Sunday, November 06, 2011

Asheville. Since You're Gone




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279113/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Good Girl (2002)


Justine: As a girl you see the world as a giant candy store filled with sweet candy and such. But one day you look around and you see a prison and you're on death row. You wanna run or scream or cry but something's locking you up. Are the other folks cows chewing cud until the hour comes when their heads roll? Or are they just keeping quiet like you, planning their escape.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: May 02, 2007


I can distinctly remember that Tracie was saying this was our song and I was thinking that it wasn’t our song because I always thought of Rachel when I heard it.


The Cars is the first studio album by American new wave band The Cars, released in 1978. (see 1978 in music). In 2003, the album was ranked number 282 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. "Moving in Stereo" was used as the theme for Phoebe Cates' famous pool scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High



Just What I Needed is a song by the band The Cars on their self-titled album in 1978 on Elektra Records



Just What I Needed



I dont mind you comin here
And wastin all my time
cause when youre standin oh so near
I kinda lose my mind
Its not the perfume that you wear
Its not the ribbons in your hair
I dont mind you comin here
And wastin all my time
I dont mind you hangin out
And talkin in your sleep
It doesnt matter where youve been
As long as it was deep, yeah
You always knew to wear it well and
You look so fancy I can tell
I dont mind you hangin out
And talkin in your sleep
I guess youre just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
I guess youre just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to bleed
I dont mind you comin here
And wastin all my time time
cause when youre standin oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah
Its not the perfume that you wear
Its not the ribbons in your hair
I dont mind you comin here
And wastin all my time
I guess youre just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
I guess youre just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to bleed
I guess youre just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
I guess youre just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to bleed
Yeah, yeah, so bleed me
Youre just what I needed
Youre just what I needed
Yeah, youre just what I needed
Yeah, yeah yeah


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 May 2007 excerpt ends]














http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:POWM.jpg


File:POWM.jpg





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_of_War_Medal


Prisoner of War Medal


The Prisoner of War Medal is a military award of the United States armed forces which was authorized by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan on 8 November 1985. The United States Code citation for the POW Medal statute is 10 U.S.C. § 1128.

The Prisoner of War Medal may be awarded to any person who was a prisoner of war after April 5, 1917, (the date of the United States entry into World War I was the 6th). It is awarded to any person who was taken prisoner or held captive while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing Armed Force; or while serving with friendly forces engaged in armed conflict against an opposing Armed Force in which the United States is not a belligerent party. As of an amendment to Title 10 of the United States Code in 1989, the medal is also awarded for captivity by foreign armed forces that are hostile to the United States, under circumstances which the Secretary concerned finds to have been comparable to those under which persons have generally been held captive by enemy armed forces during periods of armed conflict. The person's conduct, while in captivity, must have been honorable. This medal may be awarded posthumously to the surviving next of kin of the recipient.





http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/medals/pow

Department of Defense

United States of America

DPMO

Defense Prisoner of War

Missing Personnel Office


Prisoner of War Medal


Instituted: 1985

Dates: All

Devices: (Silver Star, Bronze Star)

Notes: Gold and Silver Star attachments apply only to USN, USMC and USCG. Bronze and Silver Oak Leaf attachments apply only to Army and USAF.

Eligibility: The POW Medal is authorized by Public Law 99-145 (Nov. 8, 1985), as amended by Public Law 101-89 (Nov. 29, 1989), and codified at section 1128, title 10, United States Code. The POW Medal is authorized for any person who, while serving in any capacity with the U.S. Armed Forces, was taken prisoner and held captive after April 5, 1917. The POW Medal is to be issued only to those U.S. military personnel and other personnel granted credible U.S. military service who were taken prisoner and held captive:

(1) while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;

(2) while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force;

(3) while serving with friendly forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing force in which the United States is not a belligerent party; or

(4) by foreign armed forces that are hostile to the United States, under circumstances which the Secretary concerned finds to have been comparable to those under which persons have generally been held captive by enemy armed forces during periods of armed conflict.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:55 AM


1993





I arranged for Kerry Burgess and her to meet. Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess had been shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993 and she was caring for him in the months as he recovered from the injury.

The fugitive was killed by the return gunfire from Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


So the funny part is that, during all that thinking, sometime, I am pretty certain was on 30 October 2010, Kerry Burgess was standing in my living room and he wanted to know why I had the matches laid out on my keyboard.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 November 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_18

Flight of the Intruder


:18:43
Well, hell, I guess...

:18:45
I guess I got you
into this, didn't I?

:18:48
I don't see it that way.

:18:51
Well, it was my fight
and my fault.

:18:55
It was just your idea.

:18:56
It was my choice.

:18:58
Nobody tells me what to do.

:19:00
That's part of the reason

:19:02
these human Dobermans
are watching me.

