Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Friends - The One With the Ballroom Dancing (1997)




I cannot recall ever actually watching any episode of the television series "Friends." Having just finished watching a four-episode broadcast on television this night, I think about that actress with the red-hair who is apparently "Joey's" new girlfriend. Her hairstyle reminds me a lot of a woman I had been working with for a while in Charlotte North Carolina during that time. Around the time of that episode, I think she would have been an employee of the company I was employed by and we both worked at the office building we had in Charlotte North Carolina. Before that, most of the time I worked with her, she worked for another company. I can recall her first name but I cannot recall if her first name started with the letter "C" or the letter "K."

I can remember that time because I remember that I was, for the first time ever in my life, fired from that company and I recall the date because they fired me just before Thanksgiving. I also recall how they refused to pay me for a $20,000 bonus I had already earned but that had been deferred and that was about the time they were supposed to pay me the bonus. So anyway, I remember how annoying that was and I remember I was living in Whitehall Estates apartments a few miles south of Charlotte. None of the customers I talked to agreed I should have been fired and they certainly had no reason to not pay that bonus they had agreed to pay me. I don't know if my old friend from the USS Wainwright was pissed off because he found out I am an active duty law enforcement officer of the United States Marshals Service or if he was more pissed off that his company was funded by severe racketeers. Maybe they have photos of him. His wife, recently married at the time, the elderly grandmother, called him "Rick" although we always called him a different form of his given name. She had to be at least thirty years older than him. But who cared? "Rick" was never known for his female companions. Or any kind of companion that I knew of. I never asked.

From that episode, I also think about that maintenance worker named "Treeger" which I thought was "Trigger" until I looked it up and the dialog about "Princess," "garbage chute" and "Is that prison lingo?" In "Treegor's" apartment there were a couple scenes where I saw a framed photo of a United States of America flag and then below that is what any reasonable person would construe as a framed medal that resembles the United States Navy Cross.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270083&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111072300&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Monday, November 7 11:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Ballroom Dancing

Joey intervenes when the superintendent, Mr. Treeger, moves to evict Rachel and Monica; Chandler tries to quit a health club.

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Original Air Date: Oct 16, 1997





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270084&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111072330&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Monday, November 7 11:30 PM

Sitcom

The One With Joey's New Girlfriend

Chandler falls for a woman who is already involved with Joey; Rachel and Ross play the jealousy game.

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Original Air Date: Oct 30, 1997





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270085&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111080000&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Tuesday, November 8 12:00 AM

Sitcom

The One With the Dirty Girl

Ross starts dating a beautiful but messy co-worker from the museum; Monica and Phoebe cater a sad event.

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Original Air Date: Nov 06, 1997





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270086&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111080030&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Tuesday, November 8 12:30 AM

Sitcom

The One Where Chandler Crosses the Line

Chandler faces a tough choice after his passionate kiss with Joey's girlfriend; Rachel has to learn about dining alone.

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Original Air Date: Nov 13, 1997










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Hey, Mr. Treeger.
What are you doing?
I'm sorry.
It's a little old but...
You're clogging up the chute|I just unclogged.
I'm sorry.|I don't come in here a lot.
Of course not.|You're a little princess.
Daddy, buy me a pizza.
Daddy, buy me a candy factory.
Daddy, make the cast of "Cats"|sing "Happy Birthday" to me.
You think you can come here...
...make a mess and a big man|in coveralls will clean it up?
Think of someone else for a change.
Okay, I'm sorry.
God, if you're going to cry about it!










From 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" ) is 7449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/26/1986 ( Jessica McClure ) is 7449 days



From 11/24/1953 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Beat the Devil" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" ) is 16032 days

16032 = 8016 + 8016

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/14/1987 ( the media frenzy and the rescue begins of Jessica McClure in Midland Texas ) is 8016 days



From 11/1/1939 ( premiere US film "Trigger Fingers" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" )(Thursday) is 21169 days

21169 = 1 + 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 7/3/1945 ( premiere US film "Gangs of the Waterfront" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/12/1939 ( premiere US film "She Married a Cop" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" )(Thursday) is 21281 days

21281 = 1 + 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 6/19/1989 ( premiere US film "Batman" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" )(Thursday) is 3041 days

3041 = 1 + 1520 + 1520

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/31/1969 ( premiere US film "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" ) is 1520 days



From 7/15/1950 ( premiere US film "The Great Jewel Robber" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" ) is 17260 days

17260 = 8630 + 8630

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/19/1989 ( premiere US film "Batman" ) is 8630 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" ) is 3011 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/30/1974 ( Christian Bale ) is 3011 days



From 12/9/1987 ( premiere US film "Empire of the Sun" ) To 10/16/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Ballroom Dancing" ) is 3599 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 3599 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583576/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Friends"

The One with the Ballroom Dancing (1997)

