Tuesday, July 01, 2014

The Private Eyes




http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


Hawkins: Excuse me. Do you have any idea why all this might be happening?

Mimi: Because Goetz is embezzling money from Jennings & Rall. And I have the proof. My ledger.

Jake: Killing civilians, they can excuse, but you put your hands in their pocket, and suddenly J&R is a lot less forgiving.










From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins ) To 3/11/2008 is 5273 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/10/1980 ( premiere US film "The Private Eyes" ) is 5273 days



From 10/6/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Gene Autry Show"::"Ransom Cross" ) To 3/11/2008 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 9940 days



From 12/6/1949 ( premiere US TV series episode "Suspense"::"The Scar" ) To 3/11/2008 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 11/27/1955 ( Bill Nye ) To 3/11/2008 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/6/1948 ( Glenn Frey ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days



From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 3/11/2008 is 1495 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Perils of Penelope Pitstop"::"Big Bagdad Danger" ) is 1495 days



From 9/9/1948 ( premiere US film "The Gentleman from Nowhere" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days



From 9/9/1948 ( premiere US film "The Gentleman from Nowhere" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the Persian Gulf War begins ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 6/27/1951 ( premiere US film "Excuse My Dust" ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days



From 5/7/1960 ( Soviet Union Premier Khrushchev announces details about the capture of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers ) To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates ) To 3/6/1998 ( premiere US film "U.S. Marshals" ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates ) To 3/11/2008 is 19128 days

19128 = 9564 + 9564

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/9/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Radio Bart" ) is 9564 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 3/11/2008 is 4886 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/20/1979 ( premiere US film "The Champ" ) is 4886 days



From 8/7/1975 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Linsey Dawn McKenzie & the birthdate of Charlize Theron ) To 3/11/2008 is 11905 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1998 ( premiere US TV movie "Robert F. Kennedy: A Memoir" ) is 11905 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 3/11/2008 is 3508 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/1975 ( premiere US film "Night Moves" ) is 3508 days



From 8/17/1929 ( Francis Gary Powers ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 15470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2008 is 15470 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/jericho/termination-for-cause-1182439/

tv.com


Jericho Season 2 Episode 5

Termination for Cause

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 11, 2008 on CBS

AIRED: 3/11/08










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:55:39 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: extreme situation

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I also remember a couple key moments of all this. The first one was when our new director started working in our group. She had us all meet together and the first thing she wanted us to do was stand up and take 30 seconds to describe a little about ourselves. Later I would reflect on a couple things about that request. One was that the first manager to stand up, whom I think was also the first person, spent a whole lot more than 30 seconds talking about himself. I brought this up to her later right before I left because I had been hoping that she was demonstrating a concept that I started thinking of as "time awareness." The reason we weren't logging labor with enough precision was because we kept getting distracted because we had customers that wanted us to be there at their beck and call, instead of being planned out resources. A few months ago I got an email from a former colleague about that manager not being with the group anymore, and I wonder if that is why they were telling me, to make it look like he was the whole source of the time awareness problem, but I knew that was BS, getting rid of people didn't solve anything, we need people to create a better solution, as I did provide before I left, which was to eliminate the labor deliverable altogether. So anyway, the second key moment was when I was speaking to the director in those last few days and she agreed on something with me about "subjectivity." I forget the context of that conversation, I think it was a secondary point about how performance reviews were tainted by inaccurate labor reports, but that of course raised another big issue. Performance reviews made a big difference in people's movement throughout the company, so if someone gets a good review based on faulty information, that is really unfair to other people. She agreed with me that reviews were subjective, so I didn't really understand that. But she also obviously didn't understand what I was talking about when I brought up the Resource triangle one time too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


Jake: Killing civilians, they can excuse, but you put your hands in their pocket, and suddenly J&R is a lot less forgiving.

Mimi: Zero tolerance. My ledger was at the house, I'm sure he has it by now.

Hawkins: Is there any way to recreate that information?

Mimi: if you had access to the system, maybe.

