Friday, November 04, 2011

Spy game




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/24/07 3:52 AM
I find myself thinking of some "memories" of when I was assigned to the USS Wainwright. The ship had left port for a short regional deployment and I stayed back because I had a medical appointment on base. Or something like that. Not really sure why I didn't leave with the ship but it was because of some appointment on base. After that appointment, there was a period before the ship was due back when I was assigned to work in an office there on base. I liked the assignment because I had to wear my dress uniform and I liked that because I got to wear all my ribbons. I didn't have any ribbons until we were in the Persian Gulf and so most of my ribbons were from that Operation Praying Mantis combat engagement. There were two other petty officers in the office; they might have been CPO's, but maybe Petty Officer First Class's. They didn't really have any work for me to do in there so they had me crumpling up pages of documents that were going into a burn bag because they were classified. They told me to take my time and pace myself because they didn't have any other work for me but I "remember" that I went through all the documents too soon and then didn't have anything to do. But then I was watching one of them typing up some regular report on a computer and he didn't know how to touch type so I volunteered to type it for him. I think the word processor was Gemstar. He told me I had saved him a lot of time. I had to leave and report back to the Wainwright the next day I think.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Spy_Game.html


Spy Game


You used to run|an agent named Bishop.
- Tom Bishop. Yeah. How is he?|- We'd like to take a look at his files.
You try Records?
Of course, we have his main files.
- It was your personals.|- What do you want to know?
We'll have your op reports downloaded in|an hour. That should give us all we need.
For now, I'll just take your files.
Grab yourself a seat|and make yourself comfortable.
It will take me a while to dig them up.
Call my office as soon as you have them.|ASAP.
Muir, good luck|with the retirement.
The director sent this down.|Actually looks like he signed it himself.
Harker said I'm supposed to|collect all your files on Tom Bishop.
Finally get to use one of these burn bags.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0681147

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quantum Leap (TV series 1989–1993)

Nowhere to Run - August 10, 1968 (#5.4)


Scott Bakula ... Dr. Sam Beckett

Jennifer Aniston ... Kiki Wilson


Sam leaps into the body of Marine Corps Ron Captain Miller who is in a Veterans Hospital having lost both of his legs in combat in Vietnam. His wife had met him in Tokyo when he was first evacuated from the war zone and it's not apparent why Sam is there. Al thinks it's to reconcile with his wife since history records that has several children. Sam wonders if he's there to help his hospital roommate, Sgt. Billy Johnson who is now a quadriplegic. He seems to have given up on life refusing to have anything to do with his loving girlfriend. Al knows that Billy will commit suicide by drowning himself in the pool so Sam sets out to ensure that it doesn't happen. Sam also becomes close to Kiki Wilson whose brother is MIA and volunteers at the hospital. Her cheery attitude helps all of those around her - and it's also clear that she has taken a particular interest in Captain Miller.


Release Date: 6 October 1992 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston


While hosting "Saturday Night Live" (1975) in 1999, she did a skit satirizing boyfriend Brad Pitt's stalker, aspiring actress Athena Marie Rolando. Pitt was promoting Fight Club (1999) at the time.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/391098


Dying Young (1991)


What does your tattoo mean?
Strength of heart.
- Good morning. - Morning.
- If I drink this, can I have a cigarette? - No.
No, I didn't think so. Wait a minute. Show you something.
Feel it. Feel it.
- It's coming in. - Yeah.
- No fever. Is there? - No.
Uh, wait a second.
- I have an idea. - That's okay.
- I'd like to tell you about it, but... - But what?
- But don't get mad. - Why?
Well, it has something to do with...
something you're sensitive about.
My cooking? My clothing? My hair?
Your education.
You know, I have spent my entire life studying.
Years of lying in a bed reading. Not what you were doing.
- Sleeping with construction workers.