Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


[Troi is drunk]

Cmdr. Deanna Troi: I'm just trying to blend in!

Cmdr. William Riker: You're blended all right.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


[Troi is drunk]

Cmdr. Deanna Troi: Timeline? This is no time to talk about time. We don't have the time!... What was I saying?





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_28

Star Trek: First Contact


:28:01
- This, Deena...
- Deanna.

:28:05
This... is the good stuff.

:28:09
Dr Cochrane...

:28:12
To the Phoenix...
May she rest in peace.

:28:24
Okay, that wasn't so good.

:28:29
- We have to tell him the truth.
- Then the time line...

:28:35
This is no time to argue about time.
We don't have the time.

:28:44
- What was I saying?
- You're drunk.

:28:49
He wouldn't even talk to me
unless I had a drink with him.

:28:54
It took three shots of tequila
just to find out his name.

:29:00
I've spent the last 20 minutes
trying to keep his hands off me.

:29:05
So don't go criticising
my counselling techniques.

:29:12
It's a primitive culture.

:29:16
I'm just trying to blend in.
He didn't believe our cover story.

:29:22
We're running out of time.
Will he be able to handle the truth?

:29:30
If you're looking for my
professional opinion... He's nuts.

:29:37
I'll be sure to note that in my log.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_27

Star Trek: First Contact


:27:24
Deanna!

:27:30
Deanna!

:27:34
Will, don't turn off that!

:27:38
Who is this jerk? And who told him
he could turn off my music?

:27:45
Will Riker, Zefram Cochrane.

:27:52
- Is he a friend of yours?
- Yes.

:27:55
- Husband?
- No?

:27:57
Good.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_3x08_-_The_One_With_the_Giant_Poking_Device.html


Friends - 3x08 - The One With the Giant Poking Device


Come on. All right, you know what?|I think he's bored.
Here. You wanna play|the airplane game?
You wanna show Rachel?|Come here.
You wanna do something fun? Okay.
You're so brave.|You're so brave! Yes, you are.
- You're so brave.|- You're okay.
He's fine.|Let's just put him down.
Come here, babe.|Yes, you're such a good boy.
How could you do that to him?!|Ross trusted me! What's he gonna say?
Nothing, because we're not|telling him.
- We're not?|- No.
All right, I like that.
So we're okay.|We're okay, aren't we?
No, we're not okay.|There's a bump.
What bump?
Oh, my God! Well, push it in!|Push it in!
I cannot push it in!
Okay, we're gonna need a distraction.
That's it.
I got it!
The second Ross walks in...
...take him to your bedroom|and do whatever you do...
...that makes him go "rheeeee!"
Or...
...we could put a hat on his head.
A hat! Yes! We need a hat! Where|are we gonna find a tiny little hat?
I'll get Rainy Day Bear!
Because he'll know what to do?
Oh, my God.|You're a genius!










http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-with-the-giant-poking-device-400

tv.com


Friends

Season 3, Episode 8

The One with the Giant Poking Device

Air Date

Thursday November 14, 1996

Quotes


Monica: Well push it in! Push it in!

Rachel: I can not push it in!










http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-with-the-giant-poking-device-400

tv.com


Friends

Season 3, Episode 8

The One with the Giant Poking Device

Air Date

Thursday November 14, 1996

Quotes


Monica: Okay, Ben, I wont tell your daddy that you had ice cream for dinner, if you dont tell about our little bonking incident.

Rachel: Monica, number one, I dont think Ben understands the concept of bribery, and number two, I... (Joey starts laughing) What?!

Joey: You said number two.

Rachel: I also said number one.

Joey: I know. (Laughs harder)










http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-where-rachel-quits-402

tv.com


Friends

Season 3, Episode 10

The One Where Rachel Quits

Air Date

Thursday December 12, 1996

Quotes


Rachel: Well, ya know thats actually a really good idea, because that way theyll be closer to the mugs. Y'know what, you should have the other waitresses do that too.

Gunther: They already do. Thats why they call it the "tray spot."

Rachel: Gee, I always heard them talk about that, I just always thought that it was a club they went to.










From 4/30/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Microsoft Project for Windows 1.0 & all Microsoft activity ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 4/13/1943 ( premiere US film "Desert Victory" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 19578 days

19578 = 9789 + 9789

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/21/1992 ( Microsoft Bill Gates murders Deputy United States Marshal William Degan at Ruby Ridge Idaho ) is 9789 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 1142 days

1142 = 571 + 571

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1967 ( premiere US film "The War Wagon" ) is 571 days



From 6/15/1942 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Next of Kin" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 2074 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/8/1971 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) is 2074 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 2363 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 4/22/1972 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "New Scotland Yard"::series premiere episode "Point of Impact" ) is 2363 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 2296 days

2296 = 1148 + 1148

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/24/1968 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of the planet Earth's moon ) is 1148 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Country Date

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)
UK 13 December 1996










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_3x08_-_The_One_With_the_Giant_Poking_Device.html


Friends - 3x08 - The One With the Giant Poking Device


Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.
My God, I killed another one!
The curse is getting stronger too,|to bring down something that big.
Maybe he's just taking a nap.
I'm telling you,|he hasn't moved since this morning.
We should call somebody.
Tell them the naked guy we stare at|isn't moving?
We've got to find out if he's alive.
How are we gonna do that?|There's no way.
Well, there is one way.
His window's open.|I say...
...we poke him.
You know how we save|all those chopsticks...
...for no reason|when we get Chinese food?
Well, now we got a reason.
What?
We're fashioning a very long|poking device.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3G04

Simpson Tide [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Original airdate on FOX: 29-Mar-1998


Homer: Damage report, Mr. Moe.

Moe: Sonar: out. Navigation: out. Radio: out.

Homer: Enough of what's out! What's in?

Moe: Ice-blended moccha drinks and David Schwimmer.

Homer: Yes, he is handsome in an ugly sort of way.