Thursday, November 10, 2011

The one with Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:17 PM


I wonder if I created that dialog in the 1996 "Independence Day" about how "Hiller" would not get to fly the space shuttle if he married a stipper because I was planning to launch my final mission to date on 2/11/1997. But the dialog I think is about Kerry Burgess and how he was going to marry a woman who worked as a stripper. I had a consistent and extensive line of thought recently that the woman is Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie but then I looked her age and she seems too young. Her age could be wrong though and to make her look a couple years younger.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:21 PM
I was thinking later that as Thomas Reagan, I was introducing Kerry Burgess to women that my talent agency represents and Mackenzie was one of the women he was dating. I have no idea why this all contradicts my memory.

But then, yes, I do understand: I don't have the true memory of Kerry Burgess because I am not Kerry Burgess. I am living the life of a version of Kerry Burgess that I constructed from his real life and from a cover story I created for him. It is no different than these other people I write about, just that Kerry Burgess did not have a public persona.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:26 PM
She is from Britain, too, I vaguely recall reading a long time ago. That would make sense that I would set up Kerry Burgess with her around the time of the 1994 "Princess Caraboo" and especially important the film "Timecop" that premiered the same day and with his wife's confusion about why he looked older than he should. I also recall that Mackenzie started off as a "Page 2" girl which is something about a newspaper in Britain that has a photo at different times of a woman with her bare chest exposed and so that makes even more sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2009 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sleeper_1973.html


Sleeper


Mr Monroe? I'm Dr Nero,|your orientation advisor.
I'm here to supervise the initial phase|of your assimilation into society,
a society that will take care of your|needs and desires with great efficiency.
Now, you get a good rest|and next week you'll begin a new life.
- Subject prepared for a total brainwash.|- Programmed for 1970s reference data.
Proceed to 200, level D,|programming code omega.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000234

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Charlize Theron

Born: August 7, 1975


Hancock 2008

Mary


The Astronaut's Wife 1999

Jillian Armacost










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138304/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)

Country Date

USA 27 August 1999
UK 26 November 1999



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138304

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)


Johnny Depp ... Commander Spencer Armacost
Charlize Theron ... Jillian Armacost


A pair of shuttle astronauts leave their spacecraft to repair a satellite. There's an explosion. NASA loses contact for two minutes, but the pair are rescued and safely returned to Earth. Eventually it becomes evident that neither of the astronauts are quite the same.


Release Date: 27 August 1999 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108160/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Sleepless in Seattle (1993)


Jonah Baldwin: A ho! A ho! My dad's been captured by a ho!










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue. The birth was announced yesterday.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0792177/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jamey Sheridan

Date of Birth

12 July 1951, Pasadena, California, USA

Birth Name

James Patrick Sheridan





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942073/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Scene of the Crime"

American Wife (1991)

Country Date

USA 5 June 1991



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942073

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Scene of the Crime (TV series 1991)

American Wife (#1.10)


Release Date: 5 June 1991 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452694/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Time Traveler's Wife (2009)


In Chicago, the special collections librarian Henry DeTamble has a genetic anomaly that allows him to travel in time










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)


Sharon "Boomer" Valerii: [watches in disbelief as Simon calmly runs medical tests on Hera, despite the fact Cylon Colony is being invaded] You're gonna just keep doing the tests? Even with the colony coming down among your ears?

Simon: I think you over estimate their chances. They may have confused our Hybrids temporarily, but we have superior fire power and superior numbers, and in the end, its all about about mathematics.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138304/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)


Jillian Armacost: Do you know the story of the princess whose beloved prince dies in battle? The enemy prince after overrunning the castle finds the princess and forces himself upon her. Months later the princess is with child... but whose? It's either the child of her enemy, the man that killed her husband, the man that raped her... in which case she will kill herself and the child. Or it's the child of her prince. The only thing she has left of him, a part of him still alive within her kept safe inside her, in which case... But how would she know until it was too late? How will she know until the child is born and she can see its eyes?










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1236513

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Houston Chronicle News Services

FRI 11/04/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


On Thursday, in an interview on the CBS News program "This Morning," Smith said that she had agreed to let the authorities search her home on Wednesday but that she did not know what they were looking for.

With her husband by her side for the interview, she denied knowing anything about the whereabouts of their two sons.

"I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children," Smith said in the interview.

"I don't think that any parent could love my children more than I do, and I would never even think about doing anything that would harm them," she added. "It's really painful to have the finger pointed at you when it's your children involved."










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x16_-_The_One_With_the_Cop.html


Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop


Ever since you flashed my badge,|I can't stop thinking about you.
You're the prettiest fake|undercover whore I've ever seen.
Nice.
Wow, I didn't see that coming.|You're asking me out.
I could've done it better,|but they're staring at me.
I'd like to go out|with you, officer.
- Gary.|- Gary.
Okay, so it's a date.
I got to ask you, though.|How'd you find me?
I ran your fingerprints|through the computer.