Monday, February 18, 2013

Dissociation




That's really pretty funny and you would think so too if I told you the specific location I imagined all that transpiring. I'm not going to tell you here though because that reveals too much identifying information about my location.

The notion becomes more disturbing though in the short time since I started thinking about it especially because it makes so much sense. The disturbing part is about why that notion would have lingered in my mind especially because of how it now makes perfect sense with more details considered.

"Allergic reaction" I wrote specifically. That tells you right there it's "Stargate" related. I had no idea about the "Wraiths" until a few days ago. I knew when "Stargate: Atlantis" was airing on television because I saw some advertisements for it but I thought the show looked stupid and I never watched even one episode before yesterday.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To:


Paused now about the 00:04:40 point of the DVD, where I know from reading earlier the transcript that the helicopter I see on the screen is going to come under fire from the “Atlantis” weapon THING, I know for certain I have never watched before the severe racketeering production the 2004 television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”

This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.” The images I have seen before, as I write this before beginning to watch the episode, suggest I was aware of the television series at some point when it was actively advertised in mainstream media and that I was not interested in watching that television series because it looked too stupid.

The thing is, I can read some of the dialog (I had read some of the dialog from the first two episodes of “Stargate SG-1) but watching the video has more meaning to the video than just reading the transcript of the dialog from the video.

Considering my protected speech about how I have grown to love the paradox I *know* there is some kind of time-traveler footprint I am leaving about the sunroof. That means so much to. As a predictable detail that makes me think of how my black 2002 Jeep Wrangler X had a fabric roof. How I loved the summer in Seattle metro. I could go the entire summer with the cover down on my Jeep.

So that’s obvious. But the racketeers as looking for how that helps them. And they have stolen knowledge about 3/16/1991. So those grifters knows there is something valuable. They’re infected, you see. They have no hope of redemption.





http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/rising-1-281227/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 1

Rising (1)


The discovery of an outpost, left behind by the Ancients in the most unlikely of places, leads a new Stargate team to the distant Pegasus galaxy. Once there, they discover a planet of humans being decimated by a terrible alien race know as the Wraith.


AIRED: 7/16/04


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:08 PM

To:

Subject: RE: NCIS Tuesday

That was Lily Jang I saw in that dream, the local Fox News television news personality that I made world famous in my blog.

I saw her put her hand on the upper left side of my chest and I knew there was something wrong there with the physical structure underneath my skin.

She also told me her height, so that’s how those clowns know the difference between Thomas Reagan and me. He is virtually identical to me but he is 6.5 years older than I am and she is over six feet tall while the tallest I ever recall measuring out was five foot eleven inches. One theory is that he endured space travel for a great number of days in his early physical youth and then his late teenage years where he was in deep space for almost 1.5 years that he became taller than he would have been naturally.

So anyway, that’s how they know the difference between us. If no one knew those details then we could easily walk around posing as the other one and no one would know the difference, especially among people who never knew either of us very well and that had not seen either one of us in a long time.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:08 PM Monday, December 26, 2011


After all this time I do still recall what she said to me in that dream long ago.





What I note here is perhaps not from that same dream. But that might have been the same dream with the "endearing quality." I am not certain now today thinking again about for the first time in a long time if that was the same dream I write of now. The dream I am thinking of now is that she placed her hand on one side of my chest and that dream happened sometime around that time in 2006 when I was having that series of dreams. The notion of her hand on my chest was something I thought of but I didn't try to think about it too much. The notion was not strong but now I think again tonight that I was left with the vague sense that something was different about my chest where she placed her hand. That was Lily Jang I was dreaming of that placed her hand on the side of my chest and at some point, a point in the dream, which I do not now recall, or sometime later, I became aware that something was wrong with my chest. But I had known that for a long time before the year 2006.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 December 2011 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:24 PM

To:

Subject: RE: NCIS Tuesday


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff? Why can't they just all go away and if anybody has to monitor everything I do and write, why can't they just give that job to Lily? That would be pretty fun.

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I remember having dreams when I last slept but I can remember absolutely no details. Except, maybe something to do with my imaginary girlfriend, Lily. For a while I have been wondering if they can also manipulate my half-asleep dreams too. Those are those first dreams I remember having when I am drifting off to sleep. I have never really thought of them as dreams though, rather more like random thoughts that go through my mind as I drift off. Last night, I have two such thoughts that stuck with me when I woke up minutes or seconds later. The first one was of Senator Carl Levin standing in front of me either in an elevator or waiting for an elevator. He said something about how my "reading was correct." The second scene was of Lily telling me of some endearing quality about herself.

