Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The one with Jennifer Aniston.




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/01/07 8:40 PM


I can't remember the name of the guy next to Rich Molck but I think he was a 55-Bravo tech. I think he went to work for Diebold after he got out of the Navy. I think I actually saw his Diebold email address in the recent past; possibly when I was still at Microsoft.

http://www.usswainwright.org/photoalbum/1986MedCruise/pages/palma15.html


The guy sitting down is, I think, Kelsey and he was the Leading Petty Officer when I reported on board. I had already been selected for Second Class Petty Officer by the time I reported on board but I think it was about a month before I put on the stripes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:46:58 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 841 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Kerry Burgess wrote:
It's been 841 days since I ran the Seattle Marathon. As I was waiting for the race to start, a very attractive young woman kicked my foot and I started talking to her. She was going to college in Provo and I described being out there the previous year for Ironman Utah. She told me that people say to stay out of that lake now because of "dead bodies" in it. I saw her later and she was far ahead of me in the race. I remember also thinking that people were watching me, beyond the normal spectating. I passed by a group of people and heard someone say "there he is." The next day at work, the director my group told me she had been there to watch the finish of the race. She described how she had accidently showed up or something like that, but I wasn't buying it. A cute woman at work that day was wearing clothes that looked suspicously similar to what I had wore for the race.

I think this was the 4th of 5 marathons I finished in a year period. I'm not sure of exact dates offhand but between Dec 2002 and Dec 2003, I completed 5 marathons, 2 sprint triathlons, and I trained for and participated in Ironman CDA, but I dropped out at the midpoint, completing the 2.4 mile swim and then 56 miles of the bike. I had developed serious cramps in my legs during the swim and a cramp in my lower leg was very painful. It was also extremely hot and I let myself get dehydrated. I could have probably taken some advil to relieve the pain in my leg, but being so dehydrated, I was worried about taking anything. I dropped out of the race and didn't really start regretting it until about 3 or days later, so that was an indication to me that I should have dropped out. If I had started regretting it right away, then I probably could have kept going on and at least finished the bike course.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, June 16, 2006 7:37:12 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 16, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


On the theme of something I wrote earlier today, I have been thinking for several days, maybe weeks or longer, about something I said to Lynn after I came back from Utah in 2002. I was joking about the lousy lake we had to swim in. I joked that I went down to the water and then asked myself: "who organized this race, Osama bin Laden?" I went on to describe to her some thoughts that I don't know why I was having about how terrorists would go after the most physically fit people in preparation for an invasion. Now that I think about, I now remember something I read about the Soviets planning something like that with pilots in a country, Norway I think, in preparation for a Warsaw Pact invasion of NATO. They kept track of all the pilots in their homes and then planned to murder them just before the invasion took place so they wouldn't be in the air to fight back.


Watching the news today, I'm thinking Reichert is hiding something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2006 excerpt ends]










[ David George Reichert the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & David George Reichert staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/greenriver/threat_7.html


tru TV


SERIAL KILLERS > SEXUAL PREDATORS

Green River Killer: River of Death


By Rachael Bell

The Big Break

In April 2001, almost 20 years after the first known Green River murder, Detective Reichert, who had become the sheriff of King County, began renewed investigations into the murders. It was a case he refused to let go of and he remained determined to find the killer. This time the task force had technology on their side.


Ridgway, originally born in Salt Lake City, Utah, on February 18, 1949, worked for a computer company at the time of his arrest. During the time of the murders, he was employed as a truck painter for 30 years at the Kentworth truck factory in Renton, Washington.



http://www.biography.com/people/gary-ridgway-10073409


bio.


