Saturday, February 23, 2013

Minority Report




From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:00 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Minority Report




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_transaction


Financial transaction

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A financial transaction is an agreement, communication, or movement carried out between a buyer and a seller to exchange an asset for payment. It involves a change in the status of the finances of two or more businesses or individuals. The buyer and seller are separate entities or objects, often involving the exchange of items of value, such as information, goods, services, and money. It is still a transaction if you exchange the goods at one time, and the money at another. This is known as a two part transaction, part one is giving the money, part two is receiving the goods.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Lamar Burgess: My father once told me, "We don't choose the things we believe in; they choose us."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality


Wikipedia


Causality


Causality (also referred to as causation) is the relationship between an event (the cause) and a second event (the effect), where the second event is understood as a consequence of the first.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Lamar Burgess: [as he is given a revolver] Revolvers, like this one, were given to the generals at the end of the civil war by their troops. The chambers were loaded with 5 gold plated bullets to symbolize the end of the destruction and death that set the country apart for 5 years. Now, with Precrime going national, I think we all can look towards a time where none of us will have to discharge another firearm ever again.

[the people Applaude him]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


You'd think we'd have found|the cure for the common cold.
It's stress.|- What's this?
Herbal tea with honey.
I hate herbal tea.|Almost as much as I hate honey.
Just drink it,|before I pour it in your lap.
- Can I get you anything, John?|No, thank you.
Witwer's scheduled for a tour|of Containment tomorrow.
Yeah, give him a tour.
- Lara called me.|- What?
She's worried about you.|Quite frankly, so am I.
I'm fine.
I understand you've been spending|a lot of time in the Sprawl.
- I go running down there.|- In the middle of the night.
What if Danny Witwer|insisted on a full chem run?
I'm fine.
The minute Precrime goes national,|they are going to take it away.
- We won't let them.|- No?
How is an old man and a cop on the|whiff ever going to stop them?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:20 PM Thursday, July 14, 2011


Microsoft *is* Al Qaida.





That time in 2003 when I was still infiltrating Microsoft corporation in order to prosecute that racketeering and domestic terrorist organization and international terrorist organization I went out to Coeur d'Alene Idaho for the first Ironman triathlon that was being staged in that town.

I remember I was feeling sick because of the flu and I was annoyed because I got sick just before I was going to participate in that event and I knew that being sick was going to affect my performance over that course to swim 2.4 miles and then bicycle for 112 miles and then on foot for 26.2 miles. I was confident I could cover those distances and that I had the stamina to cover that much distance without taking a break but what I wasn't sure about was whether I would be able to complete the course in less than 17 hours as the race directors required. So when I got sick a few weeks before the race I was annoyed. I had been very sick with flu-symptoms while I worked at Microsoft, because Microsoft was poisoning me, as Bill Gates poisoned Susan Smith's kids and murdered them in Union South Carolina, in 1994, and so I had a good idea from past experience of how long the symptoms would persist.

I can still recall when I got out there to Coeur d'Alene I was still sick and I spent much of that first week in bed in my motel room and I wasn't able to go out and get in any pre-race exercise as I was planning to do. I can recall another bicycle rider pulling up beside me at one point on a day shortly before the race and we were talking and I mentioned that I was recovering from the flu and that I was worried I would not be able to finish the race.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2011 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_warfare


Biological warfare


Biological warfare (BW) — also known as germ warfare — is the deliberate use of disease-causing biological agents such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, or biological toxins, to kill or incapacitate humans, animals or plants as an act of war. Biological weapons (often termed "bio-weapons" or "bio-agents") are living organisms or replicating entities (viruses) that reproduce or replicate within their host victims.

Biological weapons may be employed in various ways to gain a strategic or tactical advantage over an adversary, either by threat or by actual deployment.










http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/Log/06-08.html


June 8, 2002 Ironman Utah!

On Ironman morning as I battled 6-foot swells in Utah Lake, swallowing lung sized gulps of dark brown Utah Lake water, I feared that perhaps that dream just might become reality.

Unfortunately it WAS reality for fellow Ironman swimmer John Boland from Redondo Beach, California who lost his life in Utah Lake that day. The only swimming fatality in the history of Ironman happened in that Lake that day probably no more than a stone's throw away from me.


I was worried about the mass swim start in the dark, murky water. How long would I be bashed about? Will I lose my goggles? How can I spot other swimmers under the muddy water? - I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face during yesterday's practice swim!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Gideon: Careful, Chief. Dig up the past, all you get is dirty.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, June 16, 2006 7:37:12 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 16, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


On the theme of something I wrote earlier today, I have been thinking for several days, maybe weeks or longer, about something I said to Lynn after I came back from Utah in 2002. I was joking about the lousy lake we had to swim in. I joked that I went down to the water and then asked myself: "who organized this race, Osama bin Laden?" I went on to describe to her some thoughts that I don't know why I was having about how terrorists would go after the most physically fit people in preparation for an invasion. Now that I think about, I now remember something I read about the Soviets planning something like that with pilots in a country, Norway I think, in preparation for a Warsaw Pact invasion of NATO. They kept track of all the pilots in their homes and then planned to murder them just before the invasion took place so they wouldn't be in the air to fight back.