:19:09
Look, Jake,
I've never trusted anybody.

:19:14
I've never counted on anybody
but myself.

:19:19
But I'll tell you,
nobody has a chance alone.

:19:23
I'm glad we did this together.

:19:27
We never broke the faith, amigo.











http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cars/sinceyouregone.html


THE CARS


"Since You're Gone"

since you're gone the nights are getting strange
since you're gone nothing's making sense
since you're gone i stumble in the shade
since you're gone everything's in perfect tense
i can't help it when you fall apart
i can't help it i guess you better start
that is forgetting about you
since you're gone the nights are getting strange
since you're gone i'm throwing it all away
i can't help it everything's a mess
i can't help it you're so treacherous
when it comes to tenderness
since you're gone
since you're gone i miss the peak sensation
since you're gone i took the big vacation
since you're gone i never feel sedate
since you're gone the moonlight ain't so great










From 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service & RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the National Civil Rights Museum Memphis Tennessee ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 11/13/1943 ( premiere US film "Northern Pursuit" ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 4/9/1941 ( the United States Navy battleship USS North Carolina BB 55 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 20828 days

20828 = 10414 + 10414

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



From 5/17/1968 ( the destruction of United States Selective Service files in Cantonsville Maryland ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 10928 days

10928 = 5464 + 5464

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/1980 ( the United States Navy warship USS Arkansas CGN 41 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) is 5464 days



From 10/20/1968 ( Jacqueline Kennedy marries Aristotle Onassis ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 10772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward in war and in peace ) is 10772 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120135/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Since You've Been Gone (1998) (TV)

Country Date

USA 18 April 1998
UK 6 January 2005










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036218/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Northern Pursuit (1943)

Country Date

USA 13 November 1943





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036218/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Northern Pursuit (1943)


Canadian Mountie Steve Wagner captures a German Luftwaffe officer on a spy mission, who later escapes from the prison camp. To catch the spy ring, the Mounties employ a ruse so that the spies, believing Steve to be sympathetic, enlist him in their plans.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036218/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Northern Pursuit (1943)


Laura McBain: McBain's daughter in love with a policeman!










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Nick nodded and wrote: “You think I can get my week’s pay back?”

“Not a chance,” Baker said flatly. “I’m just a hick sheriff, boy. For somethin like that, you’d be wantin Oral Roberts.”

Nick nodded and shrugged. Putting his hands together, he made a bird flying away.

“Yeah, like that. How many were there?”

Nick held up four fingers, shrugged, then held up five.

“Think you could identify any of them?”

Nick held up one finger and wrote: “Big & blond. Your size, maybe a little heavier. Gray shirt & pants. He was wearing a big ring. 3rd finger right hand. Purple stone. That’s what cut me.”

As Baker read this, a change came over his face. First concern, then anger. Nick, thinking the anger was directed against him, became frightened again.

“Oh Jesus Christ,” Baker said. “This here’s a full commode slopping over for sure. You sure?”

Nick nodded reluctantly.

“Anything else? You see anything else?”

Nick thought hard, then wrote: “Small scar. On his forehead.”

Baker looked at the words. “That’s Ray Booth,” he said. “My brother-in-law. Thanks, kid. Five in the morning and my day’s wrecked already.”

Nick’s eyes opened a little wider, and he made a cautious gesture of commiseration.

“Well, all right,” Baker said, more to himself than to Nick. “He’s a bad actor. Janey knows it. He beat her up enough times when they was kids together. Still, they’re brother n sister and I guess I can forget my lovin for this week.”

Nick looked down, embarrassed. After a moment Baker shook his shoulder so—that Nick would see him speaking.

“It probably won’t do any good anyway,” he said. “Ray ‘n his jerk-off buddies’ll just swear each other up. Your word against theirs. Did you get any licks in?”

“Kicked this Ray in the guts,” Nick wrote. “Got another one in the nose. Might have broken it.”

“Ray chums around with Vince Hogan, Billy Warner, and Mike Childress, mostly,” Baker said. “I might be able to get Vince alone and break him down. He’s got all the spine of a dyin jellyfish. If I could get him I could go after Mike and Billy. Ray got that ring in a fraternity at LSU. He flunked out his sophomore year.” He paused, drumming his fingers against the rim of his breakfast plate. “I guess we could give it a go, kid, if you wanted to. But I’ll warn you in advance, we probably won’t get them. They’re as vicious and cowardly as a dogpack, but they’re town boys and you’re just a deaf-mute drifter. And if they got off, they’d come after you.”

Nick thought about it. In his mind he kept coming back to the image of himself, being shoved from one of them to the next like a bleeding scarecrow, and to Ray’s lips forming the words: I’m gonna mess im up. Sucker kicked me. To the feel of his knapsack, that old friend of the last two wandering years, being ripped from his back.

