Monday, February 25, 2013

Caught in the Act!




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Confessions_of_a_Dangerous_Mind.html


Confessions of a Dangerous Mind


CHUCK: Olivia?
It's Patricia, actually.
PATRICIA: So. Tlen I spent a yean in Openation: Claos...
inside the anti-war movement...
nudging it towards violence to discredit it.
That was fun.
CHUCK: It sounds fun.
So, tell me, Patricia, why did you come here tonight?
Ahem.
I don't know.
You're kind of cute in a homely sort of way, and...
It's lonely when the civilian you're fucking...
calls out the name on your fake passport.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107798/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Pelican Brief (1993)


FBI Director Denton Voyles: So you're the little lady who started this great brouhaha.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107798/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Pelican Brief (1993)


Edwin Newman: She sounds almost too good to be true










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:31 PM Sunday, September 11, 2011


Before I just started watching for the first time a DVD I recently purchased of the 1973 film "Soylent Green" I had hoped I could get through the entire DVD without stopping to make an official statement and that was hard because early dialog reminds me of how my brother Thomas Reagan graduated with a law degree on 1 May 1973. I hoped to create some continuity between my reports today and my report tomorrow, because I try to make my postings so that each report is a singular report that doesn't depend on information from other reports, although sometimes I assume that certain information was defined in a previous report, but I do like to create some continuity between reports, but no such luck now. I finally had to pause the video at the point where Charlton Heston has arrived to investigate the murder of the rich guy.

Where did I meet her? Is she my romantic interest in Barcelona Spain in November 1989? The way my memory records that she told me she was from Belgium. Her name was Patricia. We usually had to report back to the ship at curfew but one day was a weekend and on that weekend we did not have to report back to the ship because it was a weekend and so I had a hotel room with my Terrier Missile Plot coworker Doug. I had talked to Patricia for several days and one day I was hopeful to get to talk to her for a least a moment when I had Shore Patrol duty and I roamed around city in my dress blues and Shore Patrol armband but I couldn't find an excuse to go into the bar where she worked. A later night was the weekend night and I avoided Shore Patrol and went out after curfew although I was staying the night at the hotel and she had earlier said she would come back to the hotel with me and so I went to get her when she got off work. The hotels in Europe are different from the United States, at least that one was, and the two guys at the front desk did not want to let me bring her in with me to my room. She had told me that before we got there and so I told her to say that she was a United States Navy sailor too. I explained that women did serve on United States Navy ships and that those guys working at the front desk of the Hotel Americana, I think it was called, had no way of knowing I served on a warship, of which women were in those days not allowed to serve on. And I told her if need be to make that story even more believable by telling them she was from Oklahoma. I was going to write about this a few days ago but then did not. So that all went down and they did complain at the front desk when I walked back in with her, as I had already checked in several hours earlier but without her, and so she did give them a convincing story about Oklahoma and as I had earlier coached her as we walked there, she did have a convincing fake Oklahoma accent. But they were insistent and she could not come up to the room unless I paid them another fifty dollars, because of the extra occupancy in the room. I didn't have any more cash on me so she paid them and I promised I would pay her back tomorrow when I went back to the ship. That would come up later because another coworker, sometime later during a conversation where I was boasting about picking her up, would deflect my boasting with claims that she was a hooker. His argument was that Doug told him about how he and I left her waiting the next day at a cafe while I went back to the ship for more cash so I could pay her back as I had promised. I told him that was the only reason money traded hands between us. The hotel staff would not let her in unless I gave them more money and that was why I gave her the cash which was about fifty dollars or less.

