.

O'NEILL
Daniel, for crying out loud, you've had one beer. You're a cheaper date then my wife was.

DANIEL
Yes, when am I going to meet your wife?

O'NEILL
Oh, probably…uh, never. After I came back from Abydos the first time, she'd already left.

DANIEL
I'm sorry.

O'NEILL
Yeah, so was I. I think in her heart she forgave me for what happened to our kid, she just…couldn't forget.

DANIEL
And what about you?

O'NEILL
I'm the opposite, I'll never forgive myself, but sometimes I can forget. Sometimes.










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.



http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui


Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461498/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Beyoncé Knowles

Date of Birth

4 September 1981, Houston, Texas, USA

Birth Name

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_Blue.html

Dark Blue [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


He was my station house fling.
I was a patrol supervisor, and I was attracted to him.
I thought he was a great man.
It was a brief affair.
Then he told me he wasn't leaving his wife.
That was five years ago.
We walked away like adults.





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/training-day-script-transcript-denzel.html


Training Day [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


-You got him. It's amazing.
It is. That you're out there...
...with a fine bitch for a year and
the best story you can tell me...
...is a drunk stop.










http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx


The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Feb13/ln%20feb13%20pow1.jpg


The Prince of Wales meets Kenadee Stephenson during a visit to Highbury Gardens in north London, a residential development completed with help from The Prince's Foundation for Building Community, 12 February 2013.










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/t/talkingheadslyrics/lifeduringwartimelyrics.html


Talking Heads


Life During Wartime


But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no
heaphones, ain't got no records to play










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.01_%22Children_Of_The_Gods_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1" Transcript


CARTER
Why are they treating us like this?

DANIEL
They think we're gods.

O'NEILL
Okay, we're gods. Now what?

DANIEL
I have no idea.

[Someone blows an instrument emitting a low pitched note and all the people bow down low. Daniel bows down too, looking to the others.]

DANIEL
When in Rome.

[Heavy footsteps approach. SG-1 bows their heads and observe a troupe of Jaffa enter the room, then Teal'c, then Apophis and Sha're at his side.]

APOPHIS
Behold, your Queen.

[He unveils Sha're.]

DANIEL
Sha're?

[He darts out towards them.]

APOPHIS
Kneel before your queen!

[Daniel stops short.]

DANIEL
Sha're, it's me.

[Daniel begins to walk slowly towards his wife. Sha're's eyes glow, and Apophis lifts his hand device, using it to throw Daniel across the room against a far wall. Daniel crumples, unconscious. O'Neill raises his gun to shoot Apophis, but Sha're steps in the way. O'Neill holds fire in shock. A guard hits O'Neill over the head, knocking him out.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.01_%22Children_Of_The_Gods_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1" Transcript


CARTER
So Ra isn't dead after all.

DANIEL
No, it wasn't Ra. It was Apophis.

CARTER
Who?

DANIEL
Um, it's from Egyptian mythology. Ra was the sun god who ruled the day. Apophis was the serpent guard, Ra's rival who ruled the night. It's right out of The Book of the Dead. They're living it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 5:50 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Croatia


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 5:47 PM


Subject: RE: Croatia

You see how they conspire? They *need* to connect the United States military with evil violence. That article is from the UK but the global terrorism conspirators are based right here in King County Washington State.

The mainstream media are whores. They are for sale to the highest bidder.

Have you ever heard coyotes in the woods howling at night? I heard them a lot back when I lived in Ashdown. We would often go out in the woods at night and let the hunting dogs my step-father raised run around the woods chasing other animals. Sometimes they would chase a coyote and they told me the sound of the dogs barking was different when chasing a coyote.





http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/07/aurora-shootings-colorado-james-holmes


theguardian


Aurora shooting suspect 'was out of it' after arrest, police officer tells court

James Holmes, accused of killing 12 people in Colorado cinema, was not showing normal emotions, says arresting officer

Matt Williams in New York

guardian.co.uk, Monday 7 January 2013 15.01 EST


The man accused of shooting dead 12 people inside a Colorado cinema was relaxed but "out of it" in the moments after the massacre, a court has heard .

