Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Gary the whore chaser and Lisa Kudrow's fake badge scam backfires creating probable cause for arrest of anyone involved in the theft of my property.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


- Who is it?|- NYPD.
Oh, my God!
Just a minute, officer!
- I'm looking for Phoebe Buffay.|- My God, it's him! It's that cop!
- I can't believe he found me!|- Are you going to go to jail?
If I go down,|you guys go down with me.
Harboring a fugitive?|That's one-to-three years minimum.
Good luck, Chandler.
Arrest me, but you'll never|make it stick and you know it.
I have no choice, it's my job.|You understand, right?
And you understand that|I'm calling my lawyer.
And once he puts you on the stand|he'll make you look like a fool!
I don't like looking foolish.
Maybe I don't arrest you today.|Maybe I came by and you weren't here.
I'd love it if I weren't here!
Since you're not going to jail tonight,|I was wondering if you'd...
...like to go to dinner with me?
Me?
Ever since you flashed my badge,|I can't stop thinking about you.
You're the prettiest fake|undercover whore I've ever seen.
Nice.
Wow, I didn't see that coming.|You're asking me out.
I could've done it better,|but they're staring at me.
I'd like to go out|with you, officer.
- Gary.|- Gary.





http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0029130/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Gary (Character)

from "Friends" (1994)


"Friends: The One with the Cop (#5.16)" (1999)


Gary: [to Phoebe] You're the prettiest fake undercover whore I've ever seen.

Joey, Chandler: Nice!










From 10/30/1945 ( Henry Winkler ) To 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) is 8907 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) is 8907 days



From 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) To 1/15/1974 ( premiere US TV series "Happy Days" ) is 1397 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/30/1969 ( the Soviet Union Tu-22M "Backfire" supersonic maritime bomber first flight ) is 1397 days



From 1/27/1944 ( premiere US film "The Fighting Seabees" ) To 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 8341 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/3/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "Redeye Express" ) is 8341 days



From 5/20/1958 ( Ron Reagan ) To 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) is 4322 days

4322 = 2161 + 2161

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1971 ( premiere US film "The Last Picture Show" ) is 2161 days



From 7/26/1941 ( premiere US film "Bad Men of Missouri" ) To 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 7/26/1941 ( premiere US film "'Pimpernel' Smith" ) To 3/20/1970 ( Michael Rapaport & Linda Larkin ) is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001650/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Michael Rapaport

Date of Birth

20 March 1970, New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name

Michael David Rapaport





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/fullcredits#cast

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

"Friends" (1994)


Michael Rapaport ... Gary





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0488306

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Linda Larkin
Date of Birth: 20 March 1970
Aladdin (1992) (voice) .... Princess Jasmine










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Excuse me. Is this your car?
Don't park here.|You're blocking the entrance.
Don't worry.|It's not a problem.
It's a problem for me, so it's a|problem for you because I'm a cop.
So am I.
Okay. So you're a cop.|You can park anywhere.
I know because I'm a cop too.
Keep up the good work.|Ten four.
Wait. So what precinct|are you with?










http://articles.janes.com/articles/Janes-Aero-Engines/Kuznetsov-NK-22-Russian-Federation.html

Jane's


Kuznetsov NK-22 (Russian Federation), Aero-engines - Turbofan

Overview

This large augmented turbofan powered the initial service versions of the Tu-22M swing-wing bomberFrom 1957 the N D Kuznetsov design team led the world in the development of high-power augmented turbojets and turbofans for the propulsion of large supersonic aircraft. The biggest single advance was the NK-6, rated at 22,000 kg (48,500 lb st), tested from May 1958 and selected for the Tupolev 125 (twin-engined bomber with canard foreplanes), but this could not meet the required mission radius and so did not go into production. By 1963 the NK-6 had led to the NK-144, developed for the Tu-144 supersonic transport. A section drawing of the initial version of NK-144 is reproduced here. Unlike later derivatives, this engine had only two fan stages. No NK-144 engines are currently in use, so it has been deleted from this product. On 28 November 1967 Kuznetsov was charged by SovMin with developing from the NK-144 a refined engine specifically for the Tupolev 145, later given the service designation Tu-22M. To match the aircraft designation, the engine was designated NK-22. Like that for the NK-144, the design team was led by Ye M Semenov.

Overview

NK-22 This engine was developed from the NK-144 to provide the power plant of the Tu-22M swing-wing supersonic bomber and missile platform. Most design parameters were similar, though the military application was aimed at a lower maximum high-altitude Mach number (1.88 instead of 2.35). The NK-22 differed from the NK-144 family mainly in being designed to military standards, and in having a third fan stage and a completely different arrangement of accessories. When the final order to build was received at Kuibyshyev on 28 November 1967 the basic design had already been completed, and much rig testing had been done, especially on the different afterburner systems. However, this was not fast enough for Tupolev's bomber designers, and when the Tu-22M prototype began its flight-test programme on 30 August 1969 it was powered by interim engines known by the designation NK-144-22.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


- What are you guys doing up?|- Finishing the crossword.
Do you know a six-letter|word for "red"?
Dark-red.
Wrong, but there's a connect-the-dots|in here for you later.
Hey, how about maroon?
Yes! You are so smart!










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Crimson_Tide/cap/en/25fps/a/00_07

Crimson Tide


:07:59
Now I've heard people talk...

:08:01
but I don't think this man's talking
to get his picture in the paper.

:08:03
He seems to have a serious weed
up his ass and a legitimate gripe.

:08:08
Always a dangerous combination.
And I think he's capable...

:08:11
of doing every damn thing
he says he's going to do.

:08:14
That's why we have to go out there
and give the man a moment of pause.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036824/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Fighting Seabees (1944)

Country Date

USA 27 January 1944 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036824/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

The Fighting Seabees (1944)


John Wayne ... Lt. Cmdr. Wedge Donovan










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067328/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Last Picture Show (1971)

Country Date

USA 3 October 1971 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x17_-_The_One_With_Rachels.html


Friends - 5x17 - The One With Rachels


What do you say, maybe,|sometime I hold your gun?
We're not supposed to do that.
What could happen? I mean...
Yeah. I'm gonna say no.
- Do you want to see a movie tonight?|- We can't. We already have plans.
What are you doing?
Well, same thing we did all day.|Just hang out at Gary's apartment.
He is so amazing.|We never left the bedroom.
But have fun at the movie.
Well, we're not seeing a movie.
Then why did you ask us|if we wanted to go?





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x17_-_The_One_With_Rachels.html


Friends - 5x17 - The One With Rachels


Chandler?|Can I see you for a second?
- We have got to beat them!|- Why?
Because Gary and Phoebe think|they're a hotter couple than us.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Excuse me. Is this your car?
Don't park here.|You're blocking the entrance.
Don't worry.|It's not a problem.
It's a problem for me, so it's a|problem for you because I'm a cop.
So am I.
Okay. So you're a cop.|You can park anywhere.
I know because I'm a cop too.
Keep up the good work.|Ten four.
Wait. So what precinct|are you with?
I'm with the 57th.
- I know a guy in Homicide up there.|- I'm in Vice.
In fact, I'm undercover|right now. I'm a whore.
Who else is in Vice there?
Do you know...
...Sipowitz?
Sipowitz? I don't think so.
Yeah. Sipowitz. Yeah.|Big guy, kind of bald.
I don't know him.
Don't try to call him.|He's not there. He's out.
His partner just died.
Tell Sipowitz I'm real sorry|for his loss.
I sure will. Take care.
By the way, Sipowitz|will be all right.