Watching the news today, I'm thinking Reichert is hiding something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:12:49 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: a failure to act resulted in a death

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I remember thinking about the coincidence of me being in Utah right around the time Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped. I remember driving around to find a paved trail that I was going to ride my bicycle on in the days leading up to Ironman Utah and I remember the way people were looking at my Jeep as I drove through a neighborhood. I also remember when I was leaving Microsoft, the HR person gave my director an odd look when I used a process acronym titled s.m.a.r.t. to describe a change that needed to be made in the operation of that group. I don't remember for certain, but I think it stood for specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-specific. If they had been following me around during that search for Elizabeth Smart, that is probably something they could use for circular reasoning, and thus allow this thing to continue wrecking my life.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:12:49 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: a failure to act resulted in a death

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I also remember using that s.m.a.r.t. acronym as a theme to one of my performance reviews that I gave to Kirk Tavener. I don't remember the year I did that. Maybe 2000. He told me something about it getting attention, but I'm not sure who he was referring to.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends ]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


Don't want them to drift off|into too deep a sleep.
- They can't be kept too awake either.|Don't think of them as human.
No. They're much more than that.
Science has stolen|most of our miracles.
In a way, they give us hope,|hope of the existence of the divine.
It's interesting that some people|have begun to deify the Pre-Cogs.
Pre-Cogs are pattern-recognition filters.|That's all.
- Yet you call this room the "temple".|- A nickname.
The oracle isn't where|the power is, anyway.
The power is with the priests,|even if they had to invent the oracle.
You guys are nodding like you know|what he's talking about.
Well, come on, chief. The way we work,|changing destiny and all...
...we're more like clergy than cops.










http://www.marines.mil/news/publications/Documents/SecNavInst%201650.1H.pdf


SECNAV INSTRUCTION 1650.1H

From: Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Manpower and Reserve Affairs)

Subj: NAVY AND MARINE CORPS AWARDS MANUAL

1. Purpose. To provide guidance and regulations concerning awards available for recognizing individuals and units in the Naval Service.


2. Navy Cross

a. Authorization. 10 U.S.C. S6242.

b. Eligibility Requirements

(1) Awarded to individuals who, while serving in any capacity with the Navy or Marine Corps, distinguish themselves by extraordinary heroism, not justifying the award of the Medal of Honor.

(a) While engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;

(b) While engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or

(c) While serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force, in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

(2) To warrant this distinctive decoration, the act or execution of duty must be performed in the presence of great danger, or at great personal risk, and must be performed in such a manner as to set individuals apart from their shipmates or fellow Marines. An accumulation of minor acts of heroism normally does not justify the award. The high standards SECNAVINST 1650.1H demanded must be borne in mind when recommending the award.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


Easy there, old-timer.|Who cleared you?
- You're not allowed here.|- Listen, Wally.
- Do I know you?|- I like you.
So I don't wanna have|to kick you or hit you.
But only if you promise to help me.
Hi, John.
Who does that look like to you?
I don't know.
It's Agatha.|He's coming here to get her.
- Are these all of her previsions?|I'm rewinding her right now.
Just take me to the Leo Crow murder.
They don't come out in any order.|I'm getting them as she's giving them.
Can you see?
- He's inside.|- He has some kind of mask on.
- He sealed the door.|- Shit!
Nobody fires a weapon inside|the temple.










From 5/7/1958 ( premiere US film "The Left Handed Gun" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 13376 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 13376 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 2736 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1973 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Tomorrow People" ) is 2736 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 3436 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/31/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Nurse Killer" ) is 3436 days



From 6/6/1956 ( premiere US film "The Leather Saint" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 13376 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 13376 days



From 12/23/1938 ( premiere US film "The Dawn Patrol" ) To 8/7/1975 ( Charlize Theron ) is 13376 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 13376 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 4111 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/3/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Waltons"::"The Hero" ) is 4111 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 4111 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/3/1977 ( premiere US TV series "The Fantastic Journey"::series premiere episode "Vortex" ) is 4111 days



From 10/13/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Don't Marry a Frogman" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 11570 days

11570 = 5785 + 5785

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) is 5785 days



From 10/12/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "Revenge of the Stepford Wives" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 4/30/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "Cowboy" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 6988 days

6988 = 3494 + 3494

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/28/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ) is 3494 days



From 11/13/1987 ( premiere US film "The Running Man" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 5330 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/6/1980 ( premiere US film "Urban Cowboy" ) is 5330 days



From 12/12/1973 ( premiere US film "The Last Detail" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 10414 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



From 2/16/1965 ( the United States satellite Pegasus 1 launched into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 13635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 13635 days



