Saturday, February 23, 2013

Congregation




I wouldn't even mention this here publicly but I decided I wanted to because of the chair.

My suspicion is that I had a prescient dream that represents the aim point for some kind of weapon that gets shot at my physical location. I suspect I became aware that someone is planning to shoot a weapon at me and those details I see in my sleeping dreams represent details an observer in the future will see.

I've walked around that area of the city, because it was in the area of a homeless shelter I was staying at for a short while but that was years ago and why would I remember such trivial details? I see details that I guess number in the billions and so why would that detail become present in a sleeping dream I had only one time?

I couldn't even find that precise location on the map without having to search for it now as I make this note. Other places in downtown Seattle I could find in a matter of seconds if not instantly when looking at the map. Not this place. I have to look around for minutes to find it although I know its general location because on the interstate highway and other general knowledge of the city.

I first started looking at that place on the map in the day after I woke up from that sleeping dream.

I sure as hell didn't sleep any better. I didn't sleep well last night and I am certain I won't sleep well tonight just as about every other past day I can remember.

As I wrote earlier, I never had a dream before where I saw Paris Hilton in a dream. That little white dog I used to see her carrying around when I would see her photograph on the news internet websites I track was familiar though. When I was growing up in De Queen Arkansas my mother had a dog that looked just the same. It's name was Taffy. What I started thinking is that, as with Britney Spears, she has something to do with my biological father, as though Britney Spears mother and my biological father, whom I have never met, had some kind of romantic entanglement that I heard about sometime in the distant past. That would explain ‘Perry Taylor.’





http://maps.google.com/?ll=47.609181,-122.331935&spn=0.001615,0.004128&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=47.609181,-122.332446&panoid=ruB3bGBg6XCjTuhpAu0BcQ&cbp=12,248.29,,0,-27.05


Google maps


University Street & Sixth Avenue, Seattle Washington, USA










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Deitz took two uncertain steps toward him. His fists closed, opened, then closed again. “But why? Why would you want to do something like that?”

“Sorry,” Stu said, smiling. “That’s classified.”

“You shit sonofabitch,” Deitz said with soft wonder.

“Go on. Go on out and tell them they can do their tests.”

He slept better that night than he had since they had brought him here. And he had an extremely vivid dream. He had always dreamed a great deal—his wife had complained about him thrashing and muttering in his sleep—but he had never had a dream like this.

He was standing on a country road, at the precise place where the black hottop gave up to bone-white dirt. A blazing summer sun shone down. On both sides of the road there was green corn, and it stretched away endlessly. There was a sign, but it was dusty and he couldn’t read it. There was the sound of crows, harsh and far away. Closer by, someone was playing an acoustic guitar, fingerpicking it. Vic Palfrey had been a picker, and it was a fine sound.

This is where I ought to get to, Stu thought dimly. Yeah, this is the place, all right.

What was that tune? “Beautiful Zion”? “The Fields of My Father’s Home”? “Sweet Bye and Bye”? Some hymn he remembered from his childhood, something he associated with full immersion and picnic lunches. But he couldn’t remember which one.

Then the music stopped. A cloud came over the sun. He began to be afraid. He began to feel that there was something terrible, something worse than plague, fire, or earthquake. Something was in the corn and it was watching him. Something dark was in the corn.

He looked, and saw two burning red eyes far back in the shadows, far back in the corn. Those eyes filled him with the paralyzed, hopeless horror that the hen feels for the weasel. Him, he thought. The man with no face. Oh dear God. Oh dear God no.

Then the dream was fading and he awoke with feelings of disquiet, dislocation, and relief. He went to the bathroom and then to his window. He looked out at the moon. He went back to bed but it was an hour before he got back to sleep. All that corn, he thought sleepily. Must have been Iowa or Nebraska, maybe northern Kansas. But he had never been in any of those places in his life.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: Paris Hilton

from 2/17/1981 to 11/23/2012 is 11602 days

11602 = 5801 + 5801

from 11/2/1965 to 9/20/1981 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Code Red" ) is 5801 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2012 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 7:18 AM
Subject: Paris Hilton

I saw Paris Hilton in a dream this morning. I think that was the dream just before I got out of bed and sat down at my desk for the day.

