Saturday, June 02, 2007

George W. Bush: force of evil

I can actually "remember" going to see this movie, in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory. I can "remember" that my father's second wife, Gemma, took us to see it in a nearby town where they lived in Asher, Oklahoma. Thinking back to what I "remember" about the movie though, I have a hard time imagining I had anything to do with the movie, as I think it really sucked as a movie. But the timing of the release date is curious. I also "remember" something about a motorcycle ouside the theatre that I don't understand. I recognize the date 4/14/1977 as when I returned to Earth after intercepting the comet. There might be other clues here, but this is all I can think of for now.

From 4/14/1977 to 12/5/1980 is: 3 years, 33 weeks, 4 days

33-34

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Gordon_%28film%29

Release date(s) December 5, 1980

Flash Gordon is a 1980 science fiction film, based on the eponymous comic strip character Flash Gordon. The film was directed by Mike Hodges and produced by Dino De Laurentiis. It stars Sam J. Jones, Melody Anderson, Topol, Max von Sydow, Timothy Dalton, and Ornella Muti. The screenplay was written by Michael Allin and Lorenzo Semple Jr. It intentionally uses a camp style similar the 1960s TV series Batman in an attempt to appeal to fans of the original comics and serial films.

Flash Gordon was one of the first ever feature films to use a score primarily composed and performed by a rock band. The film's soundtrack was composed and performed by the rock band Queen. An orchestral score was also composed by Howard Blake. Frank Herbert was a script consultant for the film


The actor who portrayed "Flash Gordon" was 21 years, 5 months, 9 days, on 1/21/1976, but I'm not sure if that was the goal of casting him for that role, as there might be another clue. I recognize the date 1/21/1976 as when I first landed on the planet Mars.

The actress who portrayed "Dale Arden" was forms a connection with the date I recognize as when I landed on the Jupiter moon Callisto, which was my last stop before returning to Earth on 4/14/1977.

From 12/3/1955 to 11/26/1976 is: 20 years, 359 days