This imaginary girlfriend routine is kind of fun, but with all these actors around me, who knows what is the reality. What I really want to avoid is encouraging people to stalk women on TV. No one should take seriously the perceived affections of a person on TV.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 February 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 2:04 PM

To:

Subject: RE: NCIS Tuesday

No no no no. Oh God. I have sit here in the past few minutes watching that episode and dreading this moment. I knew there would be a reason I wrote “wake up call” but only just now watching that scene on the DVD (that I read about in recent days) did it finally make sense to me.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
Your will is strong. This one (gestures to Toran) begged for its life.

SUMNER
Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people?

WRAITH QUEEN
As I have said, all living things must eat.

SUMNER
(rebellious)
Then we're done talking.

WRAITH QUEEN
I think not. Kneel.

[She draws a finger down Sumner's face.]

WRAITH QUEEN
(insistent, in the hypnotic echo)
Kneel…

[Sumner, against his own will, falls to his knees.]

WRAITH QUEEN
I have not tasted such strength in so long.

[She rips his t-shirt with one stroke of her hand, baring his chest.]

SUMNER
Go to hell.

WRAITH QUEEN
Earth first.

[She shoves her hand onto his chest. He screams in agony.]

INT—WRAITH CORRIDOR

[Sheppard can hear Sumner's scream and moves towards the sound.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know? Or shall I take them all?

[Sumner's face contorts in agony as he continues to yell. He begins to age.]

INT—WRAITH CORRIDOR

[Sheppard wanders, looking lost for a moment before getting his bearings.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

[The Wraith Queen's hand is flat on Sumner's chest, palm against his heart. Sumner's head rocks as he continues to scream in pain. His face looks sunken and aged.]

WRAITH QUEEN
Where is this new feeding ground?

SUMNER
(shaking his head, weak)
I won't.

[Sheppard crawls on his belly from a side corridor to a spot where he can look into the room through a skylight window. He sees the Queen's back to him, feeding on Sumner, who is facing towards the Major. Sheppard shoots the Queen in the back, then kills one of the warrior guards. The Wraith Queen hisses in rage, her fingernails digging into Sumner's chest, drawing blood as she sucks more life from him. He ages more as the bullet exit wounds heal on her own chest. Sheppard shoots the other guard, then stares in curious horror at Sumner's almost skeletal condition.]

[Sumner stares back at Sheppard, looking extraordinarily old. Sumner makes a pleading sound in his throat and nods to Sheppard. Looking grim, Sheppard raises his rifle. He shifts his aim from the Queen's head to Sumner's chest and shoots him right through the Queen's hand. Sumner falls dead.]

[The Queen stares at her injured hand in annoyance. A blue light surrounds Sheppard, and he collapses, stunned into unconsciousness. A Wraith stands to attention, pleased at his catch.]

WRAITH QUEEN
Bring him.

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

[Sheppard is pinned by his throat on the table's surface by one of the Wraith warriors.]

SHEPPARD
(strained)
How's the hand feeling?

[Before his eyes the bullet hole in her hand heals. She flexes her hand.]

WRAITH QUEEN
Much better.

SHEPPARD I'm sorry to hear that.

[The Queen is distracted at spotting the life signs detector sticking out of Sheppard's vest.]

WRAITH QUEEN
How did this come to you?

SHEPPARD
I don't remember.

[She snarls. Ford enters, shooting both her and the guard. Sheppard rolls, keying his radio as he moves.]

SHEPPARD
(into radio)
Light it up.

EXT—WRAITH FACILITY, DAWN

[Explosions rock the facility.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

[The Queen screams her outrage.]

INT—WRAITH CELL AREA

[Wraith run towards the cell.]

BATES
Cover!

[He shoves people towards the back of the cell as the door explodes.]

INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

[The Queen continues to scream as Ford shoots more guards who arrive. Sheppard stays down by the table. He picks up the downed Wraith's weapon, which has a large pointed end, and rolls up and out to stab the Queen through, using the weapon as a javelin.]

SHEPPARD
That has to kill you.

[He pulls out the weapon. The Queen collapses.]

SHEPPARD
How'd you find me?

FORD
Tread marks. Standard issue. Sir, let's go.

WRAITH QUEEN
You don't know what you have done. We are merely the caretakers for those that sleep. When I die, the others will awaken. (in deep growl)
All of them.

[She dies.]

FORD
What's she talking about? How many are left?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:40 PM

To:

Subject: RE: NCIS Tuesday

That's a pretty damn good abstraction of my sleeping dream. I completely ignored the fact he said 'United States Marine Corps' and I wasn't even aware of that until I read it in the transcript in the time I have spent compiling this note.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

WRAITH QUEEN
What do you call yourself?

SUMNER
(with bravado)
Colonel Marshall Sumner, United States Marine Corps.

WRAITH QUEEN
(amused)
So little fear. Is it valor…or ignorance?

SUMNER
We travel through the Stargate as peaceful explorers.