Country Date

USA 16 October 1997



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583576

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Friends (TV series 1994–2004)

The One with the Ballroom Dancing (#4.4)


The superintendent makes Rachel cry because he is upset about them clogging the trash shoot. Chandler is a member at the gym even though he doesn't go but he can't quit because the dreamy spandex girl always changes his mind. The superintendent wants to throw out Monica and Rachel because Monica has been illegally subletting the apartment. Phoebe has a crush on her client Rick but she would get fired for fooling around with him. Ross goes to the gym with Chandler to give him courage to quit. But when Maria appears Ross can't say no to a membership. Joey goes to convince the superintendent not to kick our Monica and Rachel. In turn for that favour Joey will help the superintendent practice dancing for the superintendents' ball. They have the great idea to close their accounts at the bank so the gym can't charge them. Joey begins to enjoy the ballroom dancing. Phoebe and Rick make out


Release Date: 16 October 1997 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Please don't kick the girls out.|This was my fault.
You want me to kick|you guys out instead?
You can't. Where would|the chick and the duck live?
You have pets?
Those are nicknames.
I'm the "chick",|and Chandler's the "duck".
I would've thought|it was the other way around.
Come on.|Let the girls stay.
I'll do whatever you want.
Really? You'd do anything?
Yeah, absolutely.
I got something.
What is it?
Can you be my dancing partner?
That's not prison lingo, is it?










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1532391/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jessica McClure

Date of Birth

26 March 1986, Midland, Texas, USA


Jessica McClure became famous at 18 months after getting herself trapped in a Midland, Texas well on Wednesday, October 14th, 1987. She had been left unattended for just a moment in the backyard of her aunt's daycare center when she fell into 8-inch wide pipe that was 22 feet below ground. Rescuers worked for almost 3 days to free her. The story gained worldwide attention



http://www.biography.com/people/baby-jessica-17175736


bio.


Baby Jessica biography


Jessica McClure Morales ("Baby Jessica") became famous in 1987 when at 18 months old she fell down a 22 foot well in her aunt's backyard. She remained trapped in the well for 58 hours, while America watched on CNN, before being rescued.


Remembered worldwide as "Baby Jessica," Jessica McClure Morales was born March 26, 1986 in the oil city of Midland, Texas. She was born to teenage parents, Reba "Cissy" McClure and Lewis "Chip" McClure, who had fallen on hard times in the depths of the Texas oil bust of the mid-1980s.

The first 18 months of Baby Jessica's life passed without the world at large taking much notice. Then, on the morning of Wednesday, October 14, 1987, she suddenly became the most famous child in the country. Jessica's aunt Jamie Moore ran a daycare center out of her home, where that morning Jessica was playing with four other children in the backyard under the supervision of her mother, Cissy, who briefly went inside to answer a phone call, leaving the children momentarily unattended. Minutes later she heard the kids screaming and rushed back outside to find that her daughter had disappeared. She soon discovered that Baby Jessica had fallen into an eight-inch diameter well and become trapped deep down in its shaft. How exactly Baby Jessica fell into the well remains unclear.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Country Date

USA 25 May 1977










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)


Luke: Will you forget it? I already tried it. It's magnetically sealed!

Princess Leia: Put that thing away, you're gonna get us all killed!

Han Solo: Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here! Now it's not going to take them long to figure out what happened to us.

Princess Leia: It could be worse.

Han Solo: It's worse.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)

Country Date

USA 31 December 1969










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


You have really pretty feet.
These old things?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Beat the Devil (1953)


Ahmed: [to Dannreuther] I believe you must have Arab blood. Westerners are not usually so subtle.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Pheebs, is that|a new ankle bracelet?
You got a pedicure.
Your feet are all dressed up.
That's the only part he can see|when he's on the table!
You're going to do|some feet flirting!
I don't know what|you're talking about.
How do you explain the toe ring?
It's Arabian Princess Day at work.|Leave me alone!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031921/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

She Married a Cop (1939)

Country Date

USA 12 July 1939










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Suddenly I'm very aware I'm naked.
Quiet down.
Mr. Simon's been waiting...|Oh, my God!
Why wasn't I offered that?
I'd definitely pay more for that.
We have rules here.|This is not that kind of place.
I know, but this isn't|how it looks at all...
...because Rick is my husband.
Oh, really?
You'd better tell his other wife.
She called three times|asking where he is.
Yes, I will tell her.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709537/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Starsky and Hutch"

Savage Sunday (1975)

Country Date

USA 10 September 1975



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709537

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Starsky and Hutch (TV series 1975–1979)

Savage Sunday (#1.1)


David Soul ... Det. Ken 'Hutch' Hutchinson
Paul Michael Glaser ... Det. Dave Starsky