I cannot ever recall before seeing Paris Hilton in a dream while I was sleeping.

I can still visualize it fairly well.

She seemed to be standing in front of a door and I was on a landing below her.

She was just standing there. She seemed kind of frozen, like a statue. But she seemed real too.

There was a dog with her that was running around and into the front door of my place. The place I was at wasn't familiar but I said my place was "kind of a dump" which is how I had earlier described the current apartment and I recall her little dog running inside. I cannot visualize the dog but I keep thinking it was her "Taffy" dog.

I asked her if she wanted to sit down in my chair and I have been thinking about that ever since waking up.

I have started thinking of chairs and sofas in the context of "The Thirteenth Floor" and I was thinking since then about how "Dr. Rush" found that chair on their ship.

So anyway, I thought about that again when I ran the numbers for today. I usually don't run the numbers for the current day although I think I was doing it a few days ago.





From 2/17/1981 ( Paris Hilton ) to 11/23/2012 is 11602 days

From 11/2/1965 to 8/8/1997 ( premiere US film "Conspiracy Theory" ) is 11602 days





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Conspiracy_Theory_1997.html


Conspiracy Theory


Wheelchair!|I was crippled and...
Look at me. I want you|to put the gun down, please.
There was a goldfish.|There wasn't any gravy and I...
I don't know what to...
Put the gun down.
I'm sorry.
It's okay.
I'm sorry.
Okay? Perfect.
Take it easy! Take it easy!
My God, you're bleeding!|Call an ambulance!
A piece of a wheelchair|poked through me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Rising


WEIR
We have only found a handful of people who are genetically compatible with the Ancient technology, and despite your heroic efforts to interface ours with theirs, we need every one of them to sit in this chair,including Dr. Beckett.

MCKAY
What am I supposed to do? He's afraid of the thing.

WEIR
This chair controls the most powerful weapons known to humankind. I'm afraid of the thing. But every time someone sits in it, we learn something new about the Ancients who built this outpost. Dr. Beckett should be proud he's genetically advanced.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/ringing-of-division-bell-had-begun.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:14 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 24 April 2012



The ringing of the division bell had begun. Stupid dummies.




In recent days I have started to feel a sense of confidence that a plague of cannibalistic zombies is *not* the fate of this planet.

I still feel that 100% of the population of this region (minus me and one other person - as figures for the duration and that does not include certain figures that I alone will ensure escape while I remain) will become zombies.

But, as I have thought for many years, and that I think of again specifically in recent days, the nature of the zombies is they are simply automatons.

Their objective? I am not certain.

I think of a lot of things.

With no exception I think they will congregate into downtown Seattle.

As for what they do there I have had some thoughts but I am not really that certain. I imagine they will need food to survive. Other times I imagine they will not need food. But I feel more confident they will. And I think about how since they are automatons then there will be an organization that will provide their basic necessities. As for what they will be doing during all that time, which sometimes I think could be as much as five years, then I am not as certain. What I am certain about is that I will be lurking around here during that time and there will be one day when I will know to stand on that hill in Queen Anne overlooking downtown Seattle. I think to myself about the difference between me and them. I think about how they probably are mesmerized into their lives. They are listening to the ringing of the division bell.










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:12:00


Anna: You are *the* Robert Neville, aren't you?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
What do you call yourself?

SUMNER
(with bravado)
Colonel Marshall Sumner, United States Marine Corps.

WRAITH QUEEN
(amused)
So little fear. Is it valor…or ignorance?

SUMNER
We travel through the Stargate as peaceful explorers.

WRAITH QUEEN
You must eat, yet you resist your hunger. Why?

SUMNER
Why have you taken my people prisoner?

WRAITH QUEEN
You trespassed upon our feeding ground.

SUMNER
(puzzled)
Feeding ground?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:50 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013