(Hawkins goes out in the hall, and makes a call)

John Smith: Hawkins

Hawkins: I need your help.

John Smith; Isn't that what I've been doing?

Hawkins: Well, this is a little bit different. It's outside the scope of our usual conversation.

John Smith: I have to be very careful about sticking my neck out. When, where, and for whom.

Hawkins: You listen to me. I don't know what it is you want from me. But I know you are not feeding me information for my own benefit. So I will promise you this. If you do not do this favor for me, then our relationship will end right here and right now.

(Mimi's room)

Jake: Here you go.

Mimi: Thank you.

Hawkins: Is there anyone in the J&R office that you think you can trust?

Mimi; Why?

Hawkins; Because we need to reconstitute the information from that ledger. Now, is there anyone that could help you to do that?

Mimi: Well, there is someone.

Hawkins: Good, make the call.

Mimi: What do you want me to tell her?

Hawkins: Tell her to gather all the information and send it to this address.

Mimi: Well, this is the personal e-mail for the director of operations of Ravenwood. How did you get this?

Jake: Don't ask.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0638557/bio

IMDb


Bill Nye

Biography

Date of Birth 27 November 1955 , Washington, District of Columbia, USA

Birth Name William Sanford Nye

Nicknames Bill Nye the Science Guy










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Med Center. Jimmy and Bill are putting a hole in the wall)

Jimmy: God, I hope this works.

Bill: It'll work. Just have to make it a little bigger.

Jimmy: it's too small? What? You don't think that I can fit through that hole?

Bill: You're gonna wanna make it bigger.










http://lyrics.wikia.com/Glenn_Frey:Smuggler's_Blues

LyricsWikia


Glenn Frey

Smuggler's Blues


There's trouble on the street tonight, I can feel it in my bones
I had a premonition that he should not go alone
I knew the gun was loaded, but I didn't think he'd kill
Everything exploded, and the blood began to spill
So baby, here's your ticket, and the suitcase in your hand
Here's a little money, now do it just the way we planned
You be cool for twenty hours, and I'll pay you twenty grand
I'm sorry it went down like this, but someone had to lose
It's the nature of the business, it's the smuggler's blues
Smuggler's blues
The sailors and the pilots, the soldiers and the law
The payoffs and the ripoffs and the things nobody saw
Don't matter if it's heroin, cocaine or hash,
You've got to carry weapons 'cause you always carry cash
There's lots of shady characters and lots of dirty deals
Every name's an alias in case somebody squeals
It's the lure of easy money, it's got a very strong appeal
Perhaps you'd understand it better standing in my shoes
It's the ultimate enticement, it's the smuggler's blues
Smuggler's blues
You see it in the headlines, you hear it every day
They say they're gonna stop it, but it doesn't go away
They move it through Miami and sell it in L.A.
They hide it up in Telluride, I mean it's here to stay
It's propping up the governments in Columbia and Peru
You ask any D.E.A. man, he'll say there's nothing we can do
From the office of the president right down to me and you
Me and you
It's a losing proposition, but one you can't refuse
It's the politics of contraband, it's the smugglers' blues
Smuggler's blues










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Goetz sees his man tied up)

Goetz: Tell me what the hell's going on here.

Ravenwood Man 2: They're gone, sir.

Goetz: I can see that. Where'd they go?

Ravenwood Man 2: I don't know. Another exit. Somewhere off near the pharmacy.

Goetz: There are no exits over there.

Ravenwood Man: Sir, I think you should see this.

Goetz: What the hell's through this hole?

Ravenwood Man: Farm Equipment store. Apparently, it's all one structure.

Goetz: That doesn't make any sense. We got the whole perimeter covered.

Fred: They didn't say anything to me about this.

Goetz: No kidding. They made you for the mole, genius.