Perhaps I knew her in Valencia Spain sometime after that. A woman in Palma Mallorca during our extended port of call there over the Christmas holidays told me we looked like "The Untouchables" because me and my buddies found a deal on wool overcoats in some other port call we made during that 1989 deployment of the USS Wainwright CG 28 to the Mediterranean Sea.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099892/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)



Angelica: I have no response to that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099892/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)


Patricia: [addressing Joe his first night aboard the Tweedle Dee] I've always kept clear of my father's stuff ever since I got out on my own. And now he's pulling me back in. He knew I wanted this boat and he used it and he got me working for him, which I swore I would never do. I feel ashamed because I had a price. He named it and now I know that about myself. And I could treat you like I did back out on the dock










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099892/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)


Angelica: Would you like to hear one of my poems?

Joe Banks: Sure.

Angelica: Long ago, the delicate tangles of his hair... covered the emptiness of my hand... Would you like to hear it again?

Joe Banks: Ok.

Angelica: Long ago, the delicate tangles of his hair... covered the emptiness of my hand.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099892/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)


Patricia: That outfit's wearing you, Felix.

Joe Banks: Why are you calling me Felix. My name is Joe.

Patricia: I am calling you Felix because I do what I want.










http://www.subzin.com/quotes/Joe+Versus+the+Volcano/Why+are+you+dressed+like+Jungle+Jim


SUBZIN


Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)


00:52:40 Daddy loves a secret almost as much as he loves money.

00:52:48 Can I ask you something?

00:52:51 Why are you dressed like Jungle Jim?

00:52:55 I could change.

00:52:57 Do you think this is inappropriate for the boat?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html


Pelican Brief The


It's killing the press you're so healthy.
Good. Now, what's so important?
This is. . .
. . .a brief. . .
. . .written by an eager-beaver law student.
It's a theory about the assassinations.
And indirectly. . .
. . .it implicates the White House.
The premise is so far-fetched it's absurd.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 34

For a long time, for days (how many days? who knew? not the Trashcan Man, that was for sure), Donald Merwin Elbert, known to the intimates of his dim and confusing grade-school past as the Trashcan Man, had wandered up and down the streets of Powtanville, Indiana, cringing from the voices in his head, dodging away and putting up his hands to shield against stones thrown by ghosts.

Hey, Trashcan!

Hey, Trashcan Man, digging you, Trash! Lit any good fires this week?

What’d ole lady Semple say when you lit up her pension check, Trash?

Hey, Trash-baby, wanna buy some kerosene?

How’d you like those shock-treatments down in Terre Haute, Trashie?

Trash —

–Hey, Trashcan —

Sometimes he knew those voices weren’t real, but sometimes he would cry out loud for them to stop, only to realize that the only voice was his voice, hitting back at him from the houses and storefronts, bouncing off the cinderblock wall of the Scrubba-Dubba Car Wash where he used to work and where he now sat on the morning of June 30, eating a big sloppy sandwich of peanut butter and jelly and tomatoes and Gulden’s Diablo mustard. No voice but his voice, hitting the houses and stores and being turned away like an unwanted guest and thus returning to his own ears. Because, somehow, Powtanville was empty. Everyone was gone… or were they? They had always said he was crazy, and that’s something a crazy man would think, that his home town was empty except for himself. But his eyes kept returning to the oil tanks on the horizon, huge and white and round, like low clouds. They stood between Powtanville and the road to Gary and Chicago, and he knew what he wanted to do and that wasn’t a dream. It was bad but not a dream and he wasn’t going to be able to help himself.

Burn your fingers, Trash?

Hey, Trashcan Man, don’t you know playin with fire makes you wet the bed?

Something seemed to whistle past him and he sobbed and held up his hands, dropping his sandwich into the dust, cringing his cheek into his neck, but there was nothing, there was no one. Beyond the cinderblock wall of the Scrubba-Dubba Car Wash there was only Indiana Highway 130, going to Gary, but first going past the huge Cheery Oil Company storage tanks. Sobbing a little, he picked up his sandwich, brushed the gray dirt off the white bread as best he could, and began to munch it again.

Were they dreams? Once his father had been alive, and the sheriff had cut him down in the street right outside the Methodist Church, and he had had to live with that his whole life.

