Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Rage




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x14_-_The_One_Where_Everyone_Finds_Out.html


Friends - 5x14 - The One Where Everyone Finds Out


I am that, and the whole rage thing|is definitely behind me.
I wonder if it's time for you|to rejoin our museum team?
That would be great.
I am totally ready|to come back to work.
What are you doing?
Get off my sister!










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270120&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111081630&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 8 4:30 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Girl Who Hits Joey

Chandler (Matthew Perry) gets nervous when everyone learns about Monica (Courteney Cox); Joey's (Matt LeBlanc) girlfriend (guest star Soleil Moon Frye) gets physical. With David Schwimmer and guest star Willie Garson.

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Original Air Date: Feb 18, 1999










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x15_-_The_One_With_the_Girl_Who_Hits_Joey.html


5x15 - The One With the Girl Who Hits Joey


You look big.
Thanks, I've been working out.
Listen, is it obvious|I'm wearing six sweaters?
But it's not obvious why.
I'm breaking up with Katie,|so I put on some extra padding.
If she hits me when she is happy,|can you imagine how hard she'll hit...
...when I take away the Joey love?
Hey, cute jacket.
Thanks.
- That's so sweet!|- Ouch!
Did Joey tell you to say that?|You guys are too much!
You know what?|I got to tell you...
...I think you're the one|that is too much.
Joey has the nicest friends.
And the nicest girlfriend.
You're so sweet!
You're so sweet!
She just kicked me.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270121&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111081700&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 8 5:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Cop

Phoebe finds a police officer's badge and goes on a spree of arrests until she meets up with the owner.

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Original Air Date: Feb 25, 1999










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Ever since you flashed my badge,|I can't stop thinking about you.
You're the prettiest fake|undercover whore I've ever seen.
Nice.
Wow, I didn't see that coming.|You're asking me out.
I could've done it better,|but they're staring at me.
I'd like to go out|with you, officer.
- Gary.|- Gary.