Ravenwood Man 2: I heard them say something about moving the woman to her farm. Hide her there until Beck returns.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004940/bio

IMDb


Glenn Frey

Biography

Date of Birth 6 November 1948 , Detroit, Michigan, USA

Birth Name Glenn Lewis Frey










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eagles/lifeinthefastlane.html


EAGLES


"Life In The Fast Lane"

He was a hard-headed man
He was brutally handsome, and she was terminally pretty
She held him up, and he held her for ransom in the heart
of the cold, cold city
He had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude
They said he was ruthless, they said he was crude
They had one thing in common, they were
good in bed
She'd say, 'Faster, faster. The lights are turnin' red."
Life in the fast lane
Surely make you lose your mind, mm
Are you with me so far?

Eager for action and hot for the game
The coming attraction, the drop of a name
They knew all the right people, they took
all the right pills
They threw outrageous parties, they paid heavenly bills
There were lines on the mirror, lines on her face
She pretended not to notice, she was caught up
in the race

Out every evening, until it was light
He was too tired to make it, she was too tired
to fight about it

Life in the fast lane
Surely make you lose your mind
Life in the fast lane, everything all the time
Life in the fast lane, uh huh
Blowin' and burnin', blinded by thirst
They didn't see the stop sign,
took a turn for the worse

She said, "Listen, baby. You can hear the engine
ring. We've been up and down this highway;
haven't seen a goddam thing."
He said, "Call the doctor. I think I'm gonna crash."
"The doctor say he's comin', but you gotta pay him cash."
They went rushin' down that freeway,
messed around and got lost
They didn't care they were just dyin' to get off
And it was life in the fast lane
Life in the fast lane










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Route 23)

Jake: Hey, not yet.

Goetz: Check your mags.

Eric: Are those reinforcements?

Jake: No. Watch this.

Jameson: I'm director Jameson. Ravenwood Regional HQ. All you guys, saddle up. We're moving out.

Goetz: Sir, I'm in the middle of an operation here.

Jameson: No, you're not. Take their rifles. Let's move.

Goetz: Where we going?

Trish: They're being redeployed. You're fired.

Goetz: What are you talking about? You can't fire me.

Trish: No, I can't. But he can. In fact, he already did.

Goetz: Feel better?

Trish: I hope you rot in hell. Leave them here, they can walk back.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040386/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Gentleman from Nowhere (1948)

Release Info

USA 9 September 1948










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043514/releaseinfo

IMDb


Excuse My Dust (1951)

Release Info

USA 27 June 1951 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043514/plotsummary

IMDb


Excuse My Dust (1951)

Plot Summary


Joe, inventor in an American Small town of 1895 has problems with his new invention, a car, driven with a gasoline motor. Everybody is making fun about his "crazy invention", only his girl friend believes in him. When he's halfway successful, another woman tries to win his heart, and his girl-friend thinks he has quit with her. But on a race for those new horse-less vehicles, he gets in trouble and only his former girl friend is able to help him










http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865579676/This-week-in-history-Russia-leader-Nikita-Khrushchev-reveals-the-U-2-Incident.html?pg=all

Deseret News


This week in history: Russia leader Nikita Khrushchev reveals the U-2 Incident

By Cody Carlson

For the Deseret News

Published: Wednesday, May 8 2013 5:06 p.m. MDT

On May 7, 1960, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announced that CIA pilot Francis Gary Powers had survived being shot down by Soviet anti-aircraft weapons. In doing so the Soviets exposed that the United States had been spying on Russia and that President Dwight D. Eisenhower had lied to cover it up.

In the mid 1950s the United States began flying the Lockheed U-2 “Dragon Lady” on reconnaissance flights over the Soviet Union. The plane operated at very high altitudes, and carried an array of cameras and scientific equipment. The purpose of the flights was to gather intelligence on Soviet military installations, notably nuclear missile silos and other atomic facilities. The Central Intelligence Agency ran the operation.

Allen Dulles, the director of the CIA, had assured Eisenhower that the Soviets lacked the ability to shoot down a U-2 plane, so the potential for an international incident was negligible. On the off chance that one did crash inside the Soviet Union, however, the CIA equipped its pilots with cyanide capsules so that they would not be taken alive by the Soviets.