WRAITH QUEEN
You must eat, yet you resist your hunger. Why?

SUMNER
Why have you taken my people prisoner?

WRAITH QUEEN
You trespassed upon our feeding ground.

SUMNER
(puzzled)
Feeding ground?

WRAITH QUEEN
All living things must eat. In this, I am sure we are similar. You feel hunger even now. I can sense it. Yet you resist. Why?

SUMNER
Why do you care?

WRAITH QUEEN
Hunger…is distasteful.

SUMNER
(looking nervously at Toran)
It looks to me like the food didn't agree with him.

WRAITH QUEEN
There, we are quite dissimilar, Colonel Sumner. We don't require…our food to agree with us.

[She strokes one finger down the skeleton's cheek. Sumner stares in shock.]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


Also, despite how I tell myself often that I am ready and mentally prepared to take the big step into that great big empty world where I can finally get some privacy today was a wake up call. The reality of non-reality is something that the human mind, at least my own human mind, cannot understand until actually in the presence of such new wisdom. Sometimes I think that only someone as dumb as myself can be. Something. I don't know.

So, but anyway, what I gave strong thought to throughout today is again a notion that I thought about before and that I was trying to recall just how extensively I had thought it through on past occasions and I cannot recall very much but what I was thinking again about today and seemingly really for the first time to really give it serious consideration is that I my sense of reality as I sit here today is a complete fabrication and that is consistent was thoughts that have been present in my mind the past couple of days or more. The notion is that this entire universe that I perceive, which includes all of you, is a complete fabrication. I actually was feeling, and still do to the same extent as earlier today, that I actually exist in the very distant future of this present day and the world I am living in is some kind of hallucination I am now experiencing for the purpose of scientific research. I don't feel like going into a lot more detail about it right now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends] [JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" Transcript


INT—WRAITH DINING ROOM

[Sheppard is pinned by his throat on the table's surface by one of the Wraith warriors.]

SHEPPARD
(strained)
How's the hand feeling?

[Before his eyes the bullet hole in her hand heals. She flexes her hand.]

WRAITH QUEEN
Much better.

SHEPPARD
I'm sorry to hear that.

[The Queen is distracted at spotting the life signs detector sticking out of Sheppard's vest.]

WRAITH QUEEN
How did this come to you?

SHEPPARD
I don't remember.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:34 PM What I started thinking about a few minutes ago is how I was having last night, or maybe early this morning as I was trying to fall asleep, that line of thought, as happens a lot of times, about when the literal zombies begin to attack the population around here. This line of thought was generally the same but there was a new character this time, although actually he, or she, was not new, now that I think about it. This time was just a few new details to the profile of that person. I can remember now having this line of thought at least one other time in recent memory. The line of thought is that I am walking through the parking lot to the grocery store, which is almost always the only time I walk away from this apartment building, and I am walking through the parking lot towards the grocery store and a person says something to me and I understand that person is the person who represents the overall evil that is visiting this place. I have no idea who that is as I sit here and write this but that line of thought considers that only at that moment of when that person speaks to me there in the parking lot do I know who she or he is.

That person and I are at odds on a spiritual basis so I never speak anything to that person other than my first comments about how I recognize him or her.

Yesterday was the same line of thought in general but this time that person speaks to me as I walk through the parking lot and that person claims that I am his or her father. That person goes on to explain that I am not his or her biological father, in that sense of the term offspring, but that the person standing there is inhabited by some kind of spirit that is the product of me.

I avoid conversation with that person, other than perhaps to ackowledge his or her existence, and then in that line of thought yesterday, that person walks off through the parking lot and seems to bite a woman in the distance from me and that woman runs away and runs over by me and is complaining that someone bit her on the arm and I get caught up in the situation and I am standing around in that


business there close to the


store and because that woman went in there because she was bleeding and she wanted help. After a few minutes, she turns into a zombie and she starts biting everyone in the room with me. At some point, that evil incarnate person has come back and has explained to me that the zombies are allergic to me personally, and vice versa, but with me, I do not suffer an allergic reaction to them unless I have the intent in my mind to try to take some kind of physical action against the zombies. A policeman has arrived on the scene and the woman has just turned into a zombie and she bites him and the police officer shoots that evil incarnate person in the head and he or she falls to the sidewalk but then I see the bullet wound healing rapidly and the bullet falls to the sidewalk and that person tells me that I also have that power. I think that was where the line of thought ended and I don't know what I did after that. Maybe that was when I fell asleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:50 PM He or she also told me that the wounds a person receives from a zombie will not heal when that person becomes a zombie but that when a zombie gets wounded by a human then that zombie will regenerate any kind of wound that was inflicted by that human to the zombie. So even if a human cuts off the arm of a zombie then that zombie will regenerate the arm.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2011 excerpt ends]


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:27 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 18 February 2013