Release Date: 10 September 1975 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Rick and I hit it off.|We were making out.
Then my boss walked in|and fired me for being a whore.
- You got fired?|- Oh, my gosh!
It's so weird. I have never|been fired from anything.
Sweetie.
I started walking around,|not knowing what to do next.
I started asking people on the street|if they wanted massages.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037727/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Gangs of the Waterfront (1945)

Country Date

USA 3 July 1945



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037727/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Gangs of the Waterfront (1945)


Gang Leader Dutch Malone goes on a hunting trip and is in a car wreck and is confined to the hospital, without the knowledge of any of his gang members. District Attorney Brady induces taxidermist Peter Winkly, who is an exact double for Malone,to impersonate Dutch and assume leadership of the gang. Winkly "takes over" the gang and only Rita, Dutch's girl friend, has any suspicion that he is not really Dutch. But Dutch sees a newspaper showing him out on the town, escapes from the hospital and is on his way to look up the impostor.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042521/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Great Jewel Robber (1950)

Country Date

USA 15 July 1950










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096895/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Batman (1989)

Country Date

USA 19 June 1989 (Westwood, California) (premiere)
UK 11 August 1989










http://www.cswap.com/1989/Batman/cap/en/3_Parts/c/00_04

Batman


:04:36
I know who you are.

:04:41
Let me tell you
about this guy I know, Jack.

:04:44
Mean kid. Bad seed. Hurt people.

:04:48
I like him already.

:04:50
[ Joker and Bob cackle]

:04:53
You know what the problem was?

:04:56
He got sloppy. You know, crazy.

:04:59
He started to lose it.
He had a head full of bad wiring, I guess.

:05:04
Couldn't keep it straight up here.

:05:07
He was the kind of guy who...

:05:11
...couldn't hear the train
until it was two feet from him.

:05:19
You know what happened
to this guy, Jack?

:05:24
Well...

:05:26
He made mistakes.

:05:29
Then he ended up with his lights out!
Now you want to get nuts?

:05:33
Come on! Let's get nuts!

:05:37
Tell me something.

:05:40
Have you ever danced
with the devil in the pale moonlight?

:05:44
What?

:05:45
I always ask that of all my prey.

:05:48
I just like the sound of it.

:05:50
[Gunshot, Vicki screams]

:05:56
Never rub another man's rhubarb.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


So how goes the dancing?|Gay yet?
You guys owe me bigtime.
What was that?
You just did a little dancy thing.
- No, I didn't.|- Yes, you did.
- You did a little hop.|- You are so enjoying this.
No, I'm not.
And it wasn't a hop.|It was a pas de bourrée.
You know the words!
You are so into this!
Maybe I'm enjoying it a little.|I'm getting pretty good at it.
This is so sweet.|Joey, our little twinkletoes.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Beat the Devil (1953)

Country Date

UK 24 November 1953 (London)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Beat the Devil (1953)


A quartet of international crooks -- Peterson, O'Hara, Ross and Ravello -- is stranded in Italy while their steamer is being repaired. With them are the Dannreuthers. The six are headed for Africa, presumably to sell vacuum cleaners but actually to buy land supposedly loaded with uranium. They are joined by others who apparently have similar designs.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Beat the Devil (1953)


O'Hara: Time. Time. What is time? Swiss manufacture it. French hoard it. Italians squander it. Americans say it is money. Hindus say it does not exist. Do you know what I say? I say time is a crook.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Okay, you're all set.
Wow! That was amazing!
Was that really just an hour?
In really long hour-world.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Beat the Devil (1953)


Gwendolyn Chelm: Harry, we must beware of these men. They are desperate characters.

Harry Chelm: What makes you say that ?

Gwendolyn Chelm: Not one of them looked at my legs!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


You have really pretty feet.
These old things?
Would you spend time on my|sciatic area? It's killing me.
You mean...
By sciatic, you mean...
...the towel-covered portion?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232


United Airlines Flight 232


United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire. Of those, 24 had no traumatic blunt-force injuries. The majority of the 185 survivors were seated behind first class and ahead of the wings. Many passengers were able to walk out through the ruptures to the structure, and in many cases got lost in the high field of corn adjacent to the runway until rescue workers arrived on the scene and escorted them to safety.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092965/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Empire of the Sun (1987)

Country Date

USA 9 December 1987
UK 22 April 1988










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Christian Bale

Date of Birth

30 January 1974, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK

Birth Name

Christian Charles Philip Bale










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_4x04_-_The_One_With_the_Ballroom_Dancing.html


Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing


Rick and I hit it off.|We were making out.
Then my boss walked in|and fired me for being a whore.
- You got fired?|- Oh, my gosh!
It's so weird. I have never|been fired from anything.
Sweetie.
I started walking around,|not knowing what to do next.
I started asking people on the street|if they wanted massages.
Then these policemen thought|I was a whore too.