Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chevron F-You encoded.




Becomes clear to me that I am compromised by those "Stargate Wraith" forces.

For those of you following along at home you remember I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

I am sitting here now trying to figure where is the dividing line my mind. Which actions are the result of my own self and which actions are the results of the "Stargate Wraiths"?

Do they have any control over me at all or I am playing along with them? Why else would I be here now?

So what I think they have been trying to do is to dial out. I *am* the star gate.

If they cause me to establish an ultraspace transport then they can leave this planet Earth and they will have new life-forms to consume.

So are they controlling me to a certain degree or am I just making them think they have some control over me?

I have to suspect every thing I do every day. I sit here and I sometimes find myself searching the map and I know I will find something but I never do find something that satisfies whatever it was that I started looking for.

I am thinking now there is some place, some specific place those "Stargate Wraith" know exists but they can't get the information from me, but they have got certain parts of it from other people, the people spying on me.

You see, I would know about all that. I would know that there are some secrets I didn't want to share with anyone.

So the fact the "Stargate Wraith" haven't found it yet means they aren't getting from me. But they are looking. They know to look because they have partial intelligence about it.

I think about thoughts I have had about certain places. I think about how I was sitting there in that park that day on 03 March 2006 and of how the US Navy guided-missile destroyer weighed anchor and started doing a U-turn as soon as they saw me coming around the corner.

Even now those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to get something from my mind. They can't though. Their attempt to get from my mind the ultraspace technology is impossible. Even better is that I could still access it at any time if I *wanted* to.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:17 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013