Hey, Trash, Sheriff Greeley cut your old man down just like a mad dog, you know that, ya fuckin weirdo?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege.html


Under Siege


I know things are a little...
...chaotic for you right now.|{y:i}- Chaotic!
{y:i}Wake up!
You and I know that chaos and|bedlam are consuming the entire world.
UV rays are only the beginning.|We have an inch of topsoil left.
Topsoil?
{y:i}Sexually transmitted diseases,|{y:i}depletion of the gene pool.
{y:i}It adds up to oblivion.
Governments will fall.|Anarchies will reign.
It's a brave new world.
What are you planning to do?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege.html


Under Siege


Where is it?
Here it is.
Listen to the shit|I've had to put up with.
"Commander Krill has become|increasingly hostile to the crew...
...possibly due to anger over|reviews of his performance."
"I recommend psychological|evaluation before his next assignment."
Do I look like I need|a psychological evaluation?
Not at all.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105690/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Under Siege (1992)


Commander Krill: Do I look like I need a psychological evaluation?

William Strannix: Not at all.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:53 AM Tuesday, March 27, 2012


You see, it the perfect commie ploy against the United States.





George Herbert Walker Bush has *always* been the Guy Burgess of the United States.

George Herbert Walker Bush has always been a homosexual criminal deviant pervert for the Soviet Union and communist China.

George Walker Bush can't be blamed for being a pervert.

George Herbert Walker Bush made George Walker Bush a homosexual pervert.

It's not your fault, Georgie.




So anyway, it's a perfect commie ploy.

Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida nuked Japan on 11 March 2011. That is an undisputed fact of law.

The next attack by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates will be a Tom Clancy "Debt of Honor" attack on Washington D.C., I assume. I mean, you let them get away with 9-11 so there is no reason to doubt you *will* let them do it again.

So then, the pervert poster poster George Herbert Walker Bush has his USS Pervert CVN 77 aircraft carrier just waking [correction: waiting] to turn the rudder over and head for the coast of J.A.P. because you know his pervert pals in the Pentagon will let him get away with it again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.foia.gov/2011foiapost26.html


UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE


FOIA.GOV


Celebrating FOIA's Forty-Fifth Anniversary & Assessing This Past Year's Progress in Implementing Attorney General Holder's FOIA Guidelines

On July 4, 1966, President Lyndon Johnson signed into law a revision to the Administrative Procedure Act, which became known as the Freedom of Information Act. Agencies were given one year to prepare, with the law becoming effective July 4, 1967.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html


Pelican Brief The


There was a car explosion in a garage near the Riggs Bank.
The police traced the car to a leasing agency.
It was rented yesterday by Grantham.
Have you heard from Grantham?
Not since yesterday.
I should've taken him off that story.
What story?










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_15

Under Siege


:15:48
We want to give you
a great big welcome. . .

:15:53
. . .to the big,
beautiful Missouri lounge. . .

:15:58
. . .out here in the middle
of the big, beautiful Pacific Ocean.

:16:03
I'm Bad Billy.

:16:06
And these are
the fabulous Bail Jumpers!










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/01_23

Under Siege


1:23:27
All of my life. . .

1:23:29
. . .Saturday morning cartoons.

1:23:32
The best.

1:23:34
Shit.

1:23:38
For example. . .

1:23:40
. . .remember those two little shrimps
coming in, riding seahorses. . .

1:23:44
. . .little chaps, little pistols?

1:23:47
Shooting over their shoulders.

1:23:49
Rescue that lobster from. . .

1:23:52
. . .the Swedish cook.

1:23:54
Funniest thing I ever saw!










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_56

Under Siege


:56:54
These things are going to sell
like hot cakes!

:56:58
Absolutely.

:57:01
What'll you do
with the $200 million?