James Holmes, who is alleged to have sprayed the audience of a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises with bullets, wounding 58 people, appeared unmoved as he "stared into space", the police officer who arrested Holmes told the hearing.

"It was like there weren't normal emotional responses", officer Jason Oviatt said, according to a report of proceedings by the Denver Post. The testimony came as prosecutors in the US began laying out their case against Holmes, watched by family members of those who were killed.

The session, at the Arapahoe county justice centre, will decide if the suspect is sent to trial over the killings. Holmes, 25, is charged with more than 166 separate offences relating to the mass shooting of 20 July in Aurora, including first degree murder.










My comments are in brackets in the message, a format I used briefly for my notes.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: PTSD Treatment: The Eyes May Have It


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://www1.va.gov/opa/vafeature/ptsd.asp
[...]
According to Lipke, EMDR is a method of psychotherapy that integrates awareness principles of modern psychotherapy with the sensory/motor activity of eye movement, in some ways similar to what one might observe during the rapid eye movement a person experiences while dreaming.

“What the eye movement does is help process those painful feelings so they are no longer intrusive,” said Karen Paddock, the program manager for the North Chicago Stress Disorder Treatment Program. “We know from research conducted years ago that REM sleep does help people process events in their lives. We know people with PTSD generally have reduced or irregular REM sleep so we induce something similar to REM sleep with EMDR.”

According to the theory behind EMDR, the intrusive thoughts or flashbacks associated with severe PTSD are, in the simplest terms, unprocessed information. Instead of having a memory they can reflect on, someone with PTSD relives the stress of that situation as if it happens to them all over again. The eye movement in EMDR is meant to process that information so it will feel more like a memory.

[What the hell?? Or to make it feel like something else? I was thinking about this today, could they make it feel like a memory of a thought?]

“Some long-term CBT advocates have difficulty accepting that many of the studies supporting EMDR are very good science,” Lipke said. “According to the theory underlying CBT, EMDR shouldn't work as well as it does. There are several studies showing that EMDR-type eye movements have clear effect on memory storage.”

[Does that mean they can block memories?]

In VA alone, Lipke has conducted seven training sessions so far, and has done several DoD training seminars, including a regular clinic for physicians at the neighboring Great Lakes Naval Training Station, the Navy's premiere training ground for all enlisted troops.

[Seems unusal to use the word 'premiere' here.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: PTSD Treatment: The Eyes May Have It


aw come on, is this a joke? You're describing the jedi mind trick


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/d/delirious-script-transcript-john-candy.html


Delirious


(Typewriter whirrs)
It's working! It's working! I did it!
OK, OK. So you did it. Who cares?
- Where's the formula, my friend?
- What are you doing here?
- I sent you to Cleveland!
- I should kill you for that alone.
- I want that formula.
- Oh... go do a mini-series or something!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote


Coyote

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The coyote (Canis latrans), also known as the American jackal


Communication

The calls a coyote makes are high-pitched and variously described as howls, yips, yelps, and barks. These calls may be a long rising and falling note (a howl) or a series of short notes (yips). These calls are most often heard at dusk or night, but may sometimes be heard in the day, even in the middle of the day. Although these calls are made throughout the year, they are most common during the spring mating season and in the fall when the pups leave their families to establish new territories. When a coyote calls its pack together, it howls at one high note. When the pack is together, it howls higher and higher, and then it will yip and yelp and also do a yi-yi sound, very shrill, with the howl.















JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:15 PM

Subject: Croatia

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=U%C4%8Dka+Tunnel,+Poljane,+Croatia&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=45.315355,14.242508&spn=0.013475,0.033023&sll=47.272986,-120.882277&sspn=6.657001,16.907959&oq=U%C4%8Dka+Tunnel&t=h&hnear=Tunel+U%C4%8Dka,+51414,+Poljane,+Primorsko-goranska+%C5%BEupanija,+Croatia&z=16&layer=c&cbll=45.315373,14.242384&panoid=jPQN-YXGbg4eN_co-bvftA&cbp=12,278.19,,0,-14.97

Google maps


B8, Poljane, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/13/07 3:08 AM
There seems to be something important about a dream I had a few hours earlier. I can't remember all the details to it now but it seems that I was actually thinking while I was sleeping about the dream I had earlier as I was sleeping. That makes me think I wanted to remember the dream when I woke up. Not sure how that works. Anyway, the operative detail about the dream seems to be that I was leaving a hospital where I had been a patient but I can't remember any details about being in there as a patient, which is puzzling me for reasons I can't articulate. So I was leaving and there were 2 people with me that I guess were taking me out of there. There was a doctor talking to me and perhaps another person with him. I found myself thinking about that doctor giving me a folder, apparently with information relevant to me, and that doctor refered to me as doctor, in terms of that also being my title.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:40 PM Wednesday, July 13, 2011


A while back I purchased a copy of the DVD for this 1983 film "Blue Thunder" but I am only now watching it for the first time having just now paused it after the first demonstration of the so-called "Blue Thunder" helicopter.

The dialog reminds me of something I have been thinking about for the past few days and especially in the context of real or imagined comments from co-workers at First Union: I'm not such a nice guy.

Nobody ever said that to me specifically but I can recall that people would often, over the course of my life, refer to me as being a nice guy.

The premiere date of this film was a few weeks before I signed up for the Delayed Entry Program of the United States Navy. That year 1983 was when I finished the eleventh grade in Ashdown Arkansas and of the memorable events from that junior year ending at the beginning of the summer of 1983 I had been the class president and I had received that American Legion award from the Ashdown Arkansas public school.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


In another dream, the day before, last night maybe when I took a nap, I was walking up some stairs. I seemed to be coming up from a subway tunnel. I was wearing a very realistic Batman costume. But I didn't have the cowl covering my head. The costume was heavy or I just felt tired. I walked past someone I knew. I said something to her that reminded me of something I said to someone in that restaurant in 1999 when someone asked me what I did in my personal time. There was someother stuff that happened in the dream. At one point, I responded to a question that had something to do with "vice president" by replying "Sure it is. I was vice president of the National Honor Society." I am not sure what that was supposed to mean. There was also something about "putting our heads together."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Men_in_Black_2.html


Men in Black 2 [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Let me ask you a question.|Why did you join MiB?
Six years in the Marines.|I like the action. Protect the planet.
You like being a hero?|You joined the wrong organization.
- You ever heard of James Edwards?|- No.
Well, he saved the lives of 85 people|on the subway tonight.
No one knows he exists.
And if no one knows he exists,|how can anyone ever love him?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110443/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Major Payne (1995)


Major Benson Winifred Payne: [Payne has just been informed that the USMC has run out of battles for him to fight, AND has passed him over for promotion to Lieutenant Colonel] General, are you telling me that nowhere in the military is there any longer a job for trained human weapons of destruction such as myself?

Gen. Decker: Most blood is now shed in the halls of Congress, Payne. Guys like us are becoming dinosaurs.

Major Benson Winifred Payne: General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them.

Gen. Decker: Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all.





http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/Pilot_Lost.htm


SAWYER: Don't forget to carry the 1, chief.
SHANNON: She's saying, she's saying: "Please help me, please come get me."
SAWYER: Or, she's not. You don't even speak French.
KATE: Let her listen.
BOONE: Shut up man.
CHARLIE: The battery. The battery.
RADIO: Iteration 17294535.
SHANNON [translating]: I'm alone now, on the island alone. Please someone come. The others, they're, they're dead. It killed them. It killed them all.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121765/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)


Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 January 2013 except ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:16 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 27 February 2013