By 1960, however, it was accepted that the U-2 program would soon be phased out. The Soviets had launched the first man-made satellite, Sputnik, in 1957, and the United States followed suit soon after. As space technology improved, satellite cameras would soon replace the need for U-2-based intelligence. Additionally, Soviet weaponry was improving, and many felt that soon Soviet air defenses would make U-2 flights untenable in Soviet airspace.

On May 1, 1960, Powers, a former Air Force officer now flying for the U-2 program, took off from a base in Pakistan, with a flight plan that would take him northwest, where he would land in Norway. Assuming all went according to plan the flight would take nine hours, covering nearly 4,000 miles. It was the last U-2 flight Eisenhower had authorized to fly reconnaissance over the USSR.

Despite the CIA belief that the Soviets lacked the missile technology to bring down a U-2, Soviet scientists had been hard at work, and advancements had been made. A Soviet surface-to-air missile brought down Powers' plane, and when Washington learned that the plane was lost it was assumed Powers would not survive the crash. If he did he would most likely swallow his suicide pill.

On May 5, Khrushchev publicly stated that Soviet air defenses had shot down an American plane in a speech to the Supreme Soviet in Moscow. He blamed militarists in Washington for taking such a provocative action, and was careful to not criticize Eisenhower directly. He also didn't mention that Powers had been taken alive. NASA had a cover story ready, stating that one of its research planes collecting meteorological data over Turkey had most likely veered off course and unintentionally violated Soviet airspace.

In his book, “Khrushchev: The Man and His Era,” biographer William Taubman wrote, “Washington's handling of the U-2 crisis made a bad situation worse. Instead of remaining silent or settling on a story and sticking with it, the Eisenhower administration started with a clumsy lie and then damagingly dribbled out the truth. ... Although the (cover) story was a transparent lie, Eisenhower thought it would allow Khrushchev to continue to ignore U-2 incursions. Even if the plane had been shot down, the president assumed its pilot had perished.”

Khrushchev was baiting the Americans, forcing them to either lie or admit they had been illegally violating Soviet airspace and spying on them. The Eisenhower administration chose to lie, and Khrushchev then had the Americans right where he wanted them.

In his book “Eisenhower in War and Peace,” biographer Jean Edward Smith wrote, “Two days later (on May 7) Khrushchev sprang the trap. Speaking once again to the Supreme Soviet, the chairman announced that they not only had the wreckage of the plane, but the pilot and the film. 'The pilot's name is Francis Gary Powers. He is 30 years old and works for the CIA.' Khrushchev then displayed some of the photos showing Soviet air bases with fighters lined up on the runway. 'The whole world knows that Allen Dulles is no weatherman,' said Khrushchev.”

Eisenhower now had no alternative but to admit the truth. He soon notified the press that indeed U-2 reconnaissance flights had been going on for four years, under his authority. “We will now just have to endure the storm,” Eisenhower said.

Smith writes, “Eisenhower's decision to accept personal responsibility for the U-2 flights may have been the finest hour of his presidency. Rather than force Dulles and (CIA official) Richard Bissell to walk the plank for reasons of state, Eisenhower acknowledged his own culpability.”

Eisenhower's belated confession would cost him dear. Only a few days later Khrushchev, Eisenhower, Charles de Gaulle of France, and Harold Macmillan of Great Britain met in Paris for a long-planned four-power summit. The recent crisis and Eisenhower's handling of it meant the summit was bound to fail. Khrushchev used the summit to play the aggrieved party, as though the Soviets hadn't been sending spies into the United States for years, and demanded an apology. When none was forthcoming the Soviet premier stormed out of the conference. An offer to have Eisenhower visit the USSR was also rescinded. “How can I invite as a dear guest the leader of a country which has committed an aggressive act against us?”