:57:03
Buy the Presidency.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46366

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Inaugural Address

January 20, 1993


But when most people are working harder for less; when others cannot work at all; when the cost of health care devastates families and threatens to bankrupt our enterprises, great and small; when the fear of crime robs law-abiding citizens of their freedom; and when millions of poor children cannot even imagine the lives we are calling them to lead, we have not made change our friend.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/floaton.html


MODEST MOUSE [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"Float On"

I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all ok

And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on any way well

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn from sleight-of-hand
Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on the exactly the same day










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html


Pelican Brief The


And indirectly. . .
. . .it implicates the White House.
The premise is so far-fetched it's absurd.










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 332 days

332 = 166 + 166

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/17/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "My Favorite Martian"::"Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off" ) is 166 days



From 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 192 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/13/1966 ( premiere US film "Caught in the Act!" ) is 192 days



From 7/1/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" & the George Herbert Walker Bush nomination of Clarence Thomas as scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 900 days

900 = 450 + 450

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Tomorrow Is Yesterday" ) is 450 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 1612 days

1612 = 806 + 806

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Lost in Space"::"Time Merchant" ) is 806 days



From 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 8118 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/24/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "Body of Evidence" ) is 8118 days



From 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 8118 days

8118 = 4059 + 4059

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/13/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "The Little Drummer Boy Book II" ) is 4059 days



From 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 8118 days

8118 = 4059 + 4059

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/13/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Victory at Entebbe" ) is 4059 days



From 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 312 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1966 ( premiere US TV series "The New Adventures of Superman" & premiere US TV series "The Road Runner Show" ) is 312 days



From 10/9/1992 ( premiere US film "Under Siege" ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 434 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Invaders"::"Beachhead" ) is 434 days



From 3/9/1940 ( premiere US film "Three Cheers for the Irish" ) To 4/23/1968 ( Timothy James McVeigh ) is 10272 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 10272 days



From 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) To 4/19/1995 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building with many fatalities and massive destruction to the United States of America Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the local area ) is 488 days

488 = 244 + 244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1966 ( the United States Freedom of Information Act ) is 244 days



From 10/27/1904 ( Alfred Murrah ) To 1/25/1961 ( premiere US film "One Hundred and One Dalmatians" ) is 20544 days

20544 = 10272 + 10272

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 10272 days



From 10/27/1904 ( Alfred Murrah ) To 1/25/1961 ( John F. Kennedy holds the first televised news conference and announces the release of the US Air Force RB-47 aircraft crew detained by the Soviet Union ) is 20544 days

20544 = 10272 + 10272

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 10272 days



From 7/7/1964 ( premiere US film "The Killers" ) To 8/21/1992 ( Microsoft Bill Gates kills Deputy United States Marshal William Degan at Ruby Ridge Idaho ) is 10272 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 10272 days



From 7/7/1964 ( premiere US film "Doctor in Distress" ) To 8/21/1992 ( Microsoft Bill Gates kills Deputy United States Marshal William Degan at Ruby Ridge Idaho ) is 10272 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1993 ( premiere US film "The Pelican Brief" ) is 10272 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107798/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Pelican Brief (1993)

Country Date

USA 17 December 1993
UK 25 February 1994










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html

Pelican Brief The


Coal blasted the Director, saying the judges' names were leaked by the FBI.
The Director said Coal had leaked them himself to test the waters.
Coal ran the most divisive campaign in 20 years. . .
. . .and the President did nothing.
I'd like to have seen your name on this list of judges.
We all voted you most likely to make the court.
These days, it's hard enough just to make my class.
How old is she, this time?
Twenty-four. But she's. . .
. . .extremely mature.
At 24, she's mature.
I don't know if I believe that. Do you have a photo?
No, I don't. She's not a puppy dog or a grandchild.
Thank God.
Who killed them, Gavin?
I'm just a lawyer with the Bureau, I'm not an agent.
But, as I recall, you have great ears.
To be honest, we don't have a clue.
My girlfriend wrote a very interesting essay. . .
. . .on who might have ordered the assassinations.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033157/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Three Cheers for the Irish (1940)

Country Date

USA 9 March 1940 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033157/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Three Cheers for the Irish (1940)


Peter Casey has been with the New York City police department for 25 years. He's totally surprised when he's asked to retire on his 25th anniversary with the force. He's even more unprepared for the romance that develops between his favorite daughter, Maureen, and the Scottish cop who takes over his beat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058262/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Killers (1964)

Country Date

USA 7 July 1964










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:

00:53:11


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Ruby. This is not a good time.

