Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Hostile Visit"




Space: Above and Beyond [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Hostile Visit - Part 1

Sunday 19 November 1995

Episode 8 Season 1 DVD video:

00:34:57


US Marine Corps first lieutenant Stroud: You're not wearing that shirt again, are you?

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Paul Wang: [ shakes head indicating he is not ]

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Stroud: Isn't it incredible that our bioelectrical makeup could operate a life-form which evolved in such a distant and so different an environment as Earth's?

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Paul Wang: I, uh, didn't come here to talk about this.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Stroud: Oh. Do you want my hypothesis on why you did come here?

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Paul Wang: It's, uh, kind of the going rate for me to finally meet someone who interests me the night before I leave on a suicide mission.










From 9/21/1944 ( premiere US film "Cowboy from Lonesome River" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 11/19/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Hostile Visit - Part 1" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 1194 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1969 ( premiere US TV episode "Adam-12"::"Log 112: You Blew It" ) is 1194 days



From 1/23/1939 ( premiere US film "Pride of the Navy" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 21948 days

21948 = 10974 + 10974

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/19/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Hostile Visit - Part 1" ) is 10974 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 5, Episode 16: The One with the Cop

Original Air Date—25 February 1999

After Joey saw Monica and Chandler doing a crossword together, he dreams about non-sexual closeness with her; they stop him moving out, and suggest their relationship probably looks so appealing because it started as friendship; so Joey transfers his interest to Rachel, who isn't interested. Phoebe finds a wallet with NYPD badge at Central Perk; after Chandler points out playing cop with real people is a serious crime, she decides to bring it to the police station, but pulls it a last time on her way- to the real cop, Gary. Ross buys a couch, refuses to pay almost as much for delivery just three blocks, but can't manage getting it up the staircase with Rachel; Chandler as third man just gets caught, the couch gets it even worse. Everyone is scared when Gary shows up, but he only wants to take Phoebe out.

Next US airings:

Tue. Nov. 8 5:00 PM TBS










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Wait, look it!
This is a police badge!
Cool. But why would a cop come|in here? They don't serve doughnuts.
Can you discover the badge again?|I can do better than that.
I bet somebody's|missing that badge.
I should take it back.|But at the police station...
...I'll check their|Ten Most Wanted.
My friend's been Number 11 forever.|This could be her year!
- Hey, you guys.|- Hey, Joey.
Is that my sweatshirt?
Yes, it is. I'm sorry.|I was cold. I hope it's okay.
It's just that if you wear|someone's sweatshirt...
...shouldn't it be your boyfriend's?
And I'm not him.
I'm sorry.|I'll give it back.
It's going to be all|smelling like Monica.
Do I smell bad?
You smell like a meadow.
I'm sorry.
What's with him?
The last time Joey went to a meadow,|his mother was shot by a hunter.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031824/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Pride of the Navy (1939)

Country Date

USA 23 January 1939










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036726/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Cowboy from Lonesome River (1944)

Country Date

USA 21 September 1944



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036726/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Cowboy from Lonesome River (1944)


Steve Randall heads a group of Mesa Valley ranchers fighting Matt Conroy , who owns the water company and charges exorbitant rates that the ranchers can not afford. Senator Proctor and his secretary, Mona Grant, come from the capitol to inform Randall that a bill is pending to convert Conway's company to a municipal project. Conway imports the Senator's black-sheep look-alike brother, Sheppard Proctor, kills the senator and arranges with Mona, who is in league with him, to have Sheppard pose as his brother. The impostor then proceeds to fight against the bill at the capitol.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Ever since you flashed my badge,|I can't stop thinking about you.
You're the prettiest fake|undercover whore I've ever seen.
Nice.
Wow, I didn't see that coming.|You're asking me out.
I could've done it better,|but they're staring at me.
I'd like to go out|with you, officer.
- Gary.|- Gary.
Okay, so it's a date.
I got to ask you, though.|How'd you find me?
I ran your fingerprints|through the computer.
This was listed|as your last known address.
Impressive.
Not as impressive as you. Your record|shows you've done some weird stuff.
We'll talk at dinner.
- So I'll come by and pick you up?|- I can't wait.
Don't worry, I won't just|take you out for doughnuts.
He has a gun!