Gary Ridgway biography


Serial killer Gary Leon Ridgway was born on February 18, 1949, in Salt Lake City, Utah. He held a job painting trucks for 30 years and was married three times. He began murdering women in 1982. He was caught in 2001 when a DNA test revealed a match. He told investigators he killed as many as 60 women along Route 99 in south King County, Washington. He was sentenced to life in prison.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Ever since you flashed my badge,|I can't stop thinking about you.
You're the prettiest fake|undercover whore I've ever seen.
Nice.
Wow, I didn't see that coming.|You're asking me out.
I could've done it better,|but they're staring at me.
I'd like to go out|with you, officer.
- Gary.|- Gary.
Okay, so it's a date.
I got to ask you, though.|How'd you find me?
I ran your fingerprints|through the computer.
This was listed|as your last known address.
Impressive.
Not as impressive as you. Your record|shows you've done some weird stuff.










From 2/18/1949 ( Gary Leon Ridgway ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" )(Thursday) is 18269 days

18269 = 1 + 9134 + 9134

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/5/1990 ( premiere US TV series episode "The American Experience"::"The Satellite Sky" ) is 9134 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 1704 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1970 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Tom Grattan's War"::"Sky Patrol" ) is 1704 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 1584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1970 ( premiere US film "Airport" ) is 1584 days



From 8/13/1942 ( premiere US film "Bambi" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 20650 days

20650 = 10325 + 10325

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "NYPD Blue"::"Steroid Roy" ) is 10325 days



From 9/25/1951 ( Mark Hamill ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 1/13/1976 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Warship"::"What Are Friends For?" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 8444 days

8444 = 4222 + 4222

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) is 4222 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 11443 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/2/1997 ( premiere US TV movie "Journey of the Heart" ) is 11443 days



From 11/21/1940 ( premiere US film "Give Us Wings" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as warrant officer of the United States Marine Corps and circa 2011 my current grade of active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" )(Thursday) is 3209 days

3209 = 1 + 1604 + 1604

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/25/1970 ( premiere US film "Pussycat, Pussycat, I Love You" ) is 1604 days



From 9/21/1944 ( premiere US film "Cowboy from Lonesome River" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 11/19/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Hostile Visit - Part 1" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 1194 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1969 ( premiere US TV episode "Adam-12"::"Log 112: You Blew It" ) is 1194 days



From 1/23/1939 ( premiere US film "Pride of the Navy" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 21948 days

21948 = 10974 + 10974

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/19/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Hostile Visit - Part 1" ) is 10974 days



From 5/20/1943 ( premiere United Kingdom film "We Dive at Dawn" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 20370 days

20370 = 10185 + 10185

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/1993 ( premiere US TV series "NYPD Blue" ) is 10185 days



From 5/12/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Crimson Tide" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 1385 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/1969 ( Christian Slater ) is 1385 days



From 8/12/1938 ( premiere US film "The Utah Trail" ) To 2/25/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Cop" ) is 22112 days

22112 = 11056 + 11056

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/9/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Broken Arrow" ) is 11056 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583593/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Friends"

The One with the Cop (1999)

Country Date

USA 25 February 1999



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583593

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Friends (TV series 1994–2004)

The One with the Cop (#5.16)


Lisa Kudrow ... Phoebe Buffay

Michael Rapaport ... Gary


After Joey saw Monica and Chandler doing a crossword together, he dreams about non-sexual closeness with her; they stop him moving out, and suggest their relationship probably looks so appealing because it started as friendship; so Joey transfers his interest to Rachel, who isn't interested. Phoebe finds a wallet with NYPD badge at Central Perk; after Chandler points out playing cop with real people is a serious crime, she decides to bring it to the police station, but pulls it a last time on her way- to the real cop, Gary. Ross buys a couch, refuses to pay almost as much for delivery just three blocks, but can't manage getting it up the staircase with Rachel; Chandler as third man just gets caught, the couch gets it even worse. Everyone is scared when Gary shows up, but he only wants to take Phoebe out.


Release Date: 25 February 1999 (USA)



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270121&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111081700&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 8 5:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Cop

Phoebe finds a police officer's badge and goes on a spree of arrests until she meets up with the owner.