Ruby: It's never the time for us, is it, Dix? Always some excuse - some case you're working on.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I have to talk to Nicky. I'll see you later.

Ruby: Okay, but watch your caboose. And dump the broad.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html


Pelican Brief The


What happened?
He was mugged a week ago.
Shot by street punks, we believe.
Do you have some identification?
He's Security.
Security for what?
Come with us, you should see someone else.
After this treatment, I have no interest in talking to anyone in this firm.
They killed him!
I can't breathe!
It's all right. Just let it go.
Let it go.
It's all right.
We ran the story about a week ago. It's just another mugging.
Didn 't make the Metro front page.










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Heat/cap/en/25fps/a/01_47

Heat


1:49:18
Tragedy in the neighborhood today.
A bank robbery spilled out into the street.

1:49:23
Claudia Newman, live on the scene.
She has the latest.

1:49:26
This afternoon, a neighborhood was
terrorized by a bank holdup gone wrong.

1:49:30
With the streets full of shoppers and kids,
police and armed robbers....





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Heat_1995.html


Heat [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Baby, time to go.
Showed you a good time, didn't I?
You fly.
You're cool.
You're lying to me.|I can always tell when people lie to me.
I ain't lying.
You're a hot dog.
A regular rodeo rider.
And this was the monster fuck|of my young life.
Now, I got to get my ass street-side, sugar.
You don't have a truth-telling style.
What are you talking about?
You don't know what this is.





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/training-day-script-transcript-denzel.html


Training Day [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


-You got him. It's amazing.
It is. That you're out there...
...with a fine bitch for a year and
the best story you can tell me...
...is a drunk stop.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46466

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Teleconference Remarks on Family and Medical Leave Legislation

January 29, 1993

The President. Thank you very much, Al. And hello, ladies and gentlemen. I want to thank you for agreeing to join us on this telephone call today and through this telephone call to speak to the people in your own State and throughout the United States.

One of the things that we are determined to do here in Washington is open the Government to you and never let people forget, who are here making decisions, that you and lives are at stake and that these matters that we discuss and vote upon here really do affect real people out in our country.

So with that, let me just now go from one person to the next and let each of you say something about how this family and medical leave act might affect your life in the future or could have affected your life in the past or the fact that we didn't have it affected you.

[At this point, the President took a series of telephone calls from people who described their personal experiences.]

The President. Ladies and gentlemen, I know I speak for Vice President Gore when I thank all of you for your courage and your support on behalf of your own children and your own families and working families all across this country. We believe that next week, the Congress and the leaders who have worked on this in both parties will help our Nation join the 72 other countries who already have family and medical leave. And if it happens, it will be because of people like you and for people like you.

I think a lot of you said this, but I just want to close with this: It's easy for people to talk about family values, but it's also important for us to value families. And your Government is going to be given a chance to value the American family next week. We hope and pray they'll do it. And if it does happen, you all can claim a lot of the credit.

Thank you so much for being with us today, and have a wonderful time. And keep those kids making that good noise. I like to hear it.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html


Pelican Brief The


-Where have you been? -In a little hotel.
This is a hell of a time to punch notches in your belt.
We're not in the same hotel. She's helping me find Garcia.
It sounds like she's in control.
It's the only way she'd play.
So what if you can't find Garcia?
-We go to plan B. -What's that?
-We attack the lawyers directly. -What if it's another firm?
-We go to plan C. -What's that?
-We didn't go that far. -What if you do?
I must be able to get in touch with you.
I'm at the Marbury Hotel, room 833. Don't use my name.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html