In the end the political fallout from the U-2 incident dampened the final months of Eisenhower's presidency, but did not diminish his accomplishments. Soon Eisenhower was out and John F. Kennedy was in, a much younger man who would make his own set of foreign policy missteps the following year.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078950/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Champ (1979)

Release Info

USA 20 March 1979 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


Hawkins: Jake, that doesn't matter. Whether Goetz goes missing or his body's found, Beck is gonna put the pieces together. You know he will. The minute that body hit the ground, this became a whole different deal.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial


On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate


You should have your people
check it out.
Oh, we'll get on that right away.
Colonel Garret was kind enough
to show us the file on you, Marco.
You are the real deal, aren't you?
Special Forces. Rangers. Delta.
I wanted to talk to Corporal Melvin
to ask him some
unanswered questions about...
...our reconnaissance
in Kuwait back in ' .
- He wasn't home.
- Right. He wasn't there.
So, what, you thought it was okay
to just break in










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Lake House (2006)


Kate: He's not my boyfriend.

Alex: What is he, then? Your brother?

Kate: Oh, we have a comedian! What, did you eat clown for breakfast?

Alex: Wonderful. Our first fight.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Oversight+Transcript


Jericho

Oversight

Episode 4 Season 2


(J&R)

Goetz: It's Mimi, right?

Mimi: Yes.

Goetz: Trish told me you're concerned some money may have gone missing. I'd like to see your math on that.

Mimi: Oh, sure. Um. Trish has the ledger with the discrepancy in it.

Goetz: I saw her book, the numbers look fine.

Mimi: Well, they do, unless you compare them with my ledger. In which case, the numbers are different entirely.

Goetz: I'd like to see your ledger.

Mimi: oh, I keep that at home. But I did make some notations in the margins of the J&R book. And you'll see that our numbers started to diverge when the new currency arrived.

Goetz: Please don't take this the wrong way, Mimi. But I can't just take your word for it. I need to see the ledger.

Mimi: Well, please don't take this the wrong way, but in order to provide independent oversight I need to be independent.

Goetz: You're accusing someone in this company of embezzlement. That's a very serious charge.

Mimi: I"m not accusing anyone.

Goetz: I'm the Chief administrator of this town and I want your ledger. Valuable information like that should be kept in a safe place. Not at home where practically anything could happen to it.

Mimi: Well, I will bring it tomorrow.

Goetz: Okay.

Mimi: Excuse me please.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/247553


A Beautiful Mind (2001)


ROSEN: [Faintly] John?
Can you hear me?
Go easy now.
Thorazine takes a little while to wear off.
Sorry about the restraints.
You've got one hell of a right hook.





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F01.html

Lisa's Date With Density

Original Airdate in U.S.: 15-Dec-96


Back in class, the note is passed to Nelson.

Nelson: [reading] "Guess who likes you." [turns around]

[Milhouse wiggles his fingers at him]

-- That won't help, "Lisa's Date With Density"

Next thing he knows, Milhouse is rushed out the school on a gurney, his glasses wrecked and his nose leaking a stream of blood.

Lisa: Milhouse, I'm so sorry!

Paramedic: He can't hear you now. We had to pack his ears with gauze.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_Blue.html

Dark Blue


"You care more about the people you hate.
"I guess you're still trying to be your father."
What?
"You'll find out anyway, so I'm telling you now.
"I met a man at the jail.
"But don't start beating up every deputy you see...
"because he's not a cop...
and he's not an inmate, either."
"He's a lawyer."
-"A defense lawyer." -Oh, that's good.
A fucking defense lawyer. That's just...
Sal, come on, man. This is...
Fuck it, man. Whatever.
Get back in here!
You wanted me to read it...
you're going to listen to me read it!
"We're going to try and start a new life together.
"And I say try because I have no idea...
"what a healthy relationship looks like."
"I know this seems abrupt...
"unless you're good at reading signals...
"which you're not."





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF08

Mansion Family

Original Airdate on FOX: 23-Jan-2000


[pan to Burns, who is filling out the admissions form]

Burns: Let's see, social security number ... naught, naught, naught ... naught, naught ... naught, naught, naught, two. Damn Roosevelt. [continuing to read] Cause of parents' death ... got in my way.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Oversight+Transcript


Jericho

Oversight

Episode 4 Season 2


Jake: Major.

Beck: Tell the other squad to get moving. We'll rendezvous in 30 mikes. What is it?