Original Air Date: Feb 25, 1999










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Excuse me. Is this your car?
Don't park here.|You're blocking the entrance.
Don't worry.|It's not a problem.
It's a problem for me, so it's a|problem for you because I'm a cop.
So am I.
Okay. So you're a cop.|You can park anywhere.
I know because I'm a cop too.
Keep up the good work.|Ten four.
Wait. So what precinct|are you with?
I'm with the 57th.
- I know a guy in Homicide up there.|- I'm in Vice.
In fact, I'm undercover|right now. I'm a whore.
Who else is in Vice there?
Do you know...
...Sipowitz?
Sipowitz? I don't think so.
Yeah. Sipowitz. Yeah.|Big guy, kind of bald.
I don't know him.
Don't try to call him.|He's not there. He's out.
His partner just died.
Tell Sipowitz I'm real sorry|for his loss.
I sure will. Take care.
By the way, Sipowitz|will be all right.
That kid from "Silver Spoons"|is really good.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Crimson_Tide.html


Crimson Tide


Forward damage control party, get Lieutenant Hellerman!
Flooding in the bilge bay! Get him down there now!
Conn/Maneuvering: We've lost propulsion, sir!
- Chief of the boat, how we doin'? - Sir, we are going down!
- I need propulsion! - Forward ballast tanks are damaged, sir!
- Forward air pressure: Zero! - Maneuvering/Conn: Restore propulsion as soon as possible.
Conn/Maneuvering: Restoring propulsion as soon as possible! Aye, sir!
[Hull Groaning]
Control/Bilge Bay: Flooding is slowed!
I think we got it under control, sir!
Passing 1,500 feet. At 1,850 it's all over.
[Hull Groaning]
[Cob] Passing 1,600 feet.
Barnes, get over here! Help me with this loose valve!
[Cob] Passing 1,650 feet.
[Hull Groaning]
[Submarine Shaking]
- What the fuck is going on? - [Rivetti] Take it easy.
Conn/Bilge Bay: Flooding has recommenced!
It looks like three men are trapped!
Bilge Bay/Conn: Try and get those men out of there and seal that bay.
Sir, if we don't seal the bilge bay now, we'll lose the ship!
[Hull Groaning]
Bilge Bay/Conn: Can you get the men out?
Sir, there's no fuckin' way! If I go down there, I'll never get out!
Barnes, come on! You've got to come!
Move, move! Barnes, come on, come on! You can do it! Move it!
Bilge Bay/Conn: Seal that bay.
Barnes, let's go! Come on! I've got to close the hatch!
What the fuck are we doing here?
Bilge Bay/Conn: I say again, seal that bay.
Sir, there are men down there, and they're gonna drown!
Lieutenant Hellerman, you have your orders!
Now seal the goddamn bay before we all go down!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036516/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

We Dive at Dawn (1943)

Country Date

UK 20 May 1943










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0656383/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"NYPD Blue"

Pilot (1993)

Country Date

USA 21 September 1993



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0656383

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

NYPD Blue (TV series 1993–2005)

Pilot (#1.1)


David Caruso ... Det. John Kelly

Dennis Franz ... Det. Andy Sipowicz


A group of detectives and officers work at the 15th Precinct, a seedy police station in Manhattan, New York City. Detective John Kelly, a 15-year veteran of the force, deals with his partner Andy Sipowitz, an alcoholic 20-year veteran detective. Laura Hughes, an aspiring lawyer and Detective Kelly's wife, is having problems with their marriage and she hires Josh Goldstein, a lawyer who lives in apartment 4B of their building to work on a divorce, who gets mugged in the laundry room of the building. Meanwhile, Sipowicz is relentlessly pursuing mobster Alfonse Giardella, who threatens Sipowicz to leave him alone. Later, Sipowicz is shot by Giardella during a tryst with a prostitute. Enraged, Kelly orders the precinct officers to hound Giardella and his ruthless employer; mafia kingpin Angelo Marino. The new patrol officer, Janice Licalsi, is attracted to Detective Kelly. But is she is revealed to be an informant for Marino who orders her to murder Kelly.