Pelican Brief The


We run this hospital and they run their law school.
May I see your administrator?
I'll see if I can find him.
Great architecture.
I'm sorry, Mr. Grantham.
Visitation is only allo wed on the weekend...
...and then only family.
When will he be discharged?
I'm afraid that's confidential.
Perhaps when his insurance expires?
Do you recognize that man?
What's his name?
That's the point, I don't know.
What is his name?
He works in the oil and gas section on the 9th floor.
Morgan.
Morgan.
His first name's something like. . .
. . .Charles, but that's not it.










http://maps.google.com/maps?q=merrill+lynch+near+Asheville,+NC&hl=en&ll=35.595012,-82.551978&spn=0.000974,0.002064&sll=47.271775,-122.980957&sspn=6.657001,21.09375&oq=merrill+lynch+ash&t=h&hq=merrill+lynch&hnear=Asheville,+Buncombe,+North+Carolina&z=20&iwloc=A

Google


Merrill Lynch Wealth Management

1 North Pack Square

Asheville, NC 28801










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:05 PM Saturday, January 22, 2011


This is the closest shopping arcade but the whole area is an absolute monument to consumerism.





I had been thinking that the reason for the artificial memory of me being in that building and replacing a cathode ray tube in a mainframe computer terminal is because that artificial memory was designed as a reference to the 1984 film "Night of the Comet." There is a scene that I am thinking of and that I always think features a terminal device instead of the device that we today commonly refer to as the personal computer. The reason for having an artificial memory reference that scene is because the events on 19 January 1993 where Deputy US Marshal was shot by the fugitive that Deputy Marshal Burgess killed by almost instantaneous gunfire was an ambush that had been planned years in advance by the national traitor George Bush and because George Bush is guilty of capital crimes against the United States federal government.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Night of the Comet (1984)


Willy: You wouldn't believe what we want from you. In your worst nightmare you wouldn't believe.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Night of the Comet (1984)


Willy: Let's play a game, it's called scary noises.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://maps.google.com/maps?q=merrill+lynch+near+Asheville,+NC&hl=en&ll=35.594947,-82.551897&spn=0.000974,0.002064&sll=47.271775,-122.980957&sspn=6.657001,21.09375&oq=merrill+lynch+ash&t=h&hq=merrill+lynch&hnear=Asheville,+Buncombe,+North+Carolina&z=20&layer=c&cbll=35.595006,-82.551759&panoid=SS1-JT3fQkdyjxSn9wFj5A&cbp=12,28.44,,0,-13.63

Google


Broadway Street / U.S. 74 Alternate, Asheville, United States







http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/458933


Night of the Comet (1984)


We're not robots, Doctor. We're not all going to fall over at one time.
Some of us will last a little longer.
While others of us have more immediate needs.
You're smart. You can figure that out.
Psychology is not an exact science,
but, my God, man, anybody can add two and two.
I'm very sorry about your sister. It's a tragedy.
It truly is.
And I can understand your hostility.
But no matter how upset you are,
breaking an expensive piece of equipment won't solve anything.
I mean, striking out at inanimate objects is really quite childish.
Even you should be able to realize that.
Jerk.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: They said you were dead.

Samantha: They were exaggerating totally.

Regina: Hey, that's a great outfit.

Samantha: Thanks. Is that guy in the hallway dead?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F11.html


Bart Gets Famous


Original airdate in N.A.: 3-Feb-94


On "Late Night with Conan O'Brien", Bart tries to talk to the host.

Bart: You know, Conan, I have a lot to say. I'm not just a one-line wonder. Did you know that a section of rain forest the size of Kansas is burned every single --

Conan: Just do the line.

Bart: [glum] I didn't do it.