Jake: There's a shooting out at the Richmond farm.

Beck: I heard from Goetz already.

Jake: What'd he say?

Beck: He said he went out on J&R business, someone opened fire on them, killed three of his men.

Jake: You believe that?

Beck: Do you know something I don't?

Jake: There's a survivor. All right. She's unconscious, but when she's--

Soldier: Sir, we're ready and standing by.

Beck: I'm sorry, Jake. I've gotta go.

Jake: Where are you going?

Beck: Twenty minutes ago, a pipe bomb went off outside the J&R office in New Bern. Took out six of my men. I'll be back in 12 hours.

Jake: It's not gonna wait 12 hours.

Beck: Well, it's gonna have to. Things are coming apart at the seams in New Bern right now. And you have my word. Tomorrow, I'm gonna get into this. But for tonight, I'm trusting that you can keep things under control here. That means Goetz is off limits. No threats, no retribution, no exceptions. Do you understand?










http://flashforward.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101--black-out/script-vo.154.148/

hypnoweb.net


FlashForward

Pilot

Episode # 101


OLIVIA: Oh my God!

BRYCE: It's okay. I'm, I'm okay. I saw a glimpse of my future and I was alive and everything's changed for me now. Whatever I was thinking about doing obviously wasn't meant to happen. It's, it's like a sign from God or something. You know these visions were a gift. Don't you think?










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/radio-bart-1333/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 13

Radio Bart

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 09, 1992 on FOX

Quotes


Homer: That little Timmy is a real hero.

Lisa: What makes him a hero dad?

Homer: Well he fell down the well and ... can't get out.

Lisa: How does that make him a hero?

Homer: Well, it's more than you did!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/radio-bart-1333/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 13

Radio Bart

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 09, 1992 on FOX

Quotes


Marge: Sting, you look tired. Maybe you should take a rest.

Sting: Not while one of my fans need me.

Marge: Actually, I don't know if I've ever heard Bart play one of your albums.

Homer: Shhhh. Marge, he's a good digger!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081376/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Private Eyes (1980)

Release Info

USA 10 April 1980 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081376/quotes

IMDb


The Private Eyes (1980)

Quotes


[Reading a note next to the dead Hilda]

Dr. Tart: Hilda is dead, and here's something to note. You can't bury her at sea, 'cause her bosoms will float.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Med Center)

(Mimi starts to wake up)

Darcy: Hey, Mimi.

Mimi: Where am I?

Darcy: You're at the med center. You're gonna be fine.

Mimi: Where's Stanley and Bonnie?

Darcy: The nurse, she'll be back in a minute. I told her I'd keep an eye on you. Let me go get her.










http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article788752.ece


From The Sunday Times January 15, 2006

The top 10 footballers' Page 3 playmates

By John Aizlewood


5 Dean Holdsworth and Linsey Dawn McKenzie Psychologists are still baffled as to what attracted Dean Holdsworth to 36GG teenage glamour model Linsey Dawn McKenzie in 1996.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284775/releaseinfo

IMDb


Robert F. Kennedy: A Memoir (1998 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 7 June 1998










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Police Department)

Russell: As soon as Beck declared us the aggressors in the fight with Jericho, he put us in a choke hold. Curfews, military courts, armed checkpoints. The resistance came together soon after that.

Mike: For weeks, we were a step ahead of them. Then all of a sudden, he was onto us.

Russell: Some of those tips you've been giving Beck, they've made things very difficult for us. They've cost us lives. The moment Constantino figured out it was you, he issued the bounty.

Heather: So, wait a minute. You're working with Constantino? Russell, he's a murderer.

Russell: You think I don't know that?

Mike: A lot of reasonable people are lining up behind him. Beck's left us no alternative.

Heather: So if you came to kill me, why am I still alive?

Russell: I came here to convince you to stop doing what you're doing. And to bring back a little trophy.

Heather: What kind of trophy?

Russell: Goetz.





http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Town Hall)

Heather: You guys are just gonna snatch Goetz off the street? Execute him in cold blood?

Russell: We got a handful of guys out looking for him right now.