Release Date: 21 September 1993 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030921/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Utah Trail (1938)

Country Date

USA 12 August 1938



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030921/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Utah Trail (1938)


Tex and his sidekicks arrive to help out his friend Jeffers, a railroad owner, only to find that he has been killed. They quickly run into trouble with an outlaw gang in their attempt to find the mysterious ghost train that supposedly runs on Jeffer's line.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Broken Arrow (1996)


Riley Hale: You know, these exercises are fantastic. When the day comes that we have to go to war against Utah, we're really gonna kick ass, y'know?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Broken Arrow (1996)

Country Date

USA 9 February 1996
UK 12 April 1996










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Broken_Arrow/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_27

Broken Arrow


:27:01
Captain, what exactly are you looking for?

:27:04
Tracks.

:27:05
As in railroad tracks.

:27:08
Deak knows you'll cover
every inch of asphalt north of here.

:27:11
I'll bet 20 bucks that nuke is on a train.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Broken_Arrow/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_41

Broken Arrow


:41:57
I wanna know what's going on,
and I wanna know right now!

:42:10
We were carrying nuclear weapons
on our plane last night.

:42:16
My former commander
is trying to steal them.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


- What are you guys doing up?|- Finishing the crossword.
Do you know a six-letter|word for "red"?
Dark-red.
Wrong, but there's a connect-the-dots|in here for you later.
Hey, how about maroon?
Yes! You are so smart!
You guys are so cute.
I know.
See you in the morning.
I love doing crossword|puzzles with you.
Me too.
Now let's finish this|and go to bed.
Only one left.
Three-letter word.|Not dog, but...
Cat.
You are so smart!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066260/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Pussycat, Pussycat, I Love You (1970)

Country Date

USA 25 March 1970 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Well, sure!|I'm just wearing sweats!
But that's good!
You're not in love with me.|You just want a girlfriend.
It's not just about|getting a girlfriend.
I could get a girlfriend.|We could sit and do crossword puzzles.
But could we have|the closeness like you have?
Monica and I were friends|before we dated. Maybe that's it.
Friends first?
That's interesting.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Let me ask you something.|I was talking with Monica and Chandler.
Boy, they are really tight.
I know.
That's not a bad situation|they got there.
Think I'll get me one of those.
What's up, Joe?
I think Monica and Chandler|are so great...
...because they were friends first.
So I asked myself, who are my friends?|You and Phoebe.
I saw you first, so...
- What are you saying?|- Maybe you and I crank it up a notch.
You know, honey...
...as flattered as I am...
...that you saw me first...
...I just don't think we should be|cranking anything up.
I'll treat you real nice.
Yeah. Well, you know...
I think it's a great idea to become|friends with someone before you date.
But the way you do it is you|meet someone, become their friend...
...build a foundation,|then ask them out on a date.
Don't hit on your existing friends.
Won't that take longer?
Oh, but once you find it...
...it's so worth the wait.
I understand.
Good.
Man, I wish I saw Phoebe first.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


How's it going?|Make any new friends?
Yeah.|I met this woman.
What's she like?
Well, she's...
...really good in bed.
- You were going to be friends first.|- Hey, it's all your fault.
Why?
You didn't give me advice.|You gave me a pickup line.
I told her I wanted to|"build a foundation and be friends".
Suddenly, through no fault of my own,|I became irresistible to her!
And her roommate!
What about the "closeness"?
Closeness, schmosness! There was|three of us, for crying out loud!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x14_-_The_One_Where_Everyone_Finds_Out.html


Friends - 5x14 - The One Where Everyone Finds Out


I am that, and the whole rage thing|is definitely behind me.
I wonder if it's time for you|to rejoin our museum team?
That would be great.
I am totally ready|to come back to work.
What are you doing?
Get off my sister!