[Everyone laughs and cheers]

Conan: [laughs] Great material.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099892/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)


Patricia: You mean you were diagnosed with something called a brain cloud and didn't ask for a second opinion?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815531/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"My Favorite Martian"

Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (1966)

Country Date

USA 17 April 1966

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815531/

IMDb


My Favorite Martian: Season 3, Episode 30

Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (17 Apr. 1966)


Ray Walston ... Uncle Martin


Mrs. Brown once again walks in front of one of Martin's gizmos. This time, Martin was in the process of cleaning out his "sixth sense" as humans call it and reinserting it back into his body via his regenerating machine, but now Mrs. Brown is in possession of Martin's sixth sense. Three problems arise: Mrs. Brown is now suspicious of Martin since Martin wants his sixth sense back from her, Brennan breaks the regenerator which will take Martin a couple of days to fix, and the sixth sense becomes stronger over time to a point when Mrs. Brown will become aware of Martin's Martian identity. With her new sixth sense, Mrs. Brown becomes a reporter for Tim's rival newspaper, The Chronicle, scooping Tim and The Sun on all the stories.


Release Date: 17 April 1966 (USA)










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/21.htm

Tomorrow is Yesterday

Stardate: 3113.2

Original Airdate: Jan 26, 1967


[Sickbay]

MCCOY: Well, Jim, with the exception of a slight bruise or two, our Captain is as healthy as a proverbial horse. He'll be coming out of it in a minute or two.

KIRK: He tried to escape. I know how he feels, but I can't send him back with what he knows.

MCCOY: Jim, what if we can't go back? What do we do, sit up here and wait for our supplies to run out, our power to die? It has to eventually, you know. We certainly can't go back to Earth. It would be worse than the Captain being returned. There are four hundred and thirty of us, and that means four hundred and thirty chances of altering the future.

KIRK: Yes. But we're not in that position yet.

MCCOY: I'm glad to hear it.

KIRK: And if we do get back to where we belong, then he won't belong. We're roughly about the same age, but in our society he'd be useless. Archaic.

MCCOY: Maybe he could be retrained, reeducated.

KIRK: Now you're sounding like Spock.

MCCOY: If you're going to get nasty, I'm going to leave.

KIRK: Could he be retrained to forget his family? His children?










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/21.htm

Tomorrow is Yesterday

Stardate: 3113.2

Original Airdate: Jan 26, 1967


SPOCK [OC]: Bridge to Captain Kirk.

KIRK: Kirk here. What is it, Mister Spock?

SPOCK [OC]: The aircraft has completely broken up, Captain. Shall we turn off the tractor beam?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212850/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Caught in the Act! (1966)

Country Date

USA 13 May 1966 (Los Angeles, California)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pelican_Brief_The.html

Pelican Brief The


When we substitute threat for an argument...
. . .violence for principle, we allow our passion. . .
. . .to overcome our capacity for reason.
Passion and self-interest are threats to liberty. . .
. . .which brings us to Bowers against Hardwick.
A police officer entered Mr. Hardwick's apartment to serve him a warrant. . .
. . .for an unpaid violation for drinking in public.
They caught him with an open beer.
When he entered Mr. Hardwick's bedroom. . .
. . .he found him in bed with a man.
The officer arrested Hardwick. . .
. . .for violating Georgia's statute which outlaws sodomy.
Even though Georgia dropped the case. . .
. . .Hardwick challenged the constitutionality of the statute.
Now, what was his claim?
-That it violates the right of privacy. -Why?
He's got the right to do as he pleases in his home.
But what if he decided to sell drugs at his home or engage in child abuse?
Those actions don't fit within the right of privacy.
The court, beginning with Griswold. . .
. . .has limited the right of privacy to actions which are intimate. . .
. . .which are deeply personal, which allow us to control our lives. . .
. . .to define who we are.
But is that a constitutional claim? There's no. . .
. . .right to define oneself written into the Constitution.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


"The second you don't respect this, it kills you."





I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?

The extensive line of thought was that Kerry Burgess suddenly appeared in my living room and he was almost in a state of shock because, for him, the Stargazer aircraft had just made contact with the ground after spiraling down to the Earth from forty thousand feet above and then being vaporized by the sudden impact. I walked over to him and explained that he was all right and he called me "Tom" but he wasn't sure because I look a lot different now and I explained that I am not Tom and that I am supposed to be him, Kerry Burgess, and I have the memory of Kerry Burgess, until 1990, but I have specific knowledge of Tom Reagan, and so I am neither. I am someone completely different. We discussed how I am one of the undercover identities that was created for Kerry Burgess and that he helped design.