From 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 326 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/24/1966 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Sergeant Cork"::"The Case of the Silent Policeman" ) is 326 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 4716 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1978 ( Jimmy Carter presents The Congressional Space Medal of Honor ) is 4716 days



From 1/12/1948 ( Terry Layman ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 8/6/1965 ( Everett Sloane - deceased ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 13464 days

13464 = 6732 + 6732

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/8/1984 ( premiere US film "George Washington" ) is 6732 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 6065 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/1982 ( premiere US film "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) is 6065 days



From 3/4/1950 ( James Richard "Rick" Perry the known active accomplice of Al Qaeda-Al Qaida violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/17/1972 ( premiere US film "The Mechanic" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 10804 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1995 ( the Scott O'Grady-Bill Clinton hoax as a premeditated act of severe treason against the United States of America federal government ) is 10804 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 3179 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/17/1974 ( premiere US film "Mr. Majestyk" ) is 3179 days



From 9/30/1958 ( premiere US TV series "The Rifleman"::series premiere episode "The Sharpshooter" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 15966 days

15966 = 7983 + 7983

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/11/1987 ( premiere US film "Fatal Attraction" ) is 7983 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 2792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1973 ( Nebojsa Ilic ) is 2792 days



From 4/20/1959 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Untouchables" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 15764 days

15764 = 7882 + 7882

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) is 7882 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 2912 days

2912 = 1456 + 1456

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Young Lawyers" ) is 1456 days



From 4/6/1965 ( premiere US film "In Harm's Way" & US NASA launches the Intelsat I "Early Bird" satellite into orbit of planet Earth - the commercial telecommunications satellite ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 13586 days

13586 = 6793 + 6793

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) is 6793 days



From 7/9/1982 ( premiere US film "TRON" ) To 6/17/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Minority Report" ) is 7283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/1985 ( premiere US film "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins" ) is 7283 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Minority Report (2002)

Country Date

USA 17 June 2002 (premiere)
UK 4 July 2002





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

Minority Report (2002)


Tom Cruise ... Chief John Anderton
Max von Sydow ... Director Lamar Burgess










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


Look at this kid.
In this one,|he's on the left side of the man.
Yes. So?
This one he's on the right.
Merry-go-round.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


The Pre-Cogs can see a murder|four days out. Why the late call?
A Red Ball. Crimes of passion have no|premeditation, so they show up late.
Most of our scrambles are flash events.|We rarely see premeditation anymore.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Charlie.
Behind you!
Watch out!
My hand!
I got you.
Goddamn!
We're running out of ammo.
We've got to get out of here.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


I forgot my glasses.
Howard.
Oh, no, Howard.
You know how blind I am without them.
Howard, don't cry.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


[Howard is being arrested for the "future murder" of his wife]

Howard Marks: I didn't do anything! I wasn't gonna do anything!










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue. The birth was announced yesterday.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051849/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Left Handed Gun (1958)

Country Date

USA 7 May 1958 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051849/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

The Left Handed Gun (1958)


Paul Newman ... Billy The Kid










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049436/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Leather Saint (1956)

Country Date

USA 6 June 1956





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049436/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Leather Saint (1956)


Episcopalian minister Gil Allen keeps up his college days interest in boxing by working out at a gym run by his friend, Tom Kelley. Gil declines when fight manager Gus McAuliffe offers to get him some bouts but, spurred by the need for a new iron lung and a swimming pool in his community, Gil takes on a fight, without disclosing his true profession, and knocks out his opponent with one punch. This impresses Pearl Gorman, girl friend of fight promoter Tony Lorenzo. Pearl was a promising singer until her fiancé, a boxer, died in the ring but is now on the bottle. She drinks more heavily when Gil ignores her. Gil is about to quit boxing but when Father Ritchie informs him that a down payment has already been made on the iron lung, he continues. He explains his winnings from his fights to Father Ritchie as donations from a friend in the leather business. Pearl learns his true identity and, through his influence, quits drinking. Gil one-punches his way to enough wins to pay off the iron lung and build a swimming pool for the Boys Club---girls couldn't swim in 1956---and the only surprise in this overdose of sweetness is that Bing Crosby and Barry Fitzgerald didn't show up for the swimming pool dedication.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030044/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Dawn Patrol (1938)

Country Date

USA 23 December 1938 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0197737/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Nurse Killer (1975) (TV)

Country Date

USA 31 March 1975










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0571566/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Linsey Dawn McKenzie

Date of Birth

7 August 1978, Harrow, Middlesex, England, UK


Won SCORE Magazine Model Of The Year (2004). After nearly ten years of posing










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Danny Witwer: It seems I found a flaw.

John Anderton: What are you gonna do?

Danny Witwer: Possession alone will cost you six months, not to mention your badge. I guess we won't be working together after all. Now, put the gun down, John. I don't hear a red ball.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:36 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013