Thursday, February 28, 2013

I can still recall Ashdown 1994 reunion and someone reading my declaration of occupation as Field Engineer.




Michelle Center dragged me back to the classroom where we sat in 9th grade English class. I wrote recently she seems to be the first person I actually remember knowing from Ashdown after starting school there in the 9th grade. I remember telling Lesa Jewell Withem when I was leaving the class reunion at the junior high school and I can still visualize sitting in Chad's SUV and seeing her in there starting to clean up the place as she was the organizer of the reunion of Class of 1984. I was riding with Chad over to that country western night club in Texarkana. We must have gone there on two different nights because one night I was following Michelle Center over there and I remember that because she was driving fast and I had a difficult time staying up with her and I didn't know where that place was located. That was August 1994. Recently I have been thinking of how I think I recall seeing Tammie Hood there at the class reunion at the junior high school but for some reason I just cannot remember her very well. She was always one of my favorite people at Ashdown. I think of her every time I watch the 1991 "Terminator 2" and that woman in the kitchen.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:36 PM Wednesday, July 11, 2007


I worked for ISS-ISA and UFP as a Field Engineer, which is symbolic of being a field agent with the CIA, along with being an officer with the U.S. Navy. I have also been granted the permanent right to hold a role with any United States of America law enforcement agency.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 July 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.12_%22The_Defiant_One%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.12 "The Defiant One" Transcript


MCKAY
What's the problem? They're all dead.

GALL
That's the problem!

SHEPPARD
Just get some D.V. and a rough head count. We'll stay in radio contact.

GALL
That could be difficult. This part of the ship seems really shielded.

SHEPPARD
Weir only gave us a few hours. We'll check in every few minutes.

[Sheppard leaves.]

MCKAY
(smiling)
You wanted fieldwork. This…is fieldwork.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:44 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Lifesavers

That was right in front of the beer cooler with the Corona beer where I saw al Qaida today at the grocery store. I thought about what I wrote recently to Chad about how al Qaida watches me in the grocery store.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2013 exceprt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 11:02 AM
It must have been something similar to when I saved those people from being run over by that speeding car a few years back. That must have been 2002. I was a volunteer at the Danskin triathlon. I puzzled over that for a long time. I just couldn't put my finger on something about that. My mind had been blank but yet I acted with such split-second decisiveness to keep them from getting splattered by that car.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1995_1286636


chron Houston Chronicle Archives


RICK BRAGG New York Times

WED 07/19/1995 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


The prosecution is not claiming that Smith planned the murders far in advance, but they will prove "malice and forethought," Giese said.

"Malice and forethought can exist this long," he said, and loudly snapped his fingers.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM
Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/5/2006 7:11 PM


Back in May, I was writing about how I sensed that I had served in two different branches of the service. I assumed that I had been in the Navy and the Marines. This morning, I realized that must have been my sense of being in the Navy and also the space program. Then I realized those thoughts may actually represent that I worked with Delta Force, which consisted of commandos, if we used that term, from different branches of the services.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 October 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:22 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 28 February 2013