The real Kerry then wanted to know where Tom was and I explained that I think Tom does not exist right now, similar to how you did not exist in this world until a few minutes ago and that this is the year 2010 and you have not existed in this world since the year 1994. I also explained that Tom Reagan emerged from the 27 June 1994 crash almost immediately after the crash but then Tom died again in 1998. Instead of the real Tom Reagan emerging again in 1998, this person I am now emerged and I went to work in this identity.

I was also thinking about where Tom Reagan went in 1998 and he did emerge but he is very far away and has been there by himself all this time and he is on his way back. Unlike the real Kerry Burgess that emerged after 16 years, Tom Reagan has aged naturally and he looks normal as he would have for someone who has aged 16 years. Kerry Burgess emerged at the same age as he was in 1994.

So the funny part is that, during all that thinking, sometime, I am pretty certain was on 30 October 2010, Kerry Burgess was standing in my living room and he wanted to know why I had the matches laid out on my keyboard.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Unbreakable (2000)


David Dunn: You killed all those people...

Elijah Price: But I found you. So many sacrifices, just to find you.

David Dunn: Jesus Christ...

Elijah Price: Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19981207&slug=2787736


The Seattle Times Search


Monday, December 7, 1998


Gates: Smile Would Have Helped, But He Told Truth [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By James V. Grimaldi

Seattle Times Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON - Bill Gates said he wished he'd smiled more during his videotaped deposition taken before the Microsoft antitrust trial started, but that he stands by all of his answers' to questions posed by government prosecutors.

Gates, speaking to reporters here via satellite today, doused speculation that Microsoft lawyers would call him a witness. He challenged the government to put him on the stand. So far, neither side has him on the witness list.

Gates attacked David Boies, the U.S. Department of Justice's lead attorney in the case.

"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."










http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1995-07-25/news/9507250225_1_susan-smith-deceit-nine-days


OrlandoSentinel


Ponder Smith's Deceit, Jury Told

The Jury That Convicted Susan Smith Of Murder Listened To Arguments On Deciding Her Punishment.

July 25, 1995|By New York Times

UNION, S.C. — While the authorities searched for her young sons, Susan Smith watched herself lie to the nation on a taped television newscast, and even smiled at the television screen, a counselor who had come to help her testified Monday in the penalty phase of Smith's capital murder trial.

The counselor, Margaret Frierson, recalled that Smith's incongruous smile occurred during the final days of her nine days of lies, as news reporters were beginning to speculate that Smith might be involved in the disappearance that she had blamed on a carjacker.

''The family was outraged,'' said Frierson, who works in the Columbia, S.C., office of the Adam Walsh Foundation, a center for missing and exploited children. ''I just seemed to notice Susan smiling to herself as she watched herself on television.''










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636250/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Lost in Space"

The Time Merchant (1968)

Country Date

USA 17 January 1968

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636250/

IMDb


Lost in Space: Season 3, Episode 18

The Time Merchant (17 Jan. 1968)


Guy Williams ... Prof. John Robinson


After making a deal with the Time Merchant, Dr. Smith returns to earth just before the launch of the Jupiter II. If he doesn't get on it the Jupiter II will crash into an asteroid.


Release Date: 17 January 1968 (USA)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


I was very angry with him.
It cost me $ in therapy to say that sentence.
I was very angry with him.
I do it very well, don't I ? I'll say it again. I was very angry with him.
Hello, my name is Mr. Lewis. I'm very angry with my father.
I would've been angry at the $ .
My father was president of the third company I ever took over.
I bought it. I sold it off piece by piece.
- What'd the shrink say ? - He said I was cured.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:58 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 25 February 2013