Heather: Russell. What happened to you?

Russell: Goetz executed three of my neighbors in New Bern a few months ago. And this government promoted him. Beck has been strangling my hometown for weeks, and the same government tells me that I'm in the wrong. I've had enough.

Mike: Punish Goetz in New Bern and we show Beck that we're not going away anytime soon.

Heather: I know things are bad. But the minute you threw in with Constantino, you gave up the high ground. Beck's gonna fight you. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be helping him do it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Kerry Burgess

07/25/2006 12:51 PM

To Anne_Durbin


Subject Change request for appointment


Anne,

Sorry for the late notice but my schedule is shot


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/19/07 12:26 PM
I was also wondering yesterday why I have a "memory" about that accountant who worked at that same law firm as Tina Mason. What got me thinking about it is when I remembered a time I was over at dinner at Suzanne Morgan and husband's house and I remembered the way Suzanne put her hand on my chest as I was leaving and we were saying goodbye. When I thought of that, I "remembered" a time in a bar after work with Gail, the accountant, and Shelly, her secretary I think, and later in the evening Gail kept poking me in the chest, the pectoral muscle actually, and I told her if she did that one more time, then I get to do the same to her. She didn't say anything but did poke me with her finger again. I thought it was funny but I didn't do anything.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(Outside the Med Center)

Goetz: Armed civilians, possibly hostages, sir. Four hours, copy that. Thank you, sir. Looks like it's just gonna be the 12 of us for a while.

Ravenwood Man: Should we stat planning for a breach? Or should we just go to phase two?

Ravenwood Man 2: By the time Beck gets back here, this thing will be over and done with.

Goetz: Let's start banging on some doors.

Ravenwood Man 2: Got it.

(Med Center)

Darcy: Is she okay?

Kenchy; Well, she has been shot. The bullet entered the pectoralis musculature and missed the subclavian vessels in the chest cavity.










http://www.tv.com/shows/suspense/the-scar-111751/

tv.com


Suspense Season 2 Episode 14

The Scar

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Dec 06, 1949 on CBS

AIRED: 12/6/49










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 11:19 PM
From 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) to 11/11/1997 ( premiere TV episode "JAG, Above and Beyond" ) is: 5962 days

5962 = 2981 + 2981

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0613199/

"JAG"

Above and Beyond (1997)

Original Air Date: 11 November 1997 (Season 3, Episode 8)

Plot Outline: Lt Rivers and his team rescue a diplomat under heavy fire, as a result Rivers is in line for the Medal of Honor. But the members of his team will not collaborate, saying he broke the Seal code, of not leaving a man behind. JAG investigates.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 4:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfrozen_Caveman_Lawyer

Cirroc ([ki:'rok]), the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, was a recurring character played by Phil Hartman on Saturday Night Live. He had been a caveman who fell into a glacial crevasse during the Ice Age, preserving his body well enough that some scientists who discovered him in 1988 thawed him out. He subsequently attended law school.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 3:43 PM
That episode with Montel Williams on "JAG" might be about the review process I underwent for when I towed away the minies that surrounded USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58. That was more of an open review process than my other Medals of Honor, I am thinking, although my award remained secret, for the time being, in terms of getting to actually wear the medal and to acknowledge that I had won it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/08 2:58 AM
As I sit here and wait for some dumbass to detonate a truckbomb outside, probably, I know that I have wasted the last 10 years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-gene-autry-show/ransom-cross-120885/

tv.com


The Gene Autry Show Season 3 Episode 13

Ransom Cross

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Oct 06, 1953 on CBS

AIRED: 10/6/53










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Termination+for+Cause+Transcript


Jericho

Termination for Cause

Episode 5 Season 2


(New Bern)

Beck: So what's your status, Captain?

Captain: This sector's clear, sir. No sign of insurgent activity.

Beck: Roger that. What is it?

Soldier: Sir. You're gonna wanna see this for yourself.

(SIGN:

Welcome To

New Bern

Home of the Panthers



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:16 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Spokane Washington USA Tuesday 01 July 2014