On the memo pad he wrote and underlined two words: “Let’s try.”

Baker sighed and nodded. “Okay. Vince Hogan works down to the sawmill… well, that ain’t just true. What he does mostly is fucks off down to the sawmill. We’ll take a ride down there about nine, if that’s fine with you. Maybe we can get him scared enough to spill the beans.”

Nick nodded.

“How’s your mouth? Doc Soames left some pills. He said it would probably be a misery to you.”

Nick nodded ruefully.

“I’ll get em. It…” He broke off, and in Nick’s silent movie world, he watched the sheriff explode several sneezes into his handkerchief. “That’s another thing,” he went on, but he had turned away now and Nick caught only the first word. “I’m comin down with a real good cold. Jesus Christ, ain’t life grand? Welcome to Arkansas, boy.”










http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90433944


npr


Fire Sparked Push to End Vietnam War

by ANDREA SEABROOK


May 17, 2008

On May 17, 1968, a quiet suburb of Baltimore became the flashpoint of the movement to end the Vietnam War.

Nine members of the Roman Catholic Church broke into a Selective Service office in Catonsville, Md., and stole hundreds of files containing the draft records of young American men about to be sent to Vietnam. Using homemade napalm, the group — which became known as the "Catonsville Nine" — set the papers on fire.

Later that year, they would be tried and convicted of destroying U.S. property, destroying Selective Service files and interfering with the Selective Service Act of 1967. But their trial made Catonsville a focal point of anti-war rebellion.

The Catonsville action was organized by the now-deceased Father Philip Berrigan, who earlier that year had joined three other people in pouring their blood on another set of draft files.










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/090731-N-1325N-001.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

090731-N-1325N-001 KITSAP, Wash. (July 31, 2009) The Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine USS Alabama (SSBN 731) cycles it's missile hatches during the ships return from a deterrent patrol while the tugs Catahecassa and Mitchell Herbert guide the submarine to be moored at the Delta Pier on board Naval Base Kitsap. (U.S. Navy photo by Ray Narimatsu/Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

090731-N-1325N-001










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/30/us/the-1992-campaign-new-york-clinton-admits-experiment-with-marijuana-in-1960-s.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm


The New York Times


THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: New York; Clinton Admits Experiment With Marijuana in 1960's

By GWEN IFILL

Published: March 30, 1992

Gov. Bill Clinton of Arkansas said yesterday that he experimented with marijuana while he was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University in the late 1960's, but that he had never used any other illegal drug.

"I've never broken a state law," he said. "But when I was in England I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale it, and never tried it again."

In responding to questions at a candidates' forum on WCBS-TV in New York, Mr. Clinton violated his own rule against answering "Have you ever?" questions and spoke in more detail than he had before about his encounters with drugs.

But he said afterward that he had never before been asked the question as directly, "And I just told the truth."

"That when I was 22, I was in England, I did what most everybody else did over there," he said. "I tried it a couple of times. I literally didn't like it and never did it again." Mr. Clinton studied at Oxford from 1968 to 1970. Similar Disclosures

He said he did not expect the disclosure to hurt his Presidential campaign, because other candidates, including Senator Al Gore of Tennessee and former Gov. Bruce Babbitt of Arizona, had made similar admissions in the 1988 campaign.

"I don't think it hurt Senator Gore four years ago or Governor Babbitt, and it certainly didn't keep Clarence Thomas off the Supreme Court," he said. During Justice Thomas's confirmation process last year, the White House disclosed that he had used marijuana while in college but said President Bush deemed it "a minor matter."

In the past, Mr. Clinton has answered questions about drug use by saying he never broke the laws of his state or of the United States. He said yesterday that there should remain "some sense of what is private and what is public for public officials."










http://www.britannica.com/presidents/article-3869


Encyclopædia Britannica Profiles

The American Presidency


Kennedy, John F.

Assassination


Jacqueline Kennedy and her two children moved from the White House to a home in the Georgetown section of Washington. Continuing crowds of the worshipful and curious made peace there impossible, however, and in the summer of 1964 she moved to New York City. Pursuit continued until October 20, 1968, when she married Aristotle Onassis, a wealthy Greek shipping magnate. The Associated Press said that the marriage “broke the spell of almost complete adulation of a woman who had become virtually a legend in her own time.”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120135/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

Since You've Been Gone (1998) (TV)


Directed by

David Schwimmer


David Schwimmer ... Robert S. Levitt













http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001710

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

David Schwimmer

Born: David Larry Schwimmer November 2, 1966


Flight of the Intruder 1991

Duty Officer










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_45

Flight of the Intruder


:45:08
Well, today's your lucky day.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]



Damn it.
Shaw missed his first position.