Sunday, June 03, 2007

Beverly Hills Cop (1984)

I'm not sure precisely sure what is the reason for the connection, but "Beverly Hills Cop" premiered 3 years, 33 weeks, 4 days after the first space shuttle landed on 4/14/1981. I'm not sure if there is some other message associated with this movie. It could just be that Eddy Murphy and I are good friends and there is also the notion there about my work for the government, in that I am very wealthy but I always seem to get stuck with the worst assignments. I think about that when I read that tagline for "An Officer And A Gentleman" and I think of how it mostly applies to me with the exception that life gave me everything and yet, I am still out there living that life of the military. Life gave me a lot, especially such a great love as my wife. But it also gave me some of the worst enemy-villians a person could have.

And after I thought about this for a while, I remembered precisely why this has a 33-34 connection with that space shuttle flight. That flight was the one I recognize as when I got the starboard landing gear down just in time to prevent the shuttle from being demolished on landing. The landing gear wheel was stuck in place because the heat tile insulation failed during atmosphere re-entry and the uplock roller was melted from the heat. I got it pryed loose just in time, but then the landing gear door opened under my feet and I fell out of the shuttle to the desert floor. I had a parachute on, but I was traveling at around the speed of sound and the chute never fully inflated. I hit the ground face first with the parachute streaming behind me. I think this is the source of the symbolic and artificial memory of Michelle Center pushing me in some kind of cart at the Six Flags amusement park, which I think occurred in my artificial memory, during my junior year, and I had my eyes closed. I think that reflects me being transported on a stretcher from an ambulance and I was unconscious. There is also that artificial and symbolic memory of me stepping off the wrong side of a passenger train in France and finding myself face down in the rocks and gravel next to the train track.

The character he portrays has the same last name as the character Louis Gossett Jr. portrayed in the 1982 "An Officer And A Gentleman." I don't think I have watched this movie over the past 9 years, so it might be important one detail that I have been thinking about. It something about how that woman at the art gallery was an old friend. I'm not sure why that might be important, other than what seems to be obvious reasons.

From 4/14/1981 to 12/5/1984 is: 3 years, 33 weeks, 4 days

33-34

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Hills_Cop

Beverly Hills Cop (1984) is an Academy Award nominated American comedy film directed by Martin Brest and starring Eddie Murphy. The film shot Murphy to international stardom as he started to become a mainstream actor. The film won the People's Choice Award for Favorite Motion Picture (1985) and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture - Comedy/Musical (1985). It earned an estimated USD$234 million at the box office, making it, by a small margin, the second biggest hit of 1984 (next to Ghostbusters). This film is number 22 on Bravo's "100 Funniest Movies".

Tagline: "The Heat Is On!"



There seems to be a 235.9 month connection between Ronnie Cox and the actor who portrays the police chief. It is only off by one day. Technically, it is 235.866 but if one more day is added, then it becomes 235.9 months, which I believe is a 2-359 clue. These are established actors so I was probably working just to get the numbers as close as I could while still ensuring a high-level of quality performance for the movie, assuming I was the one in overall charge of the production. I assume that I own the company that has some

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001074/

Ronny Cox
Date of Birth: 23 July 1938
...
Beverly Hills Cop (1984) .... Lt. Andrew Bogomil


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0254634/

Stephen Elliott
Date of Birth: 27 November 1918
...
Beverly Hills Cop (1984) .... Police Chief Hubbard



From 5/5/1957 to 3/3/1959 is: 667 days
667 / = 333.5

From 5/5/1957 to 3/4/1959 is: 668 days
668 / 2 = 334

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002060/

Lisa Eilbacher
Date of Birth: 5 May 1957
...
Beverly Hills Cop (1984) .... Jeannette 'Jenny' Summers
...
An Officer and a Gentleman (1982) .... Casey Seeger



The USS Stark FFG-31 was hit by anti-ship missiles on 5/17/1987. On that day, the actor Judge Reinhold was 359 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, old. I'm not sure where the '35' comes from but it was the caliber of the rifle I used to shoot that 9-point deer, which I believe is symbolic of me leading the strike on the Osirak facility on 6/7/1981. This detail seems to suggest a 359-35 clue, in that the terrorists wanted to kill me on that particular day. I have long suspected they were actually manipulating my escape, somehow, across Africa, to have me return at a certain time. It is very confusing. I have been thinking that my family had people out there searching for me, and if they would get close to my location, the terrorists would do something to drive me away from being found.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001662/

Judge Reinhold
Date of Birth: 21 May 1957
...
Beverly Hills Cop (1984) .... Det. William 'Billy' Rosewood