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000434/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Mark Hamill

Date of Birth

25 September 1951, Concord, California, USA

Birth Name

Mark Richard Hamill










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars (1977)


Princess Leia: Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?






http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Wait, look it!
This is a police badge!
Cool. But why would a cop come|in here? They don't serve doughnuts.
Can you discover the badge again?|I can do better than that.
I bet somebody's|missing that badge.
I should take it back.|But at the police station...
...I'll check their|Ten Most Wanted.
My friend's been Number 11 forever.|This could be her year!
- Hey, you guys.|- Hey, Joey.
Is that my sweatshirt?
Yes, it is. I'm sorry.|I was cold. I hope it's okay.
It's just that if you wear|someone's sweatshirt...
...shouldn't it be your boyfriend's?
And I'm not him.
I'm sorry.|I'll give it back.
It's going to be all|smelling like Monica.
Do I smell bad?
You smell like a meadow.
I'm sorry.
What's with him?
The last time Joey went to a meadow,|his mother was shot by a hunter.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0656405/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"NYPD Blue"

Steroid Roy (1994)

Country Date

USA 8 February 1994



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0656405

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

NYPD Blue (TV series 1993–2005)

Steroid Roy (#1.15)


Detective Kelly insists to a reluctant Larson that he take a drug test and when it comes back positive of steroid use, he is fired. One of Detective Mike Roberts' informants/girlfriends comes to the precinct and causes trouble for him, especially when she later turns up dead, and Roberts becomes a suspect. Although Roberts ends up being cleared, his reputation is ruined and he decides to quit the police force. Meanwhile, Sylvia has trouble getting through to Sipowicz to give their relationship another try. Also, Laura appeals to Kelly to help her re-examine a case she is prosecuting of the alleged murder of an abusive man by his wife, in which Martinez and Medavoy investigate one witness and discover some conflicting facts in the case.


Release Date: 8 February 1994 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Excuse me. Is this your car?
Don't park here.|You're blocking the entrance.
Don't worry.|It's not a problem.
It's a problem for me, so it's a|problem for you because I'm a cop.
So am I.
Okay. So you're a cop.|You can park anywhere.
I know because I'm a cop too.
Keep up the good work.|Ten four.
Wait. So what precinct|are you with?
I'm with the 57th.
- I know a guy in Homicide up there.|- I'm in Vice.
In fact, I'm undercover|right now. I'm a whore.
Who else is in Vice there?
Do you know...
...Sipowitz?
Sipowitz? I don't think so.
Yeah. Sipowitz. Yeah.|Big guy, kind of bald.
I don't know him.
Don't try to call him.|He's not there. He's out.
His partner just died.
Tell Sipowitz I'm real sorry|for his loss.
I sure will. Take care.
By the way, Sipowitz|will be all right.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0744124/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Warship"

What Are Friends For? (1976)

Country Date

UK 13 January 1976



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0744124

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Warship (TV series 1973–1977)

What Are Friends For? (#3.2)


Release Date: 13 January 1976 (UK)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031824/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Pride of the Navy (1939)

Country Date

USA 23 January 1939










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036726/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Cowboy from Lonesome River (1944)

Country Date

USA 21 September 1944



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036726/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Cowboy from Lonesome River (1944)


Steve Randall heads a group of Mesa Valley ranchers fighting Matt Conroy , who owns the water company and charges exorbitant rates that the ranchers can not afford. Senator Proctor and his secretary, Mona Grant, come from the capitol to inform Randall that a bill is pending to convert Conway's company to a municipal project. Conway imports the Senator's black-sheep look-alike brother, Sheppard Proctor, kills the senator and arranges with Mona, who is in league with him, to have Sheppard pose as his brother. The impostor then proceeds to fight against the bill at the capitol.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034492/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Bambi (1942)

Country Date

USA 13 August 1942 (New York City, New York)