Thursday, February 21, 2013

Art thou pale for weariness





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/04/09 11:14 PM
I had another dream about being in that house I owned in Greer, SC, and that dream seemed to be early into my sleep period. An odd observation about that dream is that I seemed to dream about that dream a one or two hours later or maybe slightly more later than that. It seems to have been several hours before I got up. In that later dream I seemed to be thinking over that first dream and then I was dreaming or thinking or both about this time right now as I write about both dreams. In that first dream I walked through that short hallway and into the master bedroom on the main level of the house that I was using as an office while my bedroom was in one of the bedrooms upstairs. So anyway I had just walked into that room and I was turned towards the door in that room that connects to the deck on that back of the house and then suddenly there was a very bright light. In the dream I knew that a nuclear bomb had just exploded and then I was face down on the floor with my face covered by my hands or pressed into my arms and I guess I was wearing only a pair of shorts and I was aware that the hair on my body was standing up as though I was receiving an electrical shock. I have thought several before this dream that for certain people in the proximity of a nuclear blast the only reaction their senses will register after the blast and depending on their distance from the blast will be a sense of electric shock. So I was there on the floor and I was thinking the flash should only last a second or two but after what seemed to be quite a few seconds I peeked out very slightly from the my body covering my eyes and I could still see there was a blinding white light flooding the area. I was also thinking during that time in the dream or I was thinking this later in that later dream that I could also hear a sound and I guess it was the sound of the bomb traveling through air. But I am not certain what that means other than the obvious of what I was thinking during the dream. So I was still there and I was wondering if I was going to die because the fire slowly roasted me alive and I was wondering if another bomb was going to drop directly on my location and incinerate me first.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2009 excerpt ends]










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Hide_and_Seek


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Hide and Seek


MCKAY
Ever seen a twenty kiloton nuclear explosion?

SHEPPARD
I have.

[Everyone stares at Sheppard.]

SHEPPARD
(dismissively)
Not up close.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:17 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 February 2013