Monday, June 04, 2007

"Married... with Children"

Jill Covolo hated it when I would repeat those lyrics about "insane in the membrane." I'm pretty sure that was before this episode. I think that was when we still worked at the Bellevue office. I remember Jill very well because I started wondering if Microsoft-Corbis put her around me because she had some kind of medical condition, it seemed, that caused her to have a hunched back. One theory is that it had some bizarre reference to that "Star Trek" movie about the hump-back whales. It's sounds crazy, but it was par for the course with those sociopaths.
I was thinking back to that time at Bellevue and I was puzzling again over something a friend said to me at lunch. Something prompted me to think about this again yesterday and I have thought of it several times, along with other stuff she said to me. She mentioned that he lunch was comfort food and that prompted me to ask her why she needed comforting. Something nagged at my mind over that for a long time and it was because of my wife. I needed to be home and comforting my wife, who missed me.

I followed a hunch a while back that "Martha Kent" from the recent "Superman Returns" movie points to the last day I was at home with my wife before I began this deployment to prosecute the terrorists in control of King County, Washington, among others. I believe the last day I was at home with my wife was 3/15/1998. I have been 100% deployed ever since to prosecute these terrorists and national traitors, such as Karl Rove, Dave Reichert, Condoleeza Rice, Scooter Libbyan, among others.

From 3/15/1998 to 4/8/2001 is: 3 years, 3 weeks, 3 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insane_in_the_Mainframe

“Insane in the Mainframe” is the eleventh episode in season three of Futurama. It originally aired April 8, 2001.

While at Big Apple Bank to open a retirement fund, Fry and Bender become involved in a holdup. The criminally insane robot Roberto hands them bags of cash for their trouble, and after he runs off, Fry and Bender are arrested for the robbery. At the trial, Roberto surreptitiously threatens to kill Fry should Fry testify against him. After pleading insanity, both Fry and Bender are sent to the HAL Institute for Criminally Insane Robots.

Once there, the doctors refuse to acknowledge that Fry is human, due to their use of the logic that, if Fry is a patient in a robot asylum, then he must be a robot. Fry is roomed with car-dealer Malfunctioning Eddie, who is undergoing treatment for his exploding problem. Fry perseveres, surviving on food coughed up by a sick vending machine robot.

But just when Fry thinks he is going to be released, he gets a new roommate: the insane bank robber Roberto, who was captured after robbing the same bank again. Shortly after, Fry is released, having been “cured” of his delusion of humanity. Roberto, fed up with life in the asylum, breaks out and takes Bender with him. Back at the Planet Express building, Fry attempts to discover his function as a robot.

A newly escaped Roberto robs the Big Apple Bank a third time, and Bender takes him back to the Planet Express building to hide out. New New York police surround the building, and Roberto takes the staff hostage. Fry, now convinced that he is a battle droid, takes on Roberto, who jumps out a window and is apprehended by the police. Fry, seeing that he was cut by Roberto, realizes that he is human.



From 7/4/1924 to 3/4/1959 is: 12661 days
From 7/16/1963 to 3/15/1998 is: 12661 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001693/

Eva Marie Saint
Date of Birth: 4 July 1924
Superman Returns (2006) .... Martha Kent




From 7/16/1963 to 6/28/2006 is: 15688 days
15688 * 0.359 = 5631
From 7/16/1963 to 12/15/1978 is: 5631 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/

Superman (1978)
Release Date: 15 December 1978 (USA)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/

Superman Returns (2006)
Release Date: 28 June 2006 (USA)




So close. Only 6 days from being a '3459' clue.

From 1/19/1954 to 7/16/1963 is: 3465 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005408/

Katey Sagal
Date of Birth: 19 January 1954

"Futurama" .... Turanga Leela (72 episodes, 1999-2003)
...
"Married with Children" .... Peggy Bundy / ... (225 episodes, 1987-1997)



I recognize the date 2/14/1986 as when I was shot down by anti-aircraft fire in Africa. By 4/5/1987, I was missing and presumed dead, but I think there were people searching for me and by 5/13/1987, I completed my escape back.

From 2/14/1986 to 4/5/1987 is: 59 weeks and 2 days
7 * 0.3 = 2.1
59 weeks, 2.1 days equals 59.3 weeks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Married..._with_Children

Married… with Children is an American sitcom about a dysfunctional family living in Chicago that was originally broadcast from 1986 to 1996. It was the first-ever prime time television series to air on the Fox Broadcasting Company, debuting on April 5, 1987, and airing its final first-run broadcast on June 9, 1996. The series was created by Michael G. Moye and Ron Leavitt. For its time, it pushed the envelope on various racy topics which garnered the fledgling FOX network a standing among the Big Three Television Networks (i.e., ABC, NBC and CBS). The show's 259 episodes over 11 seasons make it the second-longest-lasting sitcom on the FOX network (second only to The Simpsons) and the network's longest live-action sitcom. The show's theme song, "Love and Marriage", was sung by Frank Sinatra.


The show follows the lives of Al Bundy, a once-glorious high school football player turned hard-luck salesman of women's shoes, his wife, Peggy, a tartish, uneducated housewife known for her large red bouffant hairdo, 1960s clothes and her funny walk due to her always wearing high heels, and their two children: Kelly, their very attractive, promiscuous, dim-witted daughter, and Bud, their unpopular and girl-crazy but highly intelligent son (as the only Bundy who ever attended college). Their neighbors are the upwardly mobile Steve and Marcy Rhoades. (Marcy later marries second husband Jefferson D'Arcy). Most storylines involve the ever-scheming Al being foiled by his cartoonish dim wit and bad luck. The family lives at 9764 Jeopardy Lane in Chicago.


The actor who portrays "Al Bundy" in that television series is curiously only 3 days younger than Joseph Wayne Burgess, my father in my artificial and symbolic memory. There is also a curious connection to the date I recognize as when I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe on 6/7/1976.

From 4/12/1946 to 7/16/1963 is: 6304 days
From 3/3/1959 to 6/7/1976 is: 6306 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_O%27Neill

Edward O'Neill, Jr. (Born April 12, 1946) is a two time Golden Globe nominated American actor. He is best known for his role as the main character, Al Bundy, on the FOX Network's long running sitcom, Married... with Children. O'Neill is often cast as a police officer on television shows and in movies, as a trademark.