Friday, November 04, 2011

Days of the eagle




http://apnews.excite.com/article/20111104/D9QPPRR81.html

excite news


AP Exclusive: CIA following Twitter, Facebook


Nov 4, 4:10 AM (ET)

By KIMBERLY DOZIER

McLEAN, Va. (AP) - In an anonymous industrial park in Virginia, in an unassuming brick building, the CIA is following tweets - up to 5 million a day.

At the agency's Open Source Center, a team known affectionately as the "vengeful librarians" also pores over Facebook, newspapers, TV news channels, local radio stations, Internet chat rooms - anything overseas that anyone can access and contribute to openly.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 posted by H.V.O.M at 7:51 AM


As for my home that I can't remember, that would make sense why I have had the same dream over and over for the past decade. The dream is always the same in the theme and the location, but the details change a little bit every time. The theme of the dream is that one day, I suddenly find out that I still own a house that I used to live in near Greer, SC. On a sidenote, I moved to Greer and bought that house in Country Club Estates, after I moved from Central, SC, while I was still working for UFP. Any fan of Tom Clancy, such as me, can tell you that "Admiral Greer" was the one who recruited "Jack Ryan" into the CIA. Anyway, in the dream, I would suddenly find that I still had that home to go back to, which was great to know because I really missed the place. It was a very peaceful location and I really enjoyed living there. It was always the same in the dream. I could go back there anytime I wanted, even that very minute, and go home. Over and over I dreamed that I could go home at that very minute to that place I had forgotten about but that had not forgotten me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/21/2006 8:39 PM
It seems important that my work history, earnings document, whatever it’s called, doesn’t list Ketterman’s Inc of Dallas. Instead, it has ISA-ISS listed for the times when I worked for Ketterman’s. I assume that is standard procedure because ISA-ISS bought out Ketterman’s who then ceased to exist. It seems like it is an important clue but I don’t know exactly what it means.

I also find it curious that the street address for ISA-ISS in Alexandria, VA


The detail is reinforced by the fact that universal Financial Products, or U.F.P., is listed as 620 Enterprise Drive. Not sure if Oakbrook, IL, means anything.

The next regular employer is listed as Eagle Business Systems which was in Columbia, SC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:28 PM Wednesday, November 14, 2007


The U.S. military DD-214 form that I received from the official personnel records center contains a primary specialty number of 1189, which was created for this official federal undercover identity I am still using. Subtracting 59 from 1189 produces 1130, which is the billet number for a regular commissioned U.S. Navy officer with the U.S. Navy SEAL qualification. The middle sequence of my Social Security Number is '17,' where "Q" is the 17th letter of the alphabet and it is also the U.S. Navy AQD code for Special Warfare.


12. Record Of Service

a. Date Entered AD This Period: 84 May 15
b. Separation Date This Period: 90 May 14
c. Net Active Service This Period: 06 years 00 months 00 days
d. Total Prior Active Service: 02 years 00 months 00 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 November 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:28 PM Wednesday, November 14, 2007


This is the company on my work history document I got from the Social Security Administration a couple years ago. I noted that UFP reminded me of "United Federation of Planets" from the "Star Trek" television series. The company I worked at before them was in Alexandria, Virginia, and the initials ISS reminded me of the International Space Station. After that was a company named Eagle in Columbia, South Carolina.


Universal Financial Products
Enterprise Drive
Oakbrook, IL 60523

Employer: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995



http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_3_results.jsp

Actual City name in 60570 (UNIQUE)

HINSDALE, IL

Acceptable City names in 60570

OAK BROOK, IL


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 